Hail Baseball size in Minneapolis, end times?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by witnessjudgejury, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Listen to Yankee Rose at different volumes and speeds and you will hear mr. Rot h say "I don't know what you're made of Paul". The devil is subtle but it's there!.

Then listen to Snoop Dogs Daddy Yankee gangster song. Then listen to the Presets "are you the one".

Snoop is connected with TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) who scams money from old ladies who live on social security.

I will put you both down like a dog that bites. out back with a gun shot.
    As if you were in a microwave oven, cook you from the inside.

You will go without paying for your sins first, so on final judgement day in 2000 years, I will not need to see you to say I never knew you. You may go straight to hell without passing go or collecting 200 dollars.

Hell is a place where there is no earth. Only friction, chaos, and torment with lights passing overhead like spaceships every few minutes.

"should have looked out below, watched your time go right out the window".

I will now increase friction to the breaking point. I will quicken spirits and raise hell within man.

Notice the baseball size hail storms such as the one in Minneapolis the other day. Hell cometh quickly!

I am the one and there is none other coming.
    I watched the whole world led into darkness and now I will watch man removed from the earth and before my face.

I am the many who were first, who are last, and who stand as a single one.
    God has summoned all of the spirits who were of the generation of light into my body which is the vessel prepared for them. There is no defeating us.

Bringing down the Whorse!!!
    P

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Rod Parsley:

Don't call me Aunty Christ.
    or even Uncle Christ.
    call me

Gram Paul.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

16. Repeat offenders

The moderators here are not paid for their work, and have limited time. We do not look kindly on posters whom we have to watch continually for breaches of the forum rules. If we find that your posts are requiring continual moderation attention, you will first be warned by personal message. If the inappropriate posts continue, you will be banned.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Thirdly and lastly, If I am not the christ, then I am the one Paul, who will lay the world down below his feet to prepare for his return.

However; according to the book of Enoch, Gods first scribe, He's already here and all the evidence from that book and the gospel of Thomas points to the fact that I am he, and was just waiting for the proper time to stand upon my feet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.