Hacker Attacks - Short film

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Ahmet Yavuz, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Ahmet Yavuz Registered Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Is there something you'd like to discuss? Do you have a question?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ahmet Yavuz Registered Member

Yes the topic is that l want to discuss. Are we ready against Hacker Attacks like being in the video l shared. ? We may lose our all necessary informations if we don't have enough precaution.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Interesting video... I'm actually a professional hacker in the legal sense. My job is to basically identify security weaknesses in companies and help them improve. That video reminded me of one of my past assessments from start to finish.

From a high level overview about all anyone can do is educate themselves on security risks and make themselves more secure and harder to break into than their neighbors. Anything is hackable I can assure you of this. However, hackers are lazy and will go after targets that are easy and return the highest RIO in the shortest amount of time. Most hacks are not sophisticated... this video makes everything hackers are doing are sophisticated but it's all quite easy and routine; any 12 year old can do the same things with less than a year of self-education.

This video is also making use of real tools and commands that we use on a daily basis. It's interesting just how real most of this is and that it's not some fake Hollywood skit.

Ahmet Yavuz likes this.
  8. Ahmet Yavuz Registered Member

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015