Great forum but can you just ban me please.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Jan 30, 2015.

1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Again a thread closed when the idea was understood by individuals, again for the reason of you want to preach and not discuss, again trying to force me to accept your present version.
    I accuse science and this forum of not allowing personal choice and being on par with religion in preaching.

You are not science you are religion believers.

''TC - what you have demonstrated here is that you are either unwilling, or unable, to learn and accept basic, proven scientific fact.''

Unwilling because science have proved Jack to me, accept they have proved they force there discipline.

You science can not even answer simple basic questions, you lie and are a discrace to humanity and every person who has an idea and comes across this forum , because you do not listen you only preach.

stuff it stick science, full of god trolls and idiots who are more arrogant and ignorant than the sid trolls who are at least trying to look for new instead of being pompus think they know it alls.

You know nothing fools.

cya

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Unwilling to learn, unwilling to listen to reason, and unwilling to accept fact. Why you came to a science forum at all is a mystery...

I can only hope that life will teach you the error of your ways... and in a way that allows you the chance to learn from them.

If anybody else in that thread feels your idea has merit, then may they come forth and explain why - from what I saw though, the general reaction was between "wtf are you on about" and "you have no clue what you are talking about"

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Please don't return too soon. Your great trampling exit would look stupid if you got back on immediately (still looks stupid, but hey...).

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I know your facts and spent 4 years arguing you are wrong about the facts, you have provided no answers to my questions I asked and continued in trying to preach and force me to accept your way or the high way, this is not a discussion forum, you are only here to preach
    information |I can gain in five minutes of google, it is rediculous you shut my thread for no reason just becuase i am saying you are wrong, that is arrogant and ignorant not surprised physics is stuck at a dead end.,

8. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Idiots like this treating science like it is some big joke at peoples expenses. spot your trolls are you blind?

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Oh, the Irony of it all!

Until when...You'll be back, unfortunately.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

There goes my irony meter again!

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

paddy is a troll who always tries to persuade the mods, i
    Your a troll paddy .You love to comment and try to stick in the boot with your freind dy.

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It is telling how anyone that disagrees with you is somehow a troll... you are blinded by your arrogance...

TC, if you could set aside your own stubborn pride and hubris for but a moment, you would see that nobody is "preaching" to you, but rather trying to show you simple facts... facts that have been proven over decades of study and more experiments than you will ever know. Facts that have been pondered by people far more intelligent than you and I; facts that have withstood the test of time.

Your unwillingness to accept them is your problem, and your problem alone.

paddoboy likes this.
  13. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

and how many times like a stuck parrot must I say I already know these countless facts you keep saying, you are just telling me what I have already learnt, I think this forum and many other forums completely misunderstand what talking about an idea is, talking about the idea is talking about the idea and not just saying back present stuff we already know which anyone can look up.

I asked you all what the frequency was of white light, you do not know, this is what I was discussing , white light is a mixture of frequencies of between 400-800nm is a incomplete answer, I want the rest of the answer please and why we see clear, is that really that much to ask for?

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

There IS NO FREQUENCY OF WHITE LIGHT... this was explained to you, repeatedly. You ignored it, repeatedly! The COMPLETE ANSWER is that white light is a mix of the entire Visible Light Spectrum. There is no "rest of the answer". Why you see clear? You don't see "clear". If you were in a space with NOTHING, absolute total vacuum with no walls and an invisible source of pure, white light, you would see NOTHING. This is because there would be NOTHING to reflect the light!

How many times can it be explained to you, only for you to not get it? This is why the thread was locked - you continue to hand-wave away information you dont' like, and when you are pressed with questions you cannot answer, you ignore them!

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Stick the boot in??You mean refuting nonsense??
    And again my irony meter has gone off, after chastising me for sticking the boot in, after the tirade against science, scientists and forum members here just a few posts above.
    In essence people have been trying to help you and you have spat in their face, just as you have on other forums which have seen you banned elsewhere.
    Then you cry victim when people spit back?

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter how many times you say it because you show that you don't know.

Oh, you got one right!
    You've learned nothing and we keep telling you that.
    But you refuse to correct that.

That's the correct answer.
    Simply because you don't understand doesn't make it wrong.

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

TC, at this point I think I speak for most of the membership who has dealt with you when I say:

Daecon likes this.
  18. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Since he just called me an idiot am I allowed to respond in kind?

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

No - he was issued warning points for it.

He's self-destructing, like so many cranks do when confronted with the truth... best to just let him self-immolate.

20. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Glad I asked first. It would've been creative though

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

theorist-constant12345:

Nobody can understand nonsense.

Sorry, but in science you don't get to choose your facts.

I don't think you could tell the difference. You seem to know so little about how science is done.

Either (a) you're so lazy that you never bothered to learn any science; or (b) you tried to learn some science but lack the intellect for it; or (c) you're just trolling.

And yet, there you are, typing away on a computer on the internet, neither of which would exist but for science. Go figure.

Ironic, isn't it?

All you have done since you've been here is to preach about how science has it all wrong and how your half-baked ideas are correct - all without the slightest bit of evidence or even coherent argument. All you have is "Trust me! I know what I'm talking about." And you so very clearly have no clue.

To learn anything, you need to go in with a recognition that you don't know things, and a willingness to learn from others. You neither accept that your knowledge of science is non-existent, nor are you willing to learn anything from anybody.

So, you're right. You're probably best off sticking to washing cars, or whatever it is that you do.

A lot of members here have tried to help you. Many have demonstrated extreme patience and restraint in the face of your nonsense and incapacity to express yourself in clear English. People are not arrogant just because they know more than you. Arrogance is insisting that you know everything, when you haven't actually learned anything.

I pity anybody who put up with your antics for 4 years.

Many answers were provided to you. You obviously ignored them.

Remember when you claimed you learned algebra from 5 minutes of googling? What a joke that was.

You could have found out what a "frequency" is with less than 5 minutes googling, but you never bothered to do that. If you had been truly interested in light, you could have spent 5 minutes on wikipedia and learned something, but you already thought you knew it all.

You're not the first know-nothing who has said that here, and you won't be the last. It almost goes without saying that you're completely unqualified to comment on the state of modern physics.

Every one of your posts puts the lie to this claim.

To come up with a new idea worth anything, you have to know what you're trying to improve upon. But you never took time to learn any science.

It would be like me trying to give you tips about how to play the cello better. I've never learned the cello (or the violin or related strings), so my advice wouldn't be worth much.

I personally, patiently, answered these questions. Clearly you ignored my answers - and all the other answers you got from other people who gave their time to respond to your nonsense.

Goodbye.

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I am sorry James but I do not feel the harshness I have received and thread closures and warnings are not even warranted by the very definition of Psuedo science , which I never broke any rules.

''Pseudoscience is a claim, belief or practice which is falsely presented as scientific, but does not adhere to a valid scientific method, cannot be reliably tested, or otherwise lacks scientific status.[1] Pseudo science is often characterized by the use of vague, contradictory, exaggerated or unprovable claims, an over-reliance on confirmation rather than rigorous attempts at refutation, a lack of openness to evaluation by other experts, and a general absence of systematic processes to rationally develop theories.''

My threads were in accordance with Psuedo science and not in the main section, could be considered has sci fi but did not warrant anything else meaning warnings and closures.

Where do I break any rules?