Gestapo America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Michael, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

To the US Congress:

The United States is not safe unless the FBI knows when every American goes online, to whom they are sending emails and from whom they are receiving emails, and knows every website visited by every American.

-- FBI Director James Comey

(seemingly paraphrased, but, we get the gist of it)

--o--
    LOL
    Like it or not, eventually the US Government will use the NSA to spy on each and every one of it's Citizens. But isn't it nice knowing that? I mean, knowing that "The" Government is there to keep us safe. You know, from Terrorists and stuff.

Yay for "The" Patriot Act.

Now all we need to do is Federalize the Police Force, then elect Dear Leader, and let "The" Redistribution begin

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

From BORDC: US Senate Rejects Amendment Expanding FBI Surveillance Powers By Narrow Margin.

Imagine if that crazy ole' Racist LiberTard Paul-Bot had been elected?!? Jesus! One of the first things he said he'd do as POTUS was bring to an end the NSA spying. What?! Is he crazy?! Good thing THAT didn't happen. No, we get Hillary. How great will that be? I'm sure she'll make sure we're not illegally spied on by the FBI. Oh, that much is for sure. It'll all be legal. Which is good isn't it? I mean, then after she's finished "Serving The People" with her 8 years, the country can swing to the right and elect some nut, who'll 'get work done for the American peoples'.

Interesting, though pathetic, times...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Just so I'm a little less uncertain: Just how much trust do you put in the analytical faculties of the guy who thinks the U.S. carried out the Charlie Hebdo attack?

Especially, you know, since he didn't bother with the real quote.

Do you think you're capable of finding the real quote?

Or is this just another day with Michael?

pjdude1219 likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.