God proved to me that he exists.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 5, 2011.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I have already done what i was told to do, But i didnt need to change much about myself, I already stopped doing all the bad things in my life years ago. I have been living a pure life for ages now.

He told me to go to Mount Sinai to talk to him and thats exactly what im doing, I booked a flight asap to Egypt, I will be landing in Egypt in April.

I thought it couldnt help spreading this message on Sciforums, I cant leave the country right this second anyway its impossible, So I didnt see the harm in spreading it over the internet until im waiting for my flight.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I was not raised a Muslim and i dont even like calling myself a muslim even after taking my shahadah, I was raised an Atheist and later on i became a Daoist. I still dont like calling myself religious, Im spiritual i dont care for religion.

Why would i doubt what i see?. I dont doubt seeing a car drive past me, would you doubt seeing a cat that just walked up to you and licked your hand?. would you then say "I think that cat might not be real and is my imagination"

You are doubting me ofcourse because you didnt see it with your own eyes, But i assure you that if this happened to you then you would believe it.

peace.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Sounds like you are grappling with the morality of existence itself. he is the god of good and the god of evil in human terms.

God is beyond good and evil in his own terms, you are observing god through human eyes, there was no difference between good and evil before seperate sentient beings were created.

God lives above good and evil those things dont apply to him. you could say he is utterly evil or etterly good, both may be true to humans but in reality he is niether.

peace.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Lol thankyou for your concern.

peace.

8. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

The god of the jews, god of the christians and god of the musilms are all the same entity.

I am Trying to bring all of them together in London, The muslims are actualy helping me the most, the jews dont want to know and just look at me wierd, and christians seem to not be able to get past the fact that jesus was not a god and they think everything is the antichrist.

peace.

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Yeah me too, i just never expected any direct communication with him, I was just expecting to live my life and have faith in the unseen. I was content with just having faith aswell I was very shocked to see all of this.

peace.

10. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Dude- you don't need to go to Sinai to get your personal revelation- it was already given to you. God is everywhere. And BTW- where exactly is Mount Sinai?

Don't piss on my leg and call it holy water.

11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

No i believe this is another of his tests to see if i will go there regardless of the upcomming Civil war.

Mount Sinai is on the Sinai peninsular in egypt, it is where the jews were exiled to after crossing the desert and moses recieved the commandments from the most high.

I wondered why he didnt encourage me to go to mecca i thought it was strange, but then i realized that I am of jewish blood and it makes sense to me that he will reveal further things to me there.

I am going to sit on the summit of mount Sinai and wait for him to show himself.

peace.

12. jmpet Valued Senior Member

So you are our savior from this upcoming civil war then? And you plan to sit on a mountaintop to await orders from His Most Holy?

Good luck.

13. birch Valued Senior Member

no, that's not it unfortunately. it's that you assume god is an entity and i don't see that as being a fact. there are too many other possibilities but you take what personally makes sense to you to mean it' a fact. it's the way you wrote your post which is delusional. you, like most theists, exercise not an iota of healthy skepticism.

uh, thank you for your opinion on the matter but that does nothing about the existence of life here. that's all we can go by in reality and that is what is dealt with. what something is or deals with somewhere far away is in actuality a moot point. it's what it affects us here.

and no, it's not "observing" god through "human" eyes. the predation is not an abstract idea, it is real and so is a lot of the evil, pain and suffering caused as well as experienced.

and this actually denotes or hints at disparate elements which makes more sense. this would also indicate that it's not a matter of a conscious creation but more a circumstance that was created possibly not intentionally or by one or both parties or by other forces.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  14. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I dont plan on doing any fighting but then again i dont exactly know what im going to do, all I know is i have to go to that mountain, its a little confusing.

If I am told to help the people then i will but i dont plan on getting involved.

Peace.

15. jmpet Valued Senior Member

If you are this confused, then you did not get a clear sign from God- plain and simple. Good luck waiting for Biblical prophecy to reveal itself to you and you only. And while you're at it, stop pretending you are our savior.

16. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I am confused as to what I will see or hear when I get there, If I knew what was going to happen I doubt there would be a point in me going.

Savior? lol, I doubt i can save the world im just 1 person.

peace.

17. Yazata Valued Senior Member

That's kind of irrelevant to your so-called "proof" of God's existence. But it is interesting from a broader religious studies sense.

What's your ethnic background and where to you live? Do you live in a Muslim majority community and is your family history Muslim, at least ancestrally? I recall you going on rather insultingly about "kaffirs" in another post and praising your Islamic "brothers" in London, as I recall. Are you in London?

What finally led you to Islam? And why Daoism before that? Where did you encounter Daoism? The reason I ask is that what you wrote suggests that you went through a period of religious experimentation (and may still be in it, if Islam turns out to be just another phase).

Here in California (Silicon Valley) where I live, religious eclecticism and experimentation is routine and expected, but I sense that it wouldn't be quite as welcome in more traditionalist Islamic family and societal contexts. Do young people in Islamic societies even have the opportunity to enter and leave a succession of non-Islamic religious communities in search of something spiritually congenial, or is religious identity established at birth?

18. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

if it walks like an entity, and it talks like an entity...

there's nothing delusional about that.

unhealthy skepticism = paranoia.

19. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Forgive me for what i am about to say but you seem like you are asking an awful lot of questions that come off as some sort of police profile attempt. but here is what i shall tell you.

My Bloodline going back 700 years is Jewish, I have not been able to trace my roots back any further than 700 years at this present time.

In reverse order it is as followed, London>Russia>Med>Israel>-Un-Known.

peace.

20. birch Valued Senior Member

right. so 'god' walks and talks?

i'm sure there is nothing delusional about your take.

i thought you were a christian, not some new-ager. some people believe that all are 'gods' so to speak or this must be your metaphor for 'god' speaking through people. guess what? there will be people who swear god is talking or working through them and you will disagree with their ways and what they are doing. so is it just you that must be correct? see how that opens up more question? you have wrapped god up conveniently for yourself and that is more delusional or short-sighted.

there is nothing paranoid about not believing in god.

21. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I forgot to mention, I was in part raised with chinese people and have studied various martial arts since a young age, this is where my Daoist teachings begin.
    I have lived in a few different "ethnic" areas, a Jewish Community, an African and Carribean Community and Asian Community.

peace.

22. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

certainly you've heard that old expression...in regards to ducks. did you think it's only applicable to ducks?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i indeed would have to be paranoid to not believe in god. i am speaking only for myself, but you seem to have no regard whatsoever for an individual's perception or experience, even your own, and i think that's sad. i don't feel a need to agree with everyone's or anyone's ways or what they do. that has no contingence on my belief in god. i don't need to "wrap god up". that's YOU who needs that, not me.

23. birch Valued Senior Member

this didn't make any sense at all. none. ducks? what does god walking and talking have to do with ducks?

you think a disbelief in something is paranoia which doesn't make sense but perhaps that a belief in something is not due paranoia. it could be neither, did you ever consider that?

i'm not talking about people's perceptions. we're talking about a separate entity that you call god. you easily forget the subject matter. is your perception god or not? or is god just an actual entity to you? it seems it is. you see, you've conjured up or created your take in a god that fits with your perceptions so that you have no doubts or questions, thus you say you are not paranoid because you have no doubts on the matter. why would you? you've fashion it to mold to you. that doesn't necessarily mean it's actually true when discussing a separate entity.

i need to 'wrap god up' and you don't? that doesn't make any sense considering you are the one so sure of what god is.

see? it's like you could string random words together and make no sense whatsoever it's so convoluted and arbitrary.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011