give your opinion... government lying about technology

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by truthseekerofthegods, May 25, 2020.

1. truthseekerofthegods Registered Member

do you believe that there are technology out there that are very complicated to make and are being regarded as science fiction and not true or possible. and yet the government has made this technology and denies the public any knowledge that it is possible to create?
    examples: force field techonology (practically every question about force field technology is told that there is no such thing, would the government lie about this?)
    portals and teleportation: everyone in the science community would automatically say this is not possible, yet I think even if someone discovered it, it definitely would be kept a secret.

those are just some examples.

please im new here yall give me your opinions.

I hope there are many people who think like I do and believe it is possible.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

NO

What you have listed are not possible

I suspect anything else you post will likewise not be possible

force

\ˈfȯrs\

noun

: physical strength, power, or effect

: power or violence used on a person or thing

: strength or power that is not physical

Miriam-Webster dictionary

Which of the 3 definitions above would you build a force field from?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong."
    - A.C.Clarke

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
    - A.C.Clarke

“The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed."
    - William Gibson

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

truthseekerofthegods, Firstly I advise that you take your conspiracy shit into the proper forum, then seek out river and MR and start a forward assault pushing your crap.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nope.
    Plenty of people and things use force fields. Scientists levitate materials sonically. Motors use force fields to spin their shafts. Maglev trains use force fields to levitate themselves.

Did you see a science fiction movie, see a "force field" depicted and think that was real or something?
    We have done quantum teleportation. Google it. Again, it is nothing like science fiction, and no one is trying to keep it secret.

9. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Of course the government has advanced technologies that they ain't gonna share-now.
    Your guesses are most likely wrong.
    However, nothing stays secret forever.

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

I have a sneaking suspicion this bloke maybe pushing one of river's lines re anti gravity machines/technology.

11. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

All the people employed to keep this so-called "Ultra High Triple Top Secret Classified Technology" from the public should be employed to hide the sex lives of politicians

Now there's a leaky bucket which needs to be plugged

12. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Better than government spies.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I don't know why people make these sorts of drive-by posts. They take the time to sign up to the forum, post their question and then are never seen again. It's weird.

Maybe they try spamming lots of forums and are satisfied by the first answer they get, wherever it happens to come from? Maybe they read the answers but don't feel the need to respond or even thank anybody?

Any ideas?

14. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

I believe at least some of them are floating a half-baked idea in the hope that smarter people provide them with justifications and arguments to take back to their facebook adversaries. And maybe a few, possibly this one, are seeking plausible explanations for science fiction stories they think they can write, except for the tricky technical bits.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

And they near always post in the wrong forum [the sciences obviously] A clue there I suggest.

16. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

17. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

YouTube is full of stuff like this. I'm not in a position to be able to verify any of it.

Top 10 Most Famous Magnetic Motors

Why These Engines Are Banned?

free energy generator - outside - filmed in one take

Video response to free energy generator.

My Magnet Motor Free Energy Study

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=perpetual motion

Check this one out at the 4:08 time mark.

Perpetual motion machines 永久運動機
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E

Fix the World Documentary Part 1
    https://vimeo.com/68460761

SOLAR DEATH RAY WATER aqua lens with 1/3 Kilowatt Heat Energy grid free energy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeSyHgO5fmQ

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So fatfreddy thinks the government is lying and hiding advanced technology, but he also thinks the government is lying and hiding that it doesn't have the technology to get to mars. I'm not surprised.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

There are many gullible people, uneducated people and people with mental issues out there so I think your hope is reasonable.

20. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Any person of normal intelligence who sees what looks like a road in one of NASA's pictures...
    https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16052-color.html

... is going to get suspicious and want to investigate using the scientific method*. You seem to believe in knee-jerk dismissal. Knee jerk dismissal is not the scientific method.

Also, I never said they didn't have the technology to get to Mars. It may have been a question of cost. NASA seems to have faked some of their spacewalks** even though they had the technology to walk in space. You also compared the technology in those videos with the technology required to go to Mars. Those technologies in the videos aren't very advanced. The theory is that they'd compete with the oil companies so they're being suppressed.

https://www.google.com/search?q=scientific method&rlz=1C1AWFC_enES882ES884&oq=scientific method&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l4j46j0l2.9239j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

In these two videos what looks like air bubbles can be seen rising.

Go down about a third of the way in this link...
    http://ocii.com/~dpwozney/apollo3.htm

...to where it says, "APOLLO 9: Dave scott performs Extra Vehicular Activities LAVA # : LV-1998-00030.mov
    The astronaut is unusually flexible compared to today's shuttle astronauts on EVAs; the Apollo suit does not appear to have bearings at the joints like the space shuttle extra vehicular suits. The experimental thermal samples flutter and follow non-linear curved paths, as if under the influence of or affected by atmospheric drag and turbulence.

edit
    ----------------------

I've just noticed that the link to Dave Scott's extra vehicular activities doesn't work any more. I'll leave it anyway so that people can look for it.

Here's something else.
    https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/184980-is-nasa-faking-spacewalks-too/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You're silly.

DaveC426913 likes this.
  22. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

all those "free energy motors" now have an actual real world application use
    they can be used to almost charge 1 cell phone over a period of several days

23. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Are you sure about this? Start watching at the 2:34 time mark.

Top 10 Most Famous Magnetic Motors

This might turn out to be true. The oil companies would want to squelch this if it worked.