Great forum but can you just ban me please.

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Jan 30, 2015.

1. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

theorist-constant12345:

Are you still here? What happened to "You know nothing fools. cya"?

Yes, all your posts fit that definition to a T.

sciforums motto is "intelligent community". We want to encourage intelligent discussion here.

The complete nonsense that you post, ultimately, just annoys the educated people here. You take no notice of answers and explanations provided to you. Nothing about your later posts differs from your earlier ones. It seem impossible to educate you. And your ideas don't even make for interesting discussion, perhaps as a jumping-off point for discussing real science.

If you want to post unmitigated rubbish, I suggest you find another forum. You won't last much longer here.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Unmitigated rubbish is the very definition of pseudoscience, I do not understand your argument , what is the point of having those type sections if you are going to just ignore the very definition of pseudoscience?

Other members also know the definition so expect nonsical in that section by definition. It is there choice to read the nonsical .

I do not and have not broke the rules regarding my posts except an earlier insult on another member.

Yet I am on a 35 point warning for following the rules and posting my nonsense in the appropriate section.

This is very unfair, when I wish to learn I go into the appropriate section and post there asking questions, I do not and have never asked to learn in my Pseudoscience threads.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Will you step back and stop arguing for a moment.

I don't think you're doing yourself a service.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I am going to banned either way, thx for the support though beer, you were a good conversation about science , so was james to be honest .

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

James R is the administraitor and you're not banned yet.

9. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

I just do not understand TC. Why, oh why, do you want to stay here and continue to post "Unmitigated rubbish"? That, in effect, is what you seem to be saying...

It would seem that you are arguing the case that since we have a Pseudoscience subforum then we should expect "Unmitigated rubbish" to be posted there, and since that's what you want to post you feel that you aren't breaking any rules and should be allowed to continue. Does that pretty much sum it up TC?

What you don't seem to understand (well, to be fair, you don't seem to understand much of anything) is that a lot of us try to help others correct their misunderstandings. That can be very frustrating, especially when we are confronted with such arrogance and unmitigated Dunning–Kruger as you display. Personally, I no longer care whether you are trolling or truly as stupid as you appear to be - I hope that you disappear permanently, the sooner the better.

Kristoffer likes this.
  10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Maybe he lacks social interaction in his life and this is an outlet?

11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I did not want to reply , this is sight feedback and not pick on the poster and presume section. I understand present knowledge, I will not engage in present information and discuss that in a psuedo section, it is not my doing in yourselves answering questions that were never asked, Psuedo is where the imagination can run riot, the ideas are not necessaries to be fact, the ideas do however show a very clear understanding of present knowledge , if i had no present knowledge I would have nothing as a starting point for my imagination.
    The idea of psuedo is to let people have there say and ideas, the intention is that one day a person might think up the right thing and get lucky with an idea.

No pseudo , no ideas, a boring static science.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

What do you think scientists actually do in their work, theorist-constant? What are they paid to do?

If science is really static, then scientists must be paid to ... what? Tell other people what is already known? Sit around in labs reconfirming old results?

And yet, every day in the newspaper you can find reports of new discoveries in science. Who did that work? Was it the pseudoscientists, who have all the non-boring, new ideas?

13. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

except it's not basic physics that's the dead end. it's higher levels, but the supposed self proclaimed intellects NEVER touch such a thing.
    it's actually comically pathetic.

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Does anyone else find it ironic that theorist-constant liked Krash's post...? I don't think TC quite understood what you were saying Krash! XD

krash661 likes this.
  15. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

I don't find it ironic at all - TC operates at the very highest levels of physics. Right TC?

16. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

LIM.* it happens

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*LIM means laughing in mind.

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

"highest level"...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Awwww Yeah!

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Most ideas here, in fact, do not.
    You clearly have some present knowledge; I suspect much of it was learned on here. However, even much of your present knowledge is wrong. When you base your imaginings on flawed fundamentals, your imaginings will be flawed as well.

Another issue that you seem to have is that much of your knowledge is based on knowing some words but not knowing what they mean. It is insufficient to simply use fancy words; it is important to understand the concepts behind those ideas.
    Yes! However, the second part of the "idea of pseudo" is to listen to responses from people to improve or refine the idea, or even learn something when the idea is shown to be wrong. Your problem lies in an inability to take that second step.
    I like my boring static science! 14 patents so far - and one new product line - based on boring old static science.

19. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

TC did claim to be a hermit, so that very well could be. And not just an outlet, but the lack of frame of reference can cause the imagination to take over.

20. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

He also claimed kids and a girlfriend . He's just so mysterious!

21. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Oh, I missed that.

22. krash661 [MK6] transitioning scifi to reality Valued Senior Member

this is not directed to anyone in particular,i'm just rambling but,

" every day, all day... same ole' same ole' nonsense on this site. on every topic.
    (shakes head) WTF already ?
    most here are just involved with this pathetic nonsense. it makes me sick. 98% of the individuals here are only interested in argumentative sh*t.
    humanity makes me disgusted.

from my information page,
    You thrive on conflict. You are selfish, yet you value loyalty. You are rash, quick to judge, slow to change. It's amazing you've survived. Be that as it may, as species, we have no common ground. You are too aggressive. Too hostile. Too militant. " "

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

When did you buy your first mirror?