H.R.5181

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Bowser, Jan 15, 2017.

1. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Do you think the viewers agree with you?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RADII Registered Senior Member

Not the sole province of "the previously mentioned right wing sources." I'd be willing to bet that the 'true believers' in UFOs, Bigfoot, 4th Dimensional Aliens & parallel Universes, are fairly-well centered on the Left portion of the Political Spectrum. While it may be de rigeur to assail the Right (& there is some good reason, I'll grant you!) for 'whackamole' ideas, the distribution of 'whackamolerie' is most probably a very binomial distribution rather evenly centered around the Mean, & more than one StD away...

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I will grant you outlandish ideas aren't restricted to the right, but I doubt the distribution is normal owing to the effects of right-wing entertainment. That's an influence we don't see on the left, because the left doesn't have a comparable entertainment industry. Where it not for the effects of right-wing entertainment I might agree with you.

9. RADII Registered Senior Member

Where do you propose the bulk of the UFO/Bigfoot/Interdimensional reports come from? I would offer that they outweigh (in volume alone) any conspiracy crap arising out of the R Wing.

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

If you have any data on that I'd like to see it. The only UFO/Bigfoot aficionados I know are right-wingers. I know of know lefties who are traipsing around the forests looking for Bigfoot or UFOs. Furthermore, a bunch of kooks wondering around the forests are no threat to the nation, a bunch of kooks directing public policy in Washington are. The two are not the same.

11. RADII Registered Senior Member

Not interested in arguing with politics with you. Done.