God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Greatest I am, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

A good God must be a huge hearted Universalist God. If not then he is a satanic loser. All are equal before God. If not then God would not be righteous. God forbid.

http://gnosis.org/library/ephip.htm

It must then follow that there is no punishment of man after death. Intelligently, God creates all for the best of all possible ends. This is also a natural law.

Only a loser of a God would have a heaven and a hell. Only a poor shepherd would lose a huge part of his flock.

Is your God a Universalist God?

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Who Satan? Yeah, he's pretty cool actually. He doesn't torture anyone, I don't know what you heard.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ajanta Registered Senior Member

May be it is true. And I don't know what he is doing. I think let the God to do what he likes.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Edont Knoff Registered Senior Member

First I want to say, I don't think there is a heaven or a hell. If we die, it's the end.

More thoughts:

We know nothing about any gods, but some words which were written by men. Those men claim to have written godly words, but actually their writing is the same as any other book, and every writer can claim to have written down the words of a god. So how should one select? I believe that none of the writings are word of any god, but all are human make. There are plenty of reasons why a individual or a group will want to claim to have the "only truth" in their book. This gives me even more doubt in those writings.

Therefore, the only question is, if there is something that can survive the body. Survive and and be conscious - because, if not conscious, and not linked to a body, it's as good as not existing.

It is very unlikely that these entities will be sorted in good and bad ones, and put in different spaces due to the sorting.

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I agree. If Satan punished then he would be doing what God wants and he is said not to like God at all.

Regards
    DL

9. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If he were real, no one could stop him.

Regards
    DL

10. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

20/20.

Regards
    DL

11. ajanta Registered Senior Member

So the decree of what God ? True God or false?
    what kind of God it is ?