Gender Poll

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Cottontop3000, Jan 28, 2006.

?

Are you:

1. Female

20 vote(s)
    24.4%
  2. Male

57 vote(s)
    69.5%
  3. Both

5 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

I am just a man, who is in touch with his female side. Or is it ... like to touch his females side? Or is it ... touchy about females? Damn!

(Love your repartee Cotton old chap

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

I am sure 50% of females that say they are females here...are not...and are just males making fun. So of these 50%...from 19 "girls"...we have 9.5 girls left...but since this is physically impossible then in reality we have 9 girls here on SF...however if you come to think of it...about 50% of all those girls are actually guys who are gey...so they say they are girls...therefore we have 4.5 girls left...but this is impossible so we have only 4 girls on Sciforums...of these 4 girls about 50% actually chat on sciforums for a long time...and the other 50% just came her to say they are girls...so in reality we only have 2 girls on sciforums all the time...of all of these 2 girls, only 50% of those 2 girls actually on Sciforums now...the other 50% have been on sciforums for a long time but left and rarely come back...so 50% of 2 girls leave 1 girl on sciforums actually on sciforums. However when you think of how many guys have voted here...which is 49...I believe it is fair to say that all those who voted both are just guys...so we have 54 guys here on sciforums...but there are many shy guys who didnt vote here...and since we can safely deduce that 50% of guys are shy and 50% are not shy...we can conclude that there are in actuality around 100 guys here on sciforums. Therefore we have 1 girl for 100 guys phenomenon here on SF.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Thank you! This is my first proper laugh today!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I am anatomically and genetically male. And I identify as male. So, I'm male. :m: