"god For 24hrs"

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by razz, Jun 1, 2003.

1. razz Registered Senior Member

God has chosen "YOU" to have complete power over all things in the universe for 24hrs.

*You can permanently change, modify, or alter anything you wish from the past, present and future.
    *You can turn the sky purple or bring back the T-rex, and yes you can use this time for personal gain or world peace... the choice is yours... If you can think it.. it will be done.

Submit a list of things you want changed, created or crushed... list as many things as you like.

NB: please remember every action has a reaction.. keep this in mind while casting miracles too and fro.
    While large breasts are nice too look at... We advise against the use of small planets as breast implants.

Heaven will not be held responsible for any damage, death or carnage caused as a result of your brief management.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Immortality with perfect health for everyone.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. razz Registered Senior Member

Just lovely Cris..

Now im gunna get stuck with my mother inlaw for ever? and i cant even kill her or myself? ... just bloody wonderfull.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. firingseeds Registered Senior Member

8. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I'd like a way out. While I don't see myself getting bored within my own lifetime, who knows what would happen in 10000 years.

As for my list:
    Humans
    1/2 as likely to get violent
    No disease/accidental death, but still die of 'old age' at 200 +/- 20
    2x as smart
    global non-corrupt gov
    fleet of 100% reliable space ships
    2x reproduction rate

Other Life
    2x plant reproduction rate, but with some way to stop it
    100x evolution rate, but with some way to stop it

9. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

..and the prisons still have immortals with perfect health to withstand the punishment.. creating earth version of hell, Cris..?

10. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

The cliched answer would be "more wishes", ie. being God forever, bwaahahahaha!!.

11. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

kill people who make these sorts of idiotic threads

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. razz Registered Senior Member

Asguard Asguard Asguard you nawty little child.....

what a ray of sunshine you are......... then again i can see why your bitter .... you name says it all if you say it real slow so the christians can understand it..

asssss guardddd... sounds like a very smelly job. hope it pays well.

cheers
    have a lovely sun shiney day

Nice to see a thread that was supposed to be fun ruined by unhappy little turds with low self esteem.

13. Siddhartha Registered Senior Member

Peace on earth and good will to all mankind.

14. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Everneo,

If we can assume that a great deal of criminal behavior is due to mental or psychological irregularities then ‘perfect health’ would correct all those issues. I would imagine only a few would remain who would need longer term incarceration.

However, new crimes such as murder could not occur since no one could die, and rape would not occur since that is a psychological issue, etc. so new crime would be considerably less.

Note also that war would disappear since there is no point in trying to kill people who cannot die.

So I don’t see a hell on earth from everyone being immortal.

15. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Cris,

I don't know what exactly you mean by 'perfect health'. If crimnals have mental & psychological irregularities why they are in prisions now instead of hospitals. Healthy people too commit crimes.

Fear of death removed, they would not be few.

May be murder become obsolete. perversions are given new meaning and being certified as quite normal thing and don't get included in psychological irregularities. i assume in your 'perfect world' too they could be a thing of normal. (much to your own disgust )

War is terror and suppression. Death will be replaced with some other fear.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I would speed up evolution equivalent to a timeperiod of lets say 100 million years and see what the world looks like.

17. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

planet of the apes? or planet of the mice..?!!

18. Addictive Registered Member

considering if u believe in god, and he gives u his powers, y would u change anything? i mean if u r immortal, the world would becom ewwwayyyyy overpopulated because new people would never die yet new ones would be born

19. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Addictive,

Sounds like a good reason to restart space exploration again.

Either that or stop reproducing. If we can't die then why produce more of us.

20. Addictive Registered Member

but even with space exploration, we donot have the teconolgy 2 live in space. (cant spell shut^) and people reproduce because having childern is just such an amazing thing, y give that up just cause we live 4ever?

21. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Everneo,

Many rapists go to prison. Is rape a crime committed by someone with a healthy mind? I’m not sure this line of reasoning is going anywhere.

The point was that if those in prisons were also immortal then that would create hell on earth. Why wouldn’t simply having very long prison sentences solve that problem?

Without the fear of death and with immortality assured, wouldn’t any other fear be somewhat limited in effect and be essentially irrelevant?

Wouldn’t any event appear to an immortal being as just something interesting to be experienced? Without death there is really nothing to fear, or can you give an example?

The fear of death is the essential weapon wielded by religions to make their gullible followers toe the line by offering the ultimate prize of immortality.

22. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Addictive,

So you imply that given a few hundred years we couldn’t build a few more space stations and travel to Mars etc, or start a number of several thousand year long voyages to other stars. And why couldn’t we live in space if we are immortal?

Yeah right. I have had a bunch of kids and they are grown now. Fun for a while but I don’t want to do it again. Been there done it, time to move on.

23. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Simple, I'd get rid of something that causes so much racism, prejudice, war, hate, misunderstanding and controversy. God and religion.

I'd also transfer a couple of million from someones account into mine naturally (Pounds, sterling of course. Don't try and palm me off with Yen!)