Grossest thing you've ever eaten by accident. I had a rancid yoohoo once, fresh from the store. Horrid experience. The second one was when I got a milkshake from Jack’s hamburgers. I had finished the milkshake and was in the process of getting all the cookie dough out of the bottom. I tipped the cup up, got some cookie dough and began chewing. I bit down and a chewy mass, I’m not sure what it was. I ran to the bathroom and spit it out. It was brown and had numerous ridges in it, but I couldn’t tell what is was. I still don’t know what it was. It didn’t taste too great. What is your worst experience?