Girls of Sciforums, Please Enlighten Me

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TruthSeeker, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverback Registered Senior Member

I hate to admit it, but cosmictraveler is "right on the money" with this one. It might not be as shallow as it sounds, it all goes back to gene selection. A female perceives a financially successful male as a better provider for her future children, thus ensuring the survival/success of her offspring. This is probably not on a concious level, but facts are facts. A guy with money does better with the ladies than a guy with nothing.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

I feel so ignored

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Comon doesn't force count for something? Bash on head drag to cave and mate. So simple no need for any other factors.

But really personally I consider some parts of the lion analogy should apply to our world. If you can force someone to mate with you and get away with it you are within your "natural" rights. Just because it sounds bad doesnt mean that it doesnt happen or is necessarily bad.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Cosmic and Silverback

You obviously don't know women if you think the only way to show her a good time is with your wallet. I'm happiest when I'm alone with my partner, talking, reading, discussing and debating, doing this together. The things that we do together that bring me the greatest joy does not cost a cent (and no I'm not meaning what goes on in the bedroom). If you think that you can only show a woman a good time if you have a fat wallet, then you have a lot to learn about women, old fart or young fart. Most women don't give a shit on how much money you have, but what they do give a shit for is how intelligent you are and what kind of person you are. If you act like a dick, money or not, she'll head in the opposite direction. If a woman is only going out with you for your money, then you should be re-evaluating yourself to see what is wrong with you and why she doesn't find you attractive but just your wallet.

Yeah it's called rape.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Silverback Registered Senior Member

Hi Bells!

No no no no, I knew my comment would be misunderstood. I did not say the ONLY thing women think about is money, or that is the ONLY way to get one. Good grief, no. Please read some of my earlier posts in this thread.

You say you like intelligent guys, yes? An intelligent guy would have a decent career, not be flipping burgers for all his life, right? Otherwise, how intelligent is he if he can't make a decent living?

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Well where I live the women like to be treated well whenever they are taken out on a date. I have to spend at least 100.00 or more for the two of us otherwise she won't ever see me again. I have taken some women out for a walk along the beach when I picked them up but they weren't interested in just waking and talking for soon after we start to walk they get thirsty and hungry. I enjoy dinning at home and when I mention that they usually just would rather go out to a restaruant not go to my home.You seem to be a rare woman and I mean that in a complimentary way, so take it as such. I wish all women would feel as you do but when reality strikes it is usually more like I'm saying than the way you think it is.

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I don't want to have kids now! Oh my God...! People just don't understnad anything, eh?
    And I'm not whining, I was just asking a freaking question that was finally asnwered. And btw, my friends say that you are wrong. They actually only go out with guys that they have been friends with for a long time.

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Xev,

You are unreal. Grow up...!
    What makes you think that I am inferiours? Because I love and care? Because I'm understanding? Or maybe because I don't lie and I'm not masochist....?

Women thta likes jerky guys definetely think like that...

There's much more here than just looks... I'm not just my body...

Very nice girls have liked me...

I don't know why people like attacking me. Seems like a waste of time... :bugeye:

11. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

Bells how old ar you? Cosmic is right its more the way he says it.
    The first question a girl asks you is do you have a car? And if you
    say you don't " and why not? " Its almost an acusation of why are
    you talking to me I dont what you if you got no car.

Rape is ok, its fine as long as you get away with it.
    Murder is fine too if you get away with it.
    " its a natural right and inalliable right of nature "
    quoted: Myself

A woman has a right to say no, a man has a right kill her boyfriend and mate with her.
    Weather we do it or not is another matter but we do have that choice no matter how much you think that we do not. These choices are on the oposite ends of the spectrum but they are there.

This is what I believe and I m sticking to it.

12. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Is that what a gilr needs to be to be with me? Yeah... you don't know me either do you?

What IS weakness anyways?
    Xev is a masochist. She likes getting hurt.
    Not to mention that people don't love nor care nowdays. Love and care is a sign of weakness in our society. Too bad.

If everybody thinks that I'm weak because I love, and nobody will be with me because I love, than I don't care.
    Because it is much more important for me to care for people and to work towards a better world than regress and be like you, people, just so that I can have a girlfriend.

Give me a break!

PS: That was a generalization. There are a few people that care. Not many here, tough...

13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Truthseeker:
    Look in the mirror, buddy boy.

"The slave's eye is not favorable to the virtues of the powerful: he is skeptical and suspicious, subtly suspicious, of all the 'good' that is honored there - he would like to persuade himself that even their happiness is not genuine."
    -Nietzsche

No, idiot.
    Love and care is all our weak society has. They've been devalued to the point where one is supposed to love everyone. Love means nothing nowadays, and it means nothing from a slave like you.
    Do you understand why women don't care about your "love"? It means nothing, you love a girl but you also "love" every single girl on the planet.
    Of course you don't "love" anyone but yourself, this is simply your revenge for having been born a weakling.

Nobody thinks you're weak because you love. I love, intensely. I'm not weak because my love is a gift, not a parasitism.

Liar. You'd contribute to an already overburdened planet with not one, not two, but four children. You don't give a shit about the world, the enviornment or anything else but you.
    What have you ever done for anyone? What have you ever done for the world which you claim to so love?

Eluminate:
    You fucking pussy, the closest you'd come is Rohypnol. If you can lift a can of soup, I'd be amazed. In "native" society your father or mum would have bashed your deformed, infant skull in as soon as they realized what a weakling you are.

You're a classic bully. It's unfortunate that society is so dysgenic - nowadays even I would hesitate to give you the beating you deserve, for I'd surely go to jail.

Silverback:
    A real man would be unable to do all the ass-kissing and feigning that a "career" requires. Believe me, there's nothing so much a turn-off as to realize that an object of your affections is a lawyer.

There are some jobs that pay well for intelligence - engineering, science and medicine - but most rich people got that way either through inheritance or sucking up.

"I see the strongest, brightest generation ever, and they're flipping burgers and pumping gas"
    -Tyler Durden

cosmic:
    Maybe you should ask yourself why you attract whores.
    Women will gladly manipulate you for your money - this doesn't mean they find your money attractive, or you attractive for your money. It simply means that you are such a pathetic excuse for a man that whores are the only women who will fuck you.

No offense to whores.

Have you ever wondered why women don't want to go home with you?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2004
  14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Who said that? I have many others adversities. That's almost like... the smallest one.

Is that a sign of weakness or strenght.

Who is moved to hysterics!? Not me.

Have you ever read any dream thread?
    My major goal is to make this world a better place, to bring happiness to those around me. To challenge the world and the system of this world, to try to make something good out of such a system.

"Get ass"? ANyways... I'm just blaming women like you...

Who espouses an ideology of the classic "weakling avenger" type.

Like you, for example. No, actually.... I'm not going as low as you are.

The girls that have liked me have been quite tallented, actually...

Enforce the way we live? This is JUNK! This system is just JUNK. It works with people steping on others in a forever win-lose game that doesn't take us no farther than a world wide nuclear war...!

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Truthseeker:
    Weakness. The early Christians had some balls - Christ did, I admire a man who can bear that much for his ideology - but Christianity is a religion of the weak who avenge themselves through their superiour numbers. How many rivers of blood you've spilled for that revenge.

I'm honored by that. If there are so many "women like me" the world is in better shape than I thought.

That's why my malice is directed only towards them. Your sin is only in being weak - you are, however, good in a way that only weaklings can be, and I have some affection for you because of that.
    Oddly enough, this is the first time I agree with you.
    If only you could understand why.

16. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

It is funny how a weak/imcompetent person can have such a philosophy and audacy to challenge the entire system of the entire planet...

Do you know who has a pathetic DNA? This entire society has a pathetic DNA. Bunch of slacves working forever just to pay the bills and sustain the rich of this planet. We live in a forever oligarchy. It has always been like that. The only difference is that what we used to call "slave", we now call "worker", and what we used to call "oligarchy", we now call "multinationals"...

Pathetic human beings...

That's the problem with this world. People are educated to think just like you and Xev does. It is sad. Don't you see that just creates more war and suffering? Is that what you want? Is that what we are looking for?

The differnce between you and me sounds like as if I had evolved, and you are still an animal, just like a lion. Or at least that's what I got from what you wrote...

The values of our society are completely turned upside-down....

What is an insult is that people like you are still around, and the worse is that there are girls/boys that like people like you. Probably because they are like you.

I'm not going to fight over that. This behaviour is obviously ridiculous and childish.

17. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Xev,

I'm at college. I don't have a whole day to waste just like you do. Goodbye.

I'll answer others when I have time... :bugeye:

18. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Oh Xev.... You said; "cosmic:
    Maybe you should ask yourself why you attract whores.
    Women will gladly manipulate you for your money - this doesn't mean they find your money attractive, or you attractive for your money. It simply means that you are such a pathetic excuse for a man that whores are the only women who will fuck you."

Quite the contrary. The women I date are all very nice hard working women that enjoy being pampered when they go out. They work hard all day so they think they deserve to be treated "nicely" whenever someone takes them out. They respect me and I them for I always ask them what and where they would like to go. I find that by finding women that have money like I do makes life a bit better for those without money only want my money, not me.

That being said the women like me because I can afford to take them where they want to to go not to a drive in movie although we have done that befor. Those women that have money of their own don't want men that will have to be taken care of by them but want men of at least equall worth or better than them.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What!?!? Have you read what I wrote for you and Silverback?
    Let me refresh your memory...
    ... :bugeye:

20. Eluminate Registered Senior Member

WHY AM I BEING IGNORED!

bah its no use.

All I want to say is force is there lurking in our minds underneath the trappings our societies built in us. Sometimes you snap and it gets out but most manage it inside cradled. I hate people and they hate me I think I m allergic to society. Feels wierd kinda looking at a person and having all these bad things come in to my head like " hit him in the neck see if he falls down " or other niceties sometimes I think i m psychotic but I m just too controled to be psychotic. I personally think if your defending yourself the best thing is to bite someone on the neck and rip some meat out and they will never bother you again. Choking people is good works well was being kicked in the head while doing that almost got him tho his friends got me off him. Lucky bastard that one.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2004
  21. Shmoo The CzarnaChapka Registered Senior Member

How can somebody claim to love the entire human race, and yet throw insults eagerly at other members of this forum? I can not think of a more immature and hypocritical thing to do. If you truly loved the human race, you would not generalize women by assuming they all love assholes. It's time to get off your moral high horse and take a seat with the rest of us.

Obviously TruthSeeker does not really seek the truth, just positive reinforcement of his own ideas. Anything said that contradicts his own ideas, is dismissed as "immature" and "childish". It seems to me at least, that the problem is TruthSeeker thinks of women like objects (or perhaps some kind of math formula?) By which I mean, he thinks if he does certain things, under certain circumstances, the girls will be his.

I would follow the great advice already posted here. Don't be afraid to toughen up a bit; tough guys can be sensitive too. The difference is they aren't pathetic saps all day. Just do your best in life, whether you agree or disagree on how the system works- you have to abide by it.

22. Silverback Registered Senior Member

Too true, Shmoo.

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I haven't trown any insults. Although they have done that with me for many pages...

Who assumes all girls love assholes? I said that most girls around me does... :bugeye:

What? Do you think that Xev's and Dr. LouNatic's ideas weren't immature and childish? So what? Should we go and live as animals again? Should we behave like lions? Interesting that that is said to be mature...
    And what about Silverback's and ScRaMbLe's advices. Didn't I recognize that their advices were good? Didn't I say that I'm going to follow them?

I don't. This is absurd. I wonder where did you got such ideas besides your own mind.

I don't. The fact is that every girl is different and they will receive the same thing in different ways.

I challenge the world and I'm not tough? I challenge people and I'm weak? I don't understand that.
    Yes, I agree that my love sometimes is too melow, and I believe that happens because I see human beings as being pathetic and weak creatures. I have always been worried not to hurt someone.
    Oh well... what can I say...? I hope you are not as sensible as you look. You just live in a little planet in the middle of nowhere. We seem so fragile. No wonder why you look so pathetic...
    We are such small creatures compared to the entire univers, and we see ourselves as so big and so important. Human beings are weird... :bugeye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.