Golden Age starting Now

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by kmguru, Feb 25, 2013.

1. kmguru Staff Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

A quote from the article:
    Power=Work/Time

HP=Torque*RPM/5252

My prediction is 5252 years per cycle.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. arauca Banned Banned

Hy pussy cat are you a prophet also ?

8. kmguru Staff Member

Here is my question. Why is the Mayan Cycle in 5th basis? Does that mean they started this 25,000 years ago? With all the understanding of the Planet and Sky etc?

Any ideas?

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why would anyone take such predictions seriously?

10. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

I think it is very possible for an ancient civilization to have had a system of measurements. When one makes a system of measurements with distance and time using planets and rotations one could very easily arrive at the ~5200 year figure.

Maybe they saw the cycle starting over every so many years (as in the universe is in a "groundhogs day" situation, repeating cycle) and they somehow came to the conclusion that they were in a specific cycle of that cycle.

11. kmguru Staff Member

I read that - Our Solar system and our Earth, travel an orbit of 26,000 years around Alcione, the Great Central Sun of the Pleiades Constellation.

That means sometime people crossed the Photon Belt and recorded the event and figured out the numbers. Either way, they would have some idea about the Universe. Also as Wener von Braun said about Nuclear Weapons which was probably used in Mahabharat...I am wondering what exactly went on? Also if some external Group locked us down for 5000 years....we shall see...

12. wellwisher Banned Banned

We have two sides of the brain with each side processing data differently. The left brain is more differential and logical. The right brain is more integral and intuitive. Modern humans are more left brained in terms of where ego consciousness resides. The right brain is more unconscious. The future will see ego consciousness migrating more toward the right brain until a balance is created. The right brain is more 3D and therefore more centered. The left brain is more on the perimeter.

Attention deficit disorder is connected to degradation of left brain connections. This makes it harder to maintain differentiation into conditioned niches because there is a pull back toward integral; seek completeness. It is a sign of the times.

The internet is interesting because of the way it connects content. It does not follow normal left brain sequential logic. It is more designed to jump around. Books are more left brained and are read in a logical order.