Girls of Sciforums, Please Enlighten Me

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I agree xev
    It really is a shame that TS probably will eventually find an equally incompetent(at being an organism) female and reproduce.
    I wish it was like I described, I wish the sexual selection of humans was as strict as I made out(which is relatively loose compared to other earth organisms), but it is not, this douchebag and many other douchebags will pass on their pathetic laughable DNA and continue to populate the planet with parodies.

I really love lion society, its just the best society earth has known, it sends shivers up my spine. Ant society is more like what humans want to be, thats what we basically have a cheap focussless scattered immitation of, mammalian style(mole rats have the recognisable and non-ant-insulting mammalian version), but I'm not that interested in civilisation and altruism for the greater good doesn't really appeal to me.

Lions have it right.
    If I were born a lion chances are I wouldn't have got to breed and would have been brutally murdered for not being good enough, I can poke fun at TS because he is something that could only occur in the homo-sapien species, he's the product of flagrant dysgenics over an extended time period, but by lion standards I would be the joke, and nothing like ts would ever have arose to make me look good, something like ts couldn't be fathomed by a female lion. They are not aware that such pathetic organisms exist.

If humans worked like lions a "lame boyfriend" for the ladies would be a proffessional athlete that didn't win the gold medal. That would be as lame as it could get. Anyone less would be violently killed for daring to think they could contribute to the gene pool. (athelete an example, whatever it was we prized as a species, for lions it is fighting and guardian ability, but whatever, "record sales", killing those that didn't go double platinum, it doesn't matter)

And now we have TS daring to complain about his situation? Its an insult :spit: its an absurd outrage

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you were born into any other mammal species you wouldn't have found the teet to even get started, if you were born an eagle your stronger sibling would have pecked you to death while your parents watched etc etc
    And now you're like "ahh hey, hehe, umm seeing as how I accidently survived for this long do you think I could try that sex thing?".
    The answer is an emphatic no, if you were here right now I'd castrate you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sweet Pentax Registered Senior Member

if you were here right now I'd castrate you

damn , why are you guys always so rude

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Well to be fair they are right in their own, special, assertive way. He is acting like a true blue pussy.

He needs to wake up and realize that the problem isn't the girls, its him. Coming off only as gentle, caring, and sweet isn't enough.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

TS - Do you wear your religion on your sleeve? Are you asking out girls of the same denomination? Perhaps they only want you as a friend coz they think you wouldn't want sex before marriage, or your lack of experience makes you a dead root, or they just dont like the idea of being pregnant for 3 entire years of their life!

But anyways, I think the above posters have summed it all up nicely. You contributing to the gene pool might not be in the best interest of the species, but I'm sure you'll find someone eventually...

8. Bells Staff Member

Unfortunately, two wrongs never make a right.

9. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Even the shoddiest oysters will become beautiful butterflies one day.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Its rather laughable that we tell him not to reproduce because his seed is in some way faulty due to his ignorance concerning human relations...particularly sexual ones. How the fuck do you know his kids will be as shy or as passive-aggresive as him?...You do not. His procreating has nothing to do with this, his kids outcome is not relative to his own intrinsic behavior. The way he goes about procreating is all wrong but telling him not to at all is ludacris and childish.

Give him advice he needs...not fucking retorts to put him down.

11. Bells Staff Member

No, your beginning would start at your birth. So it's too late to start there. Lost cause comes to mind at the moment.
    Actually I go out with guys who have a brain and can think.
    No, I think you now don't want 4 because to admit to it again now, would result in you facing further derision. You're merely jumping from a sinking ship.
    Oh I'm devastated! Really. Refer to statement above about men who have brains and can think. You wouldn't qualify.
    What system would that be? Just because girls say no to you does not make it a system. If you're thinking of the economical or social system, look around you TS, people from all walks of life are finding mates.
    Well since you haven't yet reached the age of maturity where you can approach a girl and ask, I'd suggest that you pick a daisy and pluck each petal... 'she loves me.. she loves me not...'.

The only advice I can think to give you TS is to grow up and get a backbone.

12. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Are you sure thats wise?
    I don't think telling someone to commit suicide is appropriate behaviour, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004
  13. Xev Registered Senior Member

There are six billion plus humans on our planet, and our ability to support all of them without ecological disaster is nil. They do starve now - Truthseeker loves children, if he gave a shit about them he'd be trying to help the ones dying of starvation - that will just get worse, and it'll fuck the enviornment right the hell up. The human population needs to decrease right now or there will be hell to pay.

Even in the best situations he should not reproduce. To help him do so in our current situation is downright criminal.

Bells:
    Yes but behold the weakling's ego - a guy who can think frightens him, thus that sort of man is a "jerk" (oh heavens) and thus you're going out with jerks, being a dreadful female.
    If I had a bullet for every time I heard that complaint about women.

14. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Fine. It is my experience that guys who bitch and complain about not getting girls never get girls.
    Nelson, in all the threads you've ever started about women (or anything social, for that matter), I've never seen you take an answer. The only thing you like to hear is "just continue to be yourself, someone will love you, you're a great person, love is important..." and that kind of tripe. I've never seen you accept that you might be wrong. Or might not know everything already.
    Fine, so don't ever expect a girl who's your friend to want more, and don't bitch about them rejecting you.
    Super, go talk to them.
    I've yet to actually step on someone else. I've simply been able to attain what I want.

Travel, good music, good friends, relationships, good hobbies, access to knowledge and education, and freedom to basically do what I please. If that's not living life to the fullest, I don't know what is.

If it takes anymore than the above to make you happy, you're a whinny bitch, as far as I'm concerned.

15. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

Yeah, sorry TS.

I did start out in this thread trying to be nice. It just pisses me off coz he asks for advice, then when he's given plenty of good advice from many sources he just whines and bitches that its too hard, too complex and not his fault. Its not meant to be easy, if it was, the planet would be even more overrun with troglodytes and miscreants than it is now. Its up to him to analyze his own behavior, TAKE ADVICE, work out what he's doing wrong and better himself to make it easier. There is no magic pill that will make it all work out.

and it is more likely than not that some of his personaty traits will rub off on his kids, genetic or not.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Being weak is certainly hereditary.
    In some ways we purposefully contradict our parents and try to act exactly the opposite to how they do, but when we are talking about the essence of ones being, you can be sure it runs in the family.
    Nothing good can come from truthseekers sperm. The best we can hope for is a kid who's angry that he's got such lousy genetics. That would show some good observation skills, but even that kid would agree with me that he should never have been born.

17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

And lets not forget TS will apparently be raising these children, what chance do they have?

18. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

Hmm... I m gonna try to show a little bit how I feel about the world;
    Ts feel inside yourself tell all these ppl to foff and get off ur ass. Feel that anger pounding in your viens it feels almost like your choking someone and you see that they can't breethe. Tighten your fists and go out into the world. Act like you want and make no excuses ever, if you get beat up once or twice its ok if your not big enough try to go for the neck thats what I do. If a girl tries to smoothly let you down ignore her and treat her like shit. Its not about you being good for someone its about someone being good enough for you.

I feel solidarity with TS a bit cause I m a weakling as well although as I previously said it depends on my mood. Half the time I am crazed up with hate and the other half I am a mellow disingenuous putty of crap. Everyone is out for themseleves thats the general rule of this jungle. Its more suttle here, slightly better hidden but its there underneath moving everything.

Also sargenthard is right if you had money you would have girls flockin to you even if your retarded and stutter when you speak.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2004
  19. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Get a good job and have lots O' money for the women that you want to date. Money, sorry to admit, does speak louder than love.

20. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Yeah another thing that girls hate is that kind of mush.

21. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

or you could regress to native tactics use a bat stun the girl you like over the head.
    and drag her to your cave.

22. ScRaMbLe Chaos Inc. Registered Senior Member

Knowing a girl only wanted me for my money would be a pretty hollow feeling. I'd rather be alone. Girls aren't after money, they're after a package. If some parts of the package dont add up then they compensate with other parts... ie money.

23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Scramble I don't know your age but I'm an old fart as you see by my "what's on the turntable" posts. Women look at wealth as a rather big part of the " package' as you say, much more than you would ever realize. Of course there are always exceptions to the rules but as I have learned women, at least the ones I've dated, want a good time and that takes MONEY. Money doesn't talk it shouts.Show me one beautiful woman that's married to a poor man for it just doesn't happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.