growth of mind and delusion of male and female....

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by mahi, Feb 25, 2014.

1. mahi Registered Member

When we think about aliens there is no discrimination as male or female. Lets call aliens as intellectual future of human . So in future man woman difference disappears . So what does not exist at all in future has no origin in present.(Man is the extension of woman)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

There's no discrimination because they just lump both female and male aliens together when they speak about them.

Lets not because aliens means, in this instance, beings from outer space not Earthlings.

How is that possible, can you elaborate how this will happen if humans must reproduce in order to keep themselves alive.

WHAT????

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

He/she tried this "man is the extension of woman" bit in another thread and was quickly shot down. This silly thread will do no better.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

8. Uncle Pythagoras Banned Banned

When we use alien examples we are not using science. Aliens are depicted often as grey with black eyes, it doesn't mean that they are grey with black eyes. In Avatar the aliens have sexes, and these aliens are just as valid as any other alien. It would have made more sense to just say...

"Will we lose our difference in sexes in the future?"

You can make a scenario based on technology...

We start to use bionic limbs.
    We enhance those body parts to include brain parts.
    We become Cyborgs.
    We have sex with robots.
    Reproduction is controlled.

9. Amine Registered Member

When we are able to change our sex quickly and at will, there will probably be a dissolution of the concepts of gender roles. It's impossible to predict what will happen with such advanced tech, but the only guarantee is that it will indeed be completely alien to us as we are now.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

One might wonder why this strange melding of the sexes you believe will occur with humans has not occured to any other mamals in the past 100 million years or so. Seems like you are 'barking up the wrong tree'!

11. kmguru Staff Member

It would work only if the soul is one side, the physical part is the other....that may happen rarely...may be there is problem with that management...if true...

12. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I don't understand what you are trying to say.

13. kmguru Staff Member

Thank you.

I did not understand my post too. Here is a try again. But before I say anything, I have some problem with our other "old" science Moderators...hence I will do the best I can.
    The answer was for:
    "When we are able to change our sex quickly and at will, there will probably be a dissolution of the concepts of gender roles. It's impossible to predict what will happen with such advanced tech, but the only guarantee is that it will indeed be completely alien to us as we are now."

There is a great picture to this as I did some serious Research on Spirits from the Philosophy section that says, we are connected as physical body attached with Spirits. If spirit is removed, you have a brain dead physical body.

Spirits can be Male or female and switch that role as needed. If that is true...then physical sex changes must match the spirit's sex as designed and hence issues arises very much.

Even in today's science, unless we understand what the Spirits do...it is half as*ed answer in a science way...

14. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

I have to say it would be completely alien to me to be able to pee standing up! Ah just one time would be great though!

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Likewise when we think of dogs we think of them as male and when we think of cats we think of them as female. This means in the future lesbians will be able to have children together as will gay men. I am not inviting ranting about homosexuality! I am trying to join in the silliness of the OP of the thread!! So cut it out, or so help me when your father gets home......