God loves us ALL

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by truestory, Dec 31, 1999.

1. truestory Registered Senior Member

God gave the gift of life to all of us. God loves us all.

God gave us the gift of Jesus Christ so that we could all learn about right relationships through love. God loves us all.

God has prepared the kingdom of heaven for all of us. God loves us all.

God sent Jesus Christ to show us all the way to heaven. God loves us all.

God wants us all to choose eternal life in the kingdom of heaven with God, because... God loves us all!!!

[This message has been edited by truestory (edited December 31, 1999).]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Flash Registered Senior Member

TS,
    You know ALL of this..how?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori Registered Senior Member

Amen to that!

Flash,

Because it's obvious if you LOOK. It's proven when you FEEL IT. And then you KNOW.

------------------
    "Go Jesus, go! Go Jesus, go!"

I finally get to be the cheerleader that I always wanted to be but could not, as I was not a fluff chick.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Big deal. So did and does Odin, the All Father, the Dagda, Zeus, Poseidon, Jupiter, Allah, Buddah, etc.

If all these celestial bigwigs suddenly showed up demanding that I make a choice, I'd pick Odin, the All Father. Distinguish yourself in battle, have something to brag about to the Gods, and you're in. All you have to do now is party in Valhalla and wait for Ragnarok.

I was born on the day of Loki and grew up under the watchful eyes of Thor. They are my symbols, nothing more, nothing less.

8. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

Three cheers, Oxygen!

I am using the Moon Goddess and the Sun God as my symbols. Between the two of them, I am almost never alone.

9. truestory Registered Senior Member

With Jesus Christ in my life, I am NEVER alone!

Praise Jesus!!!

10. Searcher Registered Senior Member

11. Lori Registered Senior Member

Privacy? ROFLMAO!

------------------

I finally get to be the cheerleader that I always wanted to be but could not, as I was not a fluff chick.

12. SkyeBlue Registered Senior Member

I actually like having some time alone with my thoughts. I didn't say lonely!

13. Flash Registered Senior Member

Lori,
    Look, feel, know- huh? So it more or less is based on the senses in order for someone to obtain the "knowing"? Interesting, Lori...very interesting! Is this what you call "fluffy stuff"??????? ROFLMAO

14. Lori Registered Senior Member

It didn't seem too fluffy when it slapped me across the face and knocked me on my figurative tushy. It was a bitter pill for me too, but when you get it, you know it, and there's no lookin' back. It's virtually impossible to.

------------------

15. Flash Registered Senior Member

Well...you know what really gets me...the fact that you can come out here and say everything I say is all fluffy...that my experiences do not amount to a hill of beans..that they stink...that they are evil..false...deceptive...a bunch of BS..ect... Yet when I can turn around and say the VERY same thing as you...you make it sound like I should take yours seriously..
    Do you not know how that looks?????

:

16. truestory Registered Senior Member

It looks as though you're stickin' your tongue out at Lori!!!

17. Flash Registered Senior Member

TS,
    LOL...well yeah..that too!

18. Lori Registered Senior Member

Yes, I understand how that looks and how that must feel. It's a fine line for me to try to balance your feelings (which I care about) and the danger that I perceive you to be in (which I care even more about). I'll try to explain it again, but I've done this a million times already. You know this cause it's the only reason you haven't told me to f off already (and not in jest).

1 Fluffiness - By saying that your beliefs are fluffy, what I mean is that you do not believe in moral absolutes, nor in the concept of sin or it's manifestation in this world, nor in salvation through repentance and atonement and faith in our Saviour Jesus Christ. Your spirit of so called truth (sorry, I just have a hard time calling it by the name they have given it) is basically "do whatever feels good and try not to hurt anybody". I'm sorry, Flash, but that's about as fluffy as you can get in my book. It's a sugar pill. We are not gods, we will never be God, our thoughts do not create gods, and I'm sorry but it's naive to buy into such a tempting scenario. Have I ever been naive? Yes I have. Do I think that you have bad intentions somehow, or that you are being deceived because you're not smart or something? No! You're messing around with the most dangerous and deceptive thing on this earth. And I will keep on sayin' it til one day you finally believe me. Which if I'm not mistaken, God keeps telling me that you will. *happy dance*

2 hill of beans - I do not, under any circumstances, think that you're experiences don't add up to a hill of beans. I did say that the contradictions on that web site that you posted did. But definately not your experiences. As a matter of fact, I just described them as messing around with the most dangerous and deceptive thing on earth. That is one giant hill of beans. Did you forget that we've been through this whole "your experiences are better than my experiences" arguement before? They are just directly opposing is all, not one more intense than the other I'm afraid.

3 Stank - Flash, now come on. So far you've compared Jesus to Jim Jones and to Charles Manson. Give me a break. Now get the analogy ok? This comes straight out of the Bible. To know the origin, or the "truth" of a spirit, rather it's intentions, then look at it's fruit. The fruit of the spirit can either glorify our Lord, or defame Him and deny Him. If the fruit glorifies Him and results in salvation and faith, then it is the Holy Spirit of God. If the fruit defames our Lord and results in a turning away from Him or a hatred or distaste for Him, then it is of Satan. It couldn't be more obvious. Hearing you talk about Jesus is like seeing this Biblical message tested in a scientific way almost. You are witnessing to the word inadvertently. Same way with angels. If they glorify the Lord, and if you ask them, "Is Jesus God come in the flesh?" and they answer, "Yes." and they praise Him, then they are of the Lord. If they deny that Jesus is God in the flesh, then they are fallen and of Satan and are deceptive. You tested, they failed. What else do you need to know?

------------------

19. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Lori,

Do you think these spirits aren't aware of this little "test of truth"? Aren't these same spirits just as capable of coming to you or Truestory, for example, knowing that you two are already firm believers, and slip in a lie or two they know you'll believe (and pass on to others), simply because they know how to pass your test?

It is said that the devil will tell a thousand truths just to slip in one lie. If I was one of them and I wanted to pass on some misinformation to you, I would just use the "secret knock", and then have a field day telling you all kinds of lies I know you would believe, simply because I knew the "answer" to the only question on your little test.

But at least the fruit smells sweet, and that's all that counts - right, Octopussy?

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com

20. Flash Registered Senior Member

Lori,

I'm sorry..but can you PLEASE tell me what is wrong with that???? I would also like to hear others opinion of this as well.

By this I am gonna take a wild guess

that you mean "satan". I do not speak to him at all...I do not do evil not think on those lines. If you are meaning something else I'd like to know what the heck you mean.
    Well, if you are wanting to base the "fruit"
    on what the bible says..then you would be correct...sort of... but then here we are back to.. I'm right you're wrong.. No, I'm right and you are wrong.
    Regarding the test... so what?

21. Flash Registered Senior Member

Searcher,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Good one!

22. Lori Registered Senior Member

Searcher,

They can't lie about that. That's the thing. They can't come to me and say, "yes, Jesus is the Son of God come in the flesh". They can't come to me worshipping and praising the same God that I do, and then slip in some lie. What lie would it even be? Whatever it was wouldn't make sense, as MOST of the basic teachings of the Bible, you yourself admit seem to contain truth based upon what we know as human beings. You know, that love and sharing and peace are all good things. What the Bible means when it says that Satan will speak a thousand truths to slip in one lie is the exact opposite scenario, that he will speak of the truths that are obvious to us but the lie is in the attribution of the truth. He doesn't want God to get credit for it. The Bible teaches that this is Satan's ONLY intent! He doesn't deceive us by trying to tell us that it is inherently good to be greedy or lustful or violent or hateful or judgemental. He still gets us to behave that way all the time, but not by trying to convince us logically that it's the right thing to do, but by hardening our hearts by our own sin so that we do not care and so we rationalize. People do things and think things that they know are wrong all the time. But that is obvious, and most of us realize that. What he does is sugar coats the true effect of sin, the true consequence of it, that Jesus died to irradicate! He doesn't want you to figure that out. He knows we're not that stupid. And he knows more about us than we know of our own selves, and he is the master of deceipt.

------------------

23. truestory Registered Senior Member

Searcher,

Have you ever had experience with spirits?
    I have. Before I knew for a fact that God existed. Before God called me to spread the Word. I have had experiences with spirits, both good and bad and I know the difference.

I have met, can identify, and despise Satan. Satan eminates hate, chaos, ignorance, deceit and rules all things which are evil.

I have met, can identify, and am in awe of God. God eminates love, peace, wisdom, truth and rules all things which are good.

That is "probably" why God called me to spread the Word. Because I can understand the difference.

Peace be with you, Searcher.