Great forum but can you just ban me please.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

The answer is elegant in its simplicity TC -

If you think you know something, test it. Run the math, build physical models, computer simulations, whatever floats your boat. Basically, test it in every conceivable way you can think of, then go online and research it and find more ways to test it.

If it passes all the tests you can throw at it, it's ready to be released to the world, where it will be picked apart to its component parts and gone over with a fine tooth comb... any issues will be found out and brought to attention.

This isn't people trying to put you down - it's how science works. Any "revelation" that goes against established fact MUST be backed by an incredible amount of evidence; extraordinary claim, extraordinary evidence.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Post or do not, there is no ban.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

8. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

a mad science sector ?
    awesome, please give the link to this site, i'm interested.

9. billvon Valued Senior Member

Except you keep making very simple basic mistakes that some basic science education would avoid.
    That would be useful - because often you are incorrect about what modern science thinks. By stating that first, you could clear up any misconceptions you have before stating the opposite.

10. Sylvester Registered Senior Member

Everyone is a "scientist" just if you are a professional you get paid but i think the very nature of humanity and life indicates that ye, we are all scientists. As far as the other board, the internet in general is inconsiderate. You ever see youtube comments? That is just an example. Arrogant? Yes, on boards where they claim to specialize in certain areas exists what one would observe to be more arrogance.

I posted on a forum many years ago and since i had my own conclusions and did not see some basic things like the herd did they pre-judged me and gave me a hard time. I just figured "this is not how we learn" and was detrimental.

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

http://www.sciencemadness.org/talk/

Miscellaneous section my post deleted though.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No.

13. Seattle Valued Senior Member

TC, why have you chosen your particular learning approach to science but not chosen that same approach (presumably) regarding other subjects?

I assume most other subjects you learned by reading, going to class, appreciating the pre-existing body of knowledge first.

Why not do the same for science?

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Changed my mind, not such a great forum after all,not allowed your own thoughts or thinking, unless you accept what they say you are in the bin, another useless science forum.
    Dear Richard, in regards to your science forum , with my most utter respect to your self, your forum is just the standard , and the mods way or the high way. Mods being biased by individual members, not objective and have no business monitoring a science forum when they clearly do not know their own catagories.
    Free thought is free thought, a pathetic joke that you binned me again when I was in free thought, a pathetic joke that when science can not answer the individuals ideas because the ideas are the truth, you are worse than religion.
    Ok stuff science, I will now go over to religion and prove there is a god, you can fight the church and their power., no skin of my noes.

P.s I request a link or email addy to officially complain.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

lol Good luck...

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I do not need luck , I have science, I also have a reality set of scales, I can show it, science does not want to know, I will let religion know, I will show it by the use of infinite and finite and a box within a box.
    I will show that light is made by the brain and it is always dark, that we are inside a dark box, I will show time to be untrue and made up, I will show SR to be nothing more than an invisible pink unicorn.
    I will show the speed of light being faster than time, I will show all the invariants.

I wish science good luck in the future, you will need it.................

17. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Do you have any colleagues?

18. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I am solo,

19. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Han Solo? Hope Solo? Guitar solo?

Good luck on your quest for god.

20. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Solo as in I have no work partners, I have in the past but not any more, and it is not a quest for god, it is a quest to prove my science, even if it means slipping in through the back door.
    I should be out working , supporting my family, but science needs to understand, science needs to get right, not to preach and keep preaching being stuck in the past, to actually try listening for once , the so called trolls are probably in equal numbers to scientists, majority speaks, the majority of people are telling science they think it is wrong, there is no democracy in science,

21. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Go do some work and support your family. You don't understand science and you're not going to revolutionize it one way or the other.

22. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Have you ever considered that it is you that does not understand?
    Do you not think I know what I should be doing in life?

But what I understand is we do not live forever, I die tomorrow my ideas are lost without ever being understood. My time is a race to explain, I know I am correct, and know you are in denial of the truths, I have learnt enough science to know what I know.

I give my time freely, I am not bothered about fame or fortune, I just want science to understand , they need to understand that the reality has been lost.
    I do not care about Nobel prizes for great Physics, you can all have the credit, I will remain unknown, but what needs to be known , needs to be known, my research into EM radiation is the best Physics you have ever seen, I know because I have viewed your Physics.
    Call it Dunning and Kruger I do not care, but what I will do even if it it takes all my time until I die, will not give up until science finally understands.

It is my duty to humanity, I can not go without science truly understanding.,

23. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

A paradigm shift all thanks to you, or just the one to enlighten humanity?

Are you drunk?