Getting Laid.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Teetotaler, Jun 17, 2006.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Let me tell you all, want to get laid? Buy a coffin and lay down...peace and serenity forever.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

You sound all too much like me

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RocknRoll Registered Member

HAHAHAHAHA oh God, that is gold!

...Sorry.

Anyway, if you want to find girls who will have sex with you I'm sure you can ; anyone can in today's society, with enough willpower. Just follow my advice from page 2 and tell us how it works out.

8. vslayer Registered Senior Member

you people are all idiots. if you just want to get laid, then grab $80 and head on over to manchester street. although you may want to try a whorehouse if you are afraid of diseases(i hear the atami is quite good).

gotta love legal prostitution :m:

9. RocknRoll Registered Member

It's not about emptying your balls, man, it's all about the hunt!

I agree with you on legalized prostitution though.

10. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Not everyone lives near Christchurch, dude...

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Many of these bits of advice have a broad focus. "All girls..." are like this or "most women..." don't want that. So you're telling him the tried and true tricks for appealing to the average woman, particularly the average woman who is highly social and hangs out in bars and at parties. Particularly the shallow type who doesn't have any interests other than having money spent on her.

If Mr. Tee hasn't yet tried to go out "hunting" (as one of you put it) for this type of prey, then perhaps he can follow your advice, improve his "hunting" skills, and pick up one of them. But the odds are that he's already tried it and found that he just doesn't have the social skills for it, or for some other reason it just doesn't work for him. Lots of us guys never got anywhere with those women with that approach.

Since all men are not alike, it's an incredible bit of good fortune that all women are also not alike.

I'm just offering some suggestions that might work if yours don't.

For a guy who hasn't yet developed supreme self confidence, who is a little put off by the vapidity of the bar scene, who can't afford to spend fifty bucks on drinks just to finally find a girl who will stay at his table and dance with him for a little while... there are plenty of other girls, plenty of other places, and plenty of other approaches to the problem.

12. RocknRoll Registered Member

(First of all, let me explain that I used the term "hunt" humorously. [/disclaimer])

But I don't see how this post is useful.

First, you berate me and others for making (pardon the pun) broad generalisations. I don't see how you could answer a request as general as "Help me get laid" with something other than general advice on how women behave (in general) and how to seduce them (in general).

Then you point out that other techniques than the ones mentioned work, without ever mentioning what they are. There are plenty of women who don't go to bars? No kidding! How useful!

I'd also like to comment on your visible contempt for the bar scene and the people who can be found there. While it's true that in some places (not all), fifty bucks are easily spent, and the people there are mind-numbingly shallow, and while it's also true that (unbelievable though it may seem) women have been seduced at places other than bars, bars and other watering holes are the chosen place for socialization for our whole society, whether you like it or not, and I don't see what is so shallow and vapid with wanting to socialize with other people, and going to the places where people traditionally gather to do that. I don't share your judgemental character and don't for the life of me see why a woman who has an active social life, wants to meet new people and start romantic relationships with those she fancies is automatically shallow and interested only in money.

Besides, my whole point is that a guy who hasn't developed self confidence should, instead of taking that state as a necessity and working his life around it, work to increase his self confidence, if only because it's impossible to lead a happy, healthy life without at least a minimal amount of belief in yourself.

And this may be another generalisation, but people are people, and whether performing well with the opposite sex is part of getting good self confidence. There's nothing I wish on a guy with low self confidence more than seducing a woman he likes and getting her into bed.

In short, it's not because you're too scared and embittered by rejection to go out with girls that you need to turn off others to the prospect.

13. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

I personally enjoy the club scene because I am a performer, and I like dancing. The people there (in general) are usually untillects with nothing really of intrest to talk about. I come across models that are not only super grogeous, they are also very intelligent academically, well bread, and rich. Either way, they usually turn out to be untillects or pseudointellects none the less.

Getting laid is just like any skill. You live it, eat it, breathe it, and sleep with your ball.
    You want to play guitar, you live it, eat it, breath it, and sleep with yor guitar.
    You want to play golf, you live it, eat it breath it, and sleep with your golf club.

What comes out is Michael Jordan, Van Halen, and Tiger Woods. Now you don't have to be this obsessed with seducing girls, but the more focus and effort you put into it, the more better at it you will be.

It doesn't appear that Tee has that much interest in actually getting laid by girls that actually have any interest in him. Simply hitting them with a brick will do fine. But you throw away all the pleasure of actually having a girl that likes you and enjoys being with you.

I totally disagree with all those nonsense statements regarding going for ugly girls or girls that are in "your calibur". It's the most retarded garbage I have ever heard in my life. There is zero verifiable scientific studies out there that can seriously support pseudoscientific claims that a person will be better off meeting somebody of "equal level of beauty". That such relationships tend to be better quality and last longer. This is total and absolute nut factory garbage.

I can go into paragraph after paragraph about how obscenely idiotic this baseless notion is, but anybody with any bit of sense could easily how rediculous this is right away. This goes exactly in line with the same idiot lunacy that my friend came to me with:
    "People that were sexually abused when they were younger are more likely to grow up to have homosexual tendencies, and there is lots of scientific research about it."

This attitude about finding somebody with similar level of beauty is based on complete fallacy, and often leads to a disillusional idea of what you are. You are a human being which makes you an entitiy of extremely powerful potential and ability. There is no partner out there that is not in your "calibur".

14. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Also, if you're having trouble approaching girls due to a lack of self-confidence, try drinking a shot of some alcohol or down an energy drink to loosen you up and give you a rush. That'll help not be so nervous around em. Just don't drink too much where you become a drunk idiot or hyperactive. A simple shot of some strong stuff outta do.

- N

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

alcohol on its own isnt the best. weed is probably as close to a magic formula for loosening up as you can get. but the best idea is to get a mate to go with you and encourage you, otherwise both of those drugs will just amplify your nervousness/awkwardness. plus having a friend there means that when you get slapped in the face you can go back to your table and have a laugh, rather than going back to the bar and sitting there looking like a loser.

16. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I would go with a Jager Bomb... last few times I smoked weed I got too tired to do anything.. it's almost like I cannot handle it.

Go Jager Bomb!

17. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

That happened to me with weed resin two 4/20s ago. Yeah, never doing the resin again.

Teetotaler, if you're gonna take vslayer's advice and use weed to keep yourself calm and confident, you should only smoke a little bit of it, or get shwag. That way you get the good feeling without the high. And make sure you don't smell of weed. Some people hate the smell. Cover it up with breath mints and a bit of Axe spray. But as for blood-shot eyes, I know people who use eyedrops, something like Clear Eyes, but I can't vouch for how effective they are.

18. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

I don't smoke weed or drink. Hell, I'm a teetotaler.

19. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

LOL! That reminds me of the time my roommate and his friends took resin hits in my dorm room, and got caught by the RA on the floor!

That would be a waste of money (and weed) don't you think? Without the high, what is there? A singed trachea and a marijuana taste in your mouth?

If you want to get laid, first just get a girlfriend. Talk to as many girls as you can. What do you have to lose? Nothing! Get a girl's number. It might take 50 tries, but it will happen eventually. Then just keep getting more and more intimate when you are together. Trust me, it will lead to sex

(especially if there is alcohol involved)

20. RocknRoll Registered Member

If you'd read me more closely, you'd see that this is not what I mean. I don't mean that he would "fit better" with someone in his category, but that he shouldn't set his expectations too high.

A lot of men who are discouraged by the whole prospect of dating will tell you that they tried once but it "just didn't work out" for them. Most of the time, it's because they started by asking out the hottest babe they could think of, the one that was in their fantasies for weeks before they could muster the courage to walk up to her, and once she shot them down, they swore off hitting on girls altogether. Not knowing which league to play in is a common rookie mistake. It doesn't mean you're doomed to play in that league forever, or that it's best for you, but simply that you have to know yourself, what your capacities are, and work from that.

Let's face it, hot girls are more likely to shoot down an average-looking guy than average-looking girls are. Not that looks are all a woman bases her decisions on, (as stated earlier, I am an average looking bloke and I go out with women far better looking than I should), on the contrary, but the skills needed to make her look past appearances, such as charm and confidence, are skills that take time, work and practice.

Racecar drivers don't just start on Formula One. They start with slower, older cars, and before that go-karts. Only when they have experience with those can they move to the most exciting rides without hitting the wall on their first turn.

That's all I'm saying.

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I know my league, but I cannot find them girls :bugeye:

They are all hiding in their rooms or something. How the hell do you find them? akdjka

22. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

My gf is worrying that I'm getting too fat!

I have no idea if my she is hotter than I. Who's do you think is? (I'm foremost of the three)

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Hello fellow accountant,

You gotta find the girls who luv the numbers!

Try joining debate clubs and chess, and play Dungeons and Dragons!

Now seriously, go to a nightclub or strip club. I would prefer the strip club. Then drink about 10 full glasses of pure tequilla (or anything made with it). Now you are set to become an extrovert! But be careful not to drink too much or you will puke on your date! Never good when puke is involved, ya know? Not hot...

PS: Yes, I am an accountant too!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2006