Gravity A Wave

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Starman, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacM Registered Senior Member

Starman,

I have found the folloiwng referance. It appears what I was recalling was the original claim at Berkely which created 118 that decayed into 115 , was withdrawn.

Current posting seem to relate to another lab and a better supported claim for the production of it.

However, no where in the official notices or quality site do you see any claims of unique gravity or other properties. At least that I have yet found.

http://newton.ex.ac.uk/aip/physnews.672.html

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

MacM The reason why the gravity properties have not been mentioned is because they have not been able to create enough of the element to experiment with. I think that we are at the brink of sysnthizing the elements in the 114 and 115 range but that information is not released to mainstream science. I believe this to be true because our government and Moscow have anounced a break through in nucular weapons that would elude to a matter antimatter reaction.

Is there any way I can send you a mepg about 700 meg or send you a DVD?
    You can email me at quest4mail@hotmail.com

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Starman,just as a metter of interest, I have ofeten thought that to strive for anti gravity is a real no no.....being that anti gravity is anti mass, is nihlistic in concept, however you mention:
    "It's a gravity field that is out of phase with the current one." now that got my attention as I have often thougth that to defy gravity this is what would have to be acheived.
    The thinking was how if local space could be changed to emulate space at another location then the local space that is changed automatically seeks the other space that is emulating.
    Thus the space the craft takes up simply becomes the space it has emulated.

Of course this is all hyperthetical. But if we assume that space time has an infinitely variable 3 dimensional signature, then all one has to do is find the signature you want and change your local space ( rest space ) to emulate it and away you go ( you become that space - distance is irrelevant) It woudl also neutralise inertia, in that the craft would have no mass relative to flat space only having mass unto itself.

A similar approach to defying gravity requres that the local space be the space signature you want.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Also if the Gravity A wave, is the major contributary force of the Atom, then would it not be possible that the Gravity B wave, the Gravity that holds us to the surface of the earth could be in fact a weaker propagation effect of the Gravity A wave? If a pool of water is disrupted by many solid objects creating many primary and secondary waves then would it not demenstrate that the stronger inital waves propagate into weaker secondary waves?

Otherwise what effect do you think phase shifting the Gravity A wave would have, this would asume that we could aquire the Wave from an existing source.

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I have no doubt that the gravity the planet displays is just a culminant gravity of all the particle gravities.

Say you get 1 trillion particles of dust, bring them all together in a the shape of a sphere and measure the culminant gravity of the sphere. You will find that the gravity extends to possible 1% of diameter of the sphere.
    Put enough dust particles together and form the planet and the cuminant gravity will extend at strength to about 1 % of the diameter outwards. {harmonically and extend of course outwards folowing the inverse square rule but harmonically, allowing the orbit of the moon to be a harmonic step and so on.......}

{atmosphere height as a percetage of earths diameter or radius, not important which 1% or 0.5 % , I can't remember which....}

Hypothetically speaking....

9. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

MacM check this link out it may answer some of your questions about Lazar and add a little to his credibility.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/npcwebcast.htm

10. MacM Registered Senior Member

I've watched this entire video before. It is not something which I could hang my hat on but at the same time is interesting.

11. CosmicCollector Registered Member

Check out John Cejka, or Henry Moray, Nikola Tesla...bend light by attracting it with a virtual magnet. Use a spiral copper tube with big inductance. With big voltage comes big inductance. Create Inverse gravity and the rules change. You will see what I'm talking about.

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Only after ingesting mass quantities of drugs.

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

1) Lazar is not, and never has been, a scientist. He's a lying nutcase.
    2) Lazar has never worked on black projects for the US Govt.
    3) None of his claims have been shown to hold water (and most have been shown to be completely false).

Anyone who takes Lazar seriously needs a science education and their head examined.

This isn't physics, it's Pseudoscience at best.

14. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

as if you actually know anything about robert
    as if you know how things on this level operate.
    as if you have ever worked on this level.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

amusing
    (shakes head)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  15. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

except element 118 and it's properties.
    then 2 decades later, the science community come out stating element 118 and it's properties being exact as to what robert had said.
    and that's just one example.

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

krash661 you seem to shake your head quite a bit and yet you have not shaken out the cob webs. How can you believe anything that certified nut case Lazar says? I wish that that aliens would visit earth too, but pretending they have seems really odd.

17. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

because i'm not listening to a bunch of you tube videos.
    and then just reiterate them.
    i actually met robert, i actually conversed with robert.
    i have an insight about the whole situation.
    not only that, but who knows what robert is doing now days and who he is doing work for.
    i'm sure none ,who made a comment of this , has any of this knowledge, just spewing from what they have come across, nothing more.

18. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

i shake my head from being disappointed.
    it's disappointing to me to see the ridiculous crap that people pull, say or do.
    especially when some one steps in spewing about something they have no clue of.
    but then runs their mouths on everything as if they do know and understand.
    it gets to you after some time.
    so it's easier to just type in (shakes head) since i do not like to type/write much, i'm vocal.

19. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

all in all, i do not care.
    sorry i made a comment to begin with.
    i'll just continue to shake my head at the idiotic nonsense in silence.

20. Layman Totally Internally Reflected Valued Senior Member

The force of gravity has nothing to do with the Strong Nuclear Force. It is just a force that holds the nucleus of the atom together, but this is not done by gravity. The strong force is the strongest of the fundamental forces of the universe, and gravity is actually the weakest force of the forces. In comparison of strength on the atomic scale they are almost completely opposite.

21. zgmc Registered Senior Member

Interesting. I remember reading about this stuff back in the early 90s. It seems to give some credibility to his story, but I don't know how difficult it is to predict an unknown elements properties.

22. RJBeery Natural Philosopher Valued Senior Member

Holy crap this paragraph made me so happy I just had to send it out to a bunch of coworkers. It's rare that I audibly laugh while reading.

23. Max Chau Registered Member

As someone used to say: Close your mind, it is easier!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.