Gravity alternative!

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by theorist-constant12345, Nov 18, 2014.

1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

gravity + ''Magnetic levitation, maglev, or magnetic suspension is a method by which an object is suspended with no support other than magnetic fields. Magnetic force is used to counteract the effects of the gravitational and any other accelerations.

The two primary issues involved in magnetic levitation are lifting force: providing an upward force sufficient to counteract gravity, and stability: insuring that the system does not spontaneously slide or flip into a configuration where the lift is neutralized.''

+ torque by linear twist = stable orbit.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

To add from my question thread and to quote billy T-''The "eddy currents" induced in the suspended object by rotation of the dynamic field would produce a torque on it, that only vanishes when it is rotating at the same RPM as the field.''

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

This is not an alternative to gravity.
    What is it?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

This is the whole Universe, I discovered that science and all in science, is the process of trying to mimic nature. i have looked at these processes, and in some cases done a complete ''polar opposite'' view .

I considered magnetic suspension, and considered the governing laws, and then realised magnetic suspension mimics an orbit, then I needed to find motion, provided for by Earnshaw, and added help from this forum.

Gravity explains the motion of orbit as trying to travel linear at x velocity, but trapped by centripetal force, <notice x defines a constant speed>. And the motion is change from linear to perpendicular by gravity.

This alone, Newtonian gravity, does not however explain a relative stable plain. Then of cause Einstein come up with time and space and a curvature of space time.

I concluded, that the Sun magnetically suspends the planets, by its output of magnetic energy, EM waves remember.

''I consider a magneton.''

But then off cause I needed to explain where the torque comes from to make the orbit, and the torque is from the suns rotation, linear direction and twist, linear twist equals torque.

It is not a dent in space, it is dent made in space by the sun, a dent made of electromagnetism.

And then of cause gravity itself, which is a form of Paramagnetism

And for those who do not know what this is -
    ''Paramagnetism is a form of magnetism whereby certain materials are attracted by an externally applied magnetic field, and form internal, induced magnetic fields in the direction of the applied magnetic field. In contrast with this behavior,diamagnetic materials are repelled by magnetic fields and form induced magnetic fields in the direction opposite to that of the applied magnetic field''

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Everyone who has the misfortune of reading this train wreck of a thread will probably lose about 10 point in IQ just by being exposed to it. I hope it is temporary, I got a lot of work to do today.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Uhhhh . . . no. Gravity and electromagnetism are separate forces, just as the strong and weak nuclear forces are separate forces. "But I don't understand the difference!" is an insufficient rationale for claiming they are separate.

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No it is as I have described previously...unmitigated bullshit.
    If there was any substance in it, you would not be here.

12. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Total garbage.

13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Theory dropped, mods just please bin my work and time and effort .

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

This was not a theory, it was unevidenced wild conjecture. You clearly did not put in any effort into this (at least I hope you don't consider that effort).

15. adhams Registered Senior Member

Dude he might be correct are u sure he is wrong I usually follow the crowd but let's see what he knows after all what matters is what he and other ppl approve of now I really don't understand what he said so I may have less iq even more
    Now if u can answer my questions maybe we will understand more

16. adhams Registered Senior Member

First what are u talking about? A question that means I haven't understood what u wrote at all its not the best way to give ppl information

17. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I had almost forgot this thread. I think it may be simpler if I uploaded a quick diagram description. I am basically saying that all matter is not in a state of equilibrium. By different means of entropy , involving the energy constant in and of matter, that gravity is the centripetal force of extraction of energy from matter, making the matter always minus of a steady state equilibrium of energy.
    In simple terms, on a localised look, the Earth's core feeds on energy, taking away energy from mass. If the mass could find it's equilibrium steady state of energy, and maintain a no energy loss ratio, and withheld form, then the mass would be weightless.
    My observation of lifters, and the experimental electrical field being made within a lifter, compensating for energy loss, creating anti - gravity.

Attached Files:

18. adhams Registered Senior Member

Ok let's make this simpler what is the thing that u would like to tell meh the simple minded meh?
    What would u like to throw at meh?

19. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

To be honest, there is not really an easy way to explain it, so I will try to do a simple example.

example -I have a cup of water, total weight 100g. The 100g is the total effect applied by Gravity. The 100g is also equal to the energy loss to gravity.

If we could replace the energy loss, and maintain form to equal ''100g E '' without loss, the object will fly off.

If you can imagine any matter to be like a rechargeable battery, and by entropy it always returns to an equilibrium of energy contained, the object always is at a constant loss to G, but at a constant and equal gain by S.

20. adhams Registered Senior Member

What do mean that there is energy loss?!!

21. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

For every object that is on the ground, there is acting upon it a force, the force is gravity. The force of gravity is equal to the acceleration of 9.81 m/s2.
    The force still being applied now has you sit, is equal to the acceleration. Technically you are still falling, and it is only the grounds solidity that is stopping you falling to the Earth's core.
    Our body and all matter contains energy, we have to apply energy to make an opposing force to gravity using the grounds solidity to move about.
    Our bodies are always at a constant loss of Energy to gravity, this can be shown, by the Caesium atom and the slow down rate of the beats, by less gravity. The extraction of energy is slower making a slow down.
    By Entropy means, food, sleep, light, thermodynamics, matter replaces the energy loss, but not a rate absolute equal to loss causing decay and cellular breakdown.

22. adhams Registered Senior Member

I understand most of it but two parts talking about cesium atom and the breakdown part

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

When the Caesium atom is on the ground, science uses it to record the amount of beats corresponding to 1 second of time, for time purposes.
    At altitude, where there is less force of gravity, the Caesium atom slows down in the corresponding beats equal to 1 second.
    The further away , the slower the rate of beats, we could almost presume that in a void if there was no gravity and a Caesium atom, that the beats may stop altogether , in effect freezing the caesium atom in time and retaining an eternal equilibrium energy state.
    When you consider the Caesium atom on the ground, and the beats then retain their equal to 1 second rate, we can clearly see that the beats , <energy loss>, is quickened by a greater force.