Going under the knife...

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Thoreau, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

Never had shit, so I'll have to take your word for it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

My favorite part is when they start the drugs and ask for a count-down. I like to count... and I become The Count, for as long. as I can possibly will myself to keep blabbering.

Post-op I've heard I'm a complete lunatic, but unfortunately that part is a blank to me. Hve all the fun you can. Especially if they'll be cutting into your abs, now is a good time to practice up on the non-belly laugh. Aaaagh! BabOOOOONs! Make no sudden moves...

Best of luck, I hope your surgeries go perfectly MZ3Boy84, and that all your visitors (real or not) are friendly.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I don't know if any baboons will be visiting you, but if it matters I may be able to make an appearance and throw some poop.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Best of luck on your surgery and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Don't worry. You'll be fine.

8. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I hope your surgery goes well, and they give you a Brad Pitt lookalike to give you sponge baths afterward.

9. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Had my surgery. Recovering now. Stoned beyond comprehension.

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Went well I assume?

11. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Yeah. It took a few hours. Doc says it was more extensive than originally concluded. But all is well. Btw. I might not be on for a while. I check sf on my iPhone and it's probably going to get disconnected until I can pay my fucking $500 bill. Fuck AT&T.

12. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Heh.

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

How on earth do you rack up a $500.00 cell phone bill??????:shrug: I never get ppl who have these outrageous cell phone bills and they
    don't even use it for business.

BTW: Hope you feel better.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Glad to hear you're done with surgery and recovering. I've never had major surgery or been hospitalised, but I'd guess you're feeling groggy and sorry for yourself right now.

Hope you feel better soon.

15. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

I don't know how. I've been arguing with them for days. They claimed I went 500 minutes over my limit which I know is impossible. I only talk to my bf and dad on the phone. I live with my bf and i talk to my dad once a week. And they won't answer me when I ask them time and time again how much per minute they're charging. Because by my math, it's somewhere at $.80 a minute which is rediculous.