Genetics Trasformation

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Kumar, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Kumar Registered Senior Member

"maybe both are"

Pls tell me direct responsible thing which triggers the cells for insulin resistance. Not like this; sugar causes increased insulin secretion>>increased insulin causes IR.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

do a pubmed search

pubmed

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kumar Registered Senior Member

I read previously, but they mentions it is lipotoxicity & glacutoxicity. But I doubt.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

do your own experiments then. Opinions do not count for much in the scientific world, especially if you do not have any authority.

8. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Thanks for the suggesions. My own experiment only indicates the same. Authorities? any one can be wrong and any other can be right in unsolved & with complication's issues.

9. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Now another question;

During anyone's life, one may get some hereditary predipositions by lamarckism, of immunity & resistance to some diseases & disorders. One can also acquire some immunity and resistance by getting him exposed to several diseases & disorders. Now my question is that;

If a person gets hereditary predipositions & acquire during his lifetime by lamarckism , the immunities & resistances from certain diseases & disorders to which he or his parents were exposed? If these immunities & resistances will be passed on to his new generations or not by lamarckism ?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2003
  10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

nothing that is acquired during ones lifetime will be passed on. That is lamarckism.

11. Kumar Registered Senior Member

I agree, technically it is lamarckism which is defined as;

Lamarckism holds that traits acquired (or diminished) during the lifetime of an organism can be passed to its offspring. Lamarck based his on two observations considered to be true in his day:
    Use and disuse - Individuals lose characteristics they do not require and develop those which are useful.
    Inheritance of acquired traits - Individuals inherit the acquired traits of their ancestors.

With this in mind, Lamarck developed two laws:
    "In every animal which has not passed the limit of its development, a more frequent and continuous use of any organ gradually strengthens, develops and enlarges that organ, and gives it a power proportional to the length of time it has been so used; while the permanent disuse of any organ imperceptibly weakens and deteriorates it, and progressively diminishes its functional capacity, until it finally disappears."
    "All the acquisitions or losses wrought by nature on individuals, through the influence of the environment in which their race has long been placed, and hence through the influence of the predominant use or permanent disuse of any organ; all these are preserved by reproduction to the new individuals which arise, provided that the acquired modifications are common to both sexes, or at least to the individuals which produce the young"

Now please awnser my question in this refeance. Thanks for correcting me.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The genetic mutations causing these diseases were never acquired. They already had a genetic predisposition for the disorder.

13. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Yes, sorry, I edited the previous two posts.

14. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Do these words advocates for the early marriage & other similar types works in early life before the development limit is passed??

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

sorry to bring you the bad news, but lamarckism is dead.

16. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Then what is existing in this respect ??

Beauty due to elasticity of the science >>> Yesterday's Dead >> Today Alive >>Tomorrow Dead, OR Yesterday's Alive >> Today Dead >>Tomorrow Alive.....Alas!!... so on???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2003
  17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

nothing is existing in this respect, except maybe if you really start fishing the retrovirus. It will add its genetic material to that of the host. If it would do this to a germline cell there is a chance that an acquired genetic change is passed on to the next generation. But it certainly isn't what you are hoping for to support your strange ideas.

18. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Then, what do you mean by hereditary diseases & inheritance of chatacteristics?

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have explained it before. Look it up, or look at a biological textbook

20. Kumar Registered Senior Member

21. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Is it possible that a woman can produce blank ova/egg i.e. without DNA but otherwise intact?

22. Kumar Registered Senior Member

Is there any awnser to my above question. If this can be possible then whether natural cloning can be possible in this type of blank ova?

23. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

I believe it is possible, if there is an error in the last stages of meiosis, but it certainly isn't common enough to have these eggs utilized for cloning.