God's Angels and UFOs

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by ghost7584, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

It looks like there are biblical reasons to believe that modern day UFOs are highly advanced air craft piloted by God's angels. There are flying objects in the bible that are associated with angels that look like the UFOs seen and filmed in the sky today.
    The bible seems to show that they help in warfare, causing the side that God chooses to win.
    There was an angel associated with that Cloudlike pillar that led the Israelites through the desert. That pillar seemed to help the Israelites by taking off the charriot wheels of the Egyptians.
    Exodus 14:19 And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them:
    I think the cloudlike pillar was a UFO piloted by angels and it used its armaments to hinder the Egyptians.
    Judges 5:20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
    Angels are called stars in the beginning of the book of Revelation.
    In that scripture it seems like the angels helped Israel to defeat their enemies in the book of Judges.
    I also think the nativity star was probably a UFO piloted by angels and it led the wisemen to the house where Jesus was.
    Real stars in space appear to be an infinite distance away and cannot hover over a particular place like the nativity star did.
    The watchers in the book of Daniel, I believe were angels, and they brought punishment upon King Nebuchadnezzar because he was lifted up in pride and did not give God the glory. So the angels taught him that the heavens and God rule.
    Angels help saints and punish sinners.
    I believe that the chariots or vehicles that angels fly around in are seen and filmed today. They are called UFOs, by the public; unidentified flying objects.

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands
    of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

The cloudlike pillar UFO was filmed by Tim Edwards in the US, and David Spore in England. It has a white cloudy mist around it and glows with a golden glow at night, which matches what the scriptures say about the pillar that led the Israelites in the desert.
    http://ourstrangeplanet.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=57
    Scroll down page to see still photograph of white pillar ufo.

Angels use vehicles or chariots. There are modern day UFOs that look like the cloudlike pillar in Exodus, the wheel within a wheel (saucer or disk) in Ezekiel chapter 1, and the bright light that appeared to Paul and his companions on the road to Damascus, from which Jesus spoke to Paul and the light did Paul eye damage.
    So, I think there is evidence that angels pilot UFOs and fly around in them, watching over the planet.

Most of the angels in the bible don't have wings. In the Old Testament and at the tomb of Jesus they looked like young men. However their countenance was diferent. You could probably feel God's presence when you were near them. Paul said some have entertained angels unawares. That means there are angels walking among us, and they look like men, and you cannot tell they are angels. They don't have wings.
    The creatures in Ezekiel that did not look human, had what he described as wings. But his description does not involve the flapping of wings. They may have just been part of a space suit that looked like wings. But he called them wings, maybe they were real wings.
    Jesus said those that enter into that life, referring to the time after the millenial reign cannot die anymore but are as the angels. In Revelation it says, there will be no more death in that time. Now there is death. And apparently angels can die now too. They die in UFO crashes. They cannot die of old age. A word used for angels in Matt. 24 is eagles. There is a passage in psalms that refers to renewing your youth like the eagles. Angels don't get old so they don't die of old age. They probably eat nutrition similar to the fruit of the tree of life in the garden of Eden and that nutrition allows them to renew their yourh. But angels can be killed now. The fallen angels, the devils, don't have physical bodies and were probably killed when they lost the war in heaven. There is also a scripture in Daniel which tends to show that angels can be killed now.

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
    Daniel 8:10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
    Stars is a word for angels in the beginning of the book of Revelation.
    The antichrist is going to use his military forces to shoot down UFOs and the angels that pilot them. I have seen a short film of a UFO taken from space, and it changed direction as what looked like a missile was fired up at it. The military may be shooting down UFOs already.
    In the next life, after the milenial reign it says in Revelation there shall be no more death. It looks like both men and angels can die now.
    Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
    However, the laws conscerning angels are different from the laws conscerning men. Maybe God would just give them another physical body later.
    The crop circles are cause by the peculiar energy field that the UFO propulsion system uses. They use small robot UFOs to literally paint portraits of designs in the crops. I'm not sure why they do this.
    [I suspect the energy field they use to be chi, or psychotronic energy--Aura energy.]
    Scientist agree that the UFOs are using some sort of energy field propulsion.
    Most of the people that are abducted are terrified and scared. Most of the people that are abducted are practicing sinners that are not right with God and they should be scared in the presence of God's angels. The peculiar energy field they use gives them the ability to access another dimension, and they abduct people right out through the wall or ceiling. They can pass through walls like the angel that rescued Peter from prison in the New Testament. These genetic activities they seem to be doing might be a form of control on human genetics. It would be how God controls the human gene pool. Maybe genetic manipulation developed the 5 races of men, like that. They may also be testing people to determine their health, to see what needs to be added or taken from the environment to keep people healthy. Sort of like caring for a pet.
    I assume they are using their UFO energy fields to manipulate the weather and make life possible on the planet Earth. [All the other planets have weather in chaos, but our weather is finelly balanced to support life. This is by design and not by chance.]
    Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.

2 Kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

My understanding of this is, it was a fire ball UFO, typical UFO type. They considered it a vehicle which contained occupants; in those days vehicles were chariots. Chariots are pulled by horses. It moved, and they perceived it was the fire that was pulling it along, so the bible speaks of "horses of fire". The energy field around fireball UFOs is what makes them move. So you get the phrase, " horses of fire."
    The UFO energy fields have been known to make compasses spin, and interfere with electrical and mechanical equipment at a distance. [Note the truck scene in the movie, "CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND"; it was based on real ufo events.] There may be an internal source for the energy field, but it definitely surrounds the UFO on the outside and affects other things at a distance.
    Also the energy field sometimes glows and sometimes it don't glow. So, the ancients would have described this as fire.
    The only kind of vehicle propulsion known to the ancients was an animal, mostly horses, pulling a wheeled vehicle or chariot. So, if the fire (glowing energy field) is making it move, then it could be described as "horses of fire".

Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
    Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof [came] the likeness of four living creatures....
    Ezekiel 1:15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

Acts 22:6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
    Acts 22:9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Aww Christ!!
    It's not even a full moon tonight.
    Is there a new shipment of crack doing the streets?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nova900 more spirituality,less dogma Registered Senior Member

Do they have a literal belief in Christian theology? Are the jewish people the "chosen ones" even on their world(s)?
    Did Yahweh create their world(s) in six days also?
    Have you communicated with the UFO pilots to gain an understanding of their religous or spiritual beliefs?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what about meteors, ball lightening, comets, stars exploding, etc. ??

8. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Someone read chariots of the gods...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.