Global Consiousness Theory

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by tmegeney, Sep 13, 2001.

1. tmegeney Registered Senior Member

Okay here goes in a few quick sentences.

Souls exist as energy. They are neither created nor destroyed. When a person dies, his soul joins the Earths "soulmind". When he is born, he receives a portion of the soulmind. The amount of soulmind received is derived from many factors...# of people alive, accumulated knowledge of soulmind and degradation of soulmind based on generational factors.

This theory would explain the general malaise of the human condition and also point to solutions such as worldwide planned parenthood and a new educational system based on more abstract thought.

Oh, and as to whether animals have souls. Everything that is alive has a part of the soulmind. The amount is determined by a consious thought equation a man has a greater part of the soulmind then a cat which has a greater portion than a tree and so on...

There it is people, a possible portion of the answer that you've been looking for. Build on it and lets see where it can go.

Terry Megeney

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. machaon Registered Senior Member

What am I talking about? I don't know.

Your theory is as valid as anything that, I am sure, your mind can concoct. Only you are inside your mind. Locked away. No escape. Alone forever. Sure, your theory is right on. In your world........
    That is just my way of saying you MIGHT be wrong in lending this theory of yours any credence. I might mbe wrong. Hell, we may ALL be wrong about everything.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.