Goofy is pissing me off

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by wesmorris, May 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

all hail the greg man....the saviour has come to cleanse sciforums. hail the champion of morality and etiquette. greg.... people just have a neeed to swear sometimes. if a person swears it dosen't mean that he's trying to be 'cool', or that he dosen't know better. sometimes when you're in the mood.....when you're feeling really angry, you just swear. it comes naturally...atleast it does so for most people. get this....people don't curse because they want to be 'cool' or whatever. so if a person swera's he's retarded. greg....i've seen a lot of posters who are way more intelligent than you, who swear sometimes. i try not to, but sometimes you just have to. stop with this holier than thou attitude. it's getting a bit old.

oo.... i almost forgot.....in keeping with this thread..FUCK YOU.
    ahh... i feel better already.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greg Bernhardt www.physicsforums.com Registered Senior Member

lol, you guys are so funny. you all take it as such an offense. I state a simple opinion and you all freak out.

Thats nice

Oh really, forgot when you were in high school?

I would hope I'm not the most intelligent around here.

Because I don't agree with swearing? lol

ya'll keep posting

Ah, I can feel the love

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

ummm...dude i am in high school. you say you state a simple opinion, yet you were the one who was attacking wesmorris for his cursing. shiftier than a snake. run along now, and leave us cavemen alone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Greg Bernhardt www.physicsforums.com Registered Senior Member

Wesmorris brings up a topic, I cannot state my opinion? wemorris was attacking the mods in the first place.

Good for you. Keep it up.

So you think I have a superiority complex because I don't agree with swearing? gimmie a break. lets find something your against so we can label you.

8. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

your posts strongly suggested you do have a superiority complex. please..... you were calling everyone who swore retarded.

9. Greg Bernhardt www.physicsforums.com Registered Senior Member

Then let me please clear that up. Obviously these people are not retarded, but to me, they "sound" retarded when swearing.

10. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Dude, do you wish you could take that one back? I mean, that's the weakest shit ever. Do I need to explain or do you understand how stupid that is?
    Uhm, okay now you're saying that the use of curse words implys a limited vocabulary. That's weird because I've tested over the 99th percentile in vocabulary and reading comprehension my whole life. Sheez I'd better start dumbening myself up a bit so I can live up to your assenine assertions. Golly I'll get right on that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Sure presentation counts, in someplace that presentation counts... this is a fucking debate board moron. I give a fuck if you respect me. You SHOULD because of my massive intellect, but hell, people SHOULD do a lot of shit that they don't do so *shrug* all I can do is tell you to fuck off. FUCK OFF greggie.

Yeah, being a rebel is the point. That's the whole thing. I'm a shallow appearance hawg and I want to make sure everyone thinks I'm a big rebel so all the kids will think I'm cool. Dude, I'm a MAN you stupid fucker... adult, have kids, married.... it's just that I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF GREGGIE.... you should try it, it's cool. Wait, with the depth of your analysis of this problem thus far, I have to now retract my suggestion that you think for yourself. You don't seem qualified. Don't worry Greggie, there'll always be "general society" to tell you what to think. Hey, don't look down greggie, this is NOT a cliff... follow me! You're a lemming bro. I'm guessing you're a theist too?
    Gregg, this is an electronic conversation. It's ridiculous of you to suggest that you could physically give me a tissue when distance is a nullifying factor.

And you're right... mommy never hugged me.

*sob*

Hehe, you're a fucktard greggie. Please, stop being that.

11. Greg Bernhardt www.physicsforums.com Registered Senior Member

Your telling me presentation doesn't count in a debate? lol

Why are you so hateful, so much hostile agression?

When why do you restrict yourself to a few words?

Because I don't agree with swearing? That makes me a lemming. And no I'm not a theist.

Do you swear at your friends, family and boss? Think you could be a CEO of a company and swear off a storm while making a business deal? Sure we can be intelligent and proactive when considering societies standards. Shoot I don't agree with most of them, but it doesn't mean we can just make a complete break from it.

12. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Yes, in a debate on an internet message board, presentation (in terms of occasional or even somewhat profuse cursing) doesn't really matter.
    Hatefull? Nah man, it's comedy. Lighten up.
    You've noticed that I say more than fuck. I'm sure of it.
    No, because you quote "general society" as the reasoning behind why cursing is wrong. That makes you a lemming.
    Yes. (occasionally to my embarassment, but such is life)
    This is no business deal. This is just people being people.
    What you may have failed to notice is that people curse in mainstream society all the time. Get it fucker?

Hell man, I thought we'd reached an agreement on all this a page or few ago. Grrr. Why do you persist?

Last edited: May 7, 2003
  13. spookz Banned Banned

silly greg! making a right fool of himself

14. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Hey, I just wanted to you to know Spookz, I love the word "fucktard" and credit you for it. Hehe, my wifey was reading the posts earlier and saw that I'd said it and LOLed aboot it.... I gave you all the credit bro.. heheeh.

15. Greg Bernhardt www.physicsforums.com Registered Senior Member

Because you keep listening. Anyway, this is really getting old. I'm done.

16. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

the retreat of the loser who's a fucktard. cool word spookz.

17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

If greg was complaining about people typing like; "KewlZ d00d, lolz, r u gunna wotch sex an tha sity 2 nite?"
    Then I would be agreeing with alot of his points. But swearing doesn't seem like that big of a deal 2 me. LolZ

18. Xev Registered Senior Member

Life. Get one.

*Edit*

That should rather be plural. Get lives, all of you.

19. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

wtfuck

R U tawking 2 me @sshole?

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

are you talking to yourself again?

21. Maveric I own you all. Registered Senior Member

look dude, i dont know why you are getting so caught up in this, the way you post replies, you come across as a14 year old...who shouldnt really get offended by such words as 'fuck' the amount they are used in everyday youth culture now a days, so either you prove you are not just in this arguement because you like a good old flame war and you actualy have a reason for wanting, quitefrankly, harmless words to be deleted, or you 'f***' off and leave the arguement to the mods to sort out.

we will dont worry, you concentrate on social skills for the time being though.

oh btw, whats with all this ranting over 'intelligence'?i often see it pop up in posts, does this mean, 'uninteligent people should not be here?

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Since the thread has went off topic and degenerated into a budding flame war, the thread will now be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.