Hallucenegenic drugs?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by TheFrogger, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I'd rather drink wine than whine......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. But always in moderation....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

I drink lager and smoke cigar-ettes. That's my limit. ☺

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

I like bitter ales, stout and porter. I like Mexican beers and Canadian beers. I especially like Spaten Optimator, especially right now, 'cause I'm having one...

Hell, I like beer!

This belongs in the joke thread, and much better spoken than written, but:

Q: What's a Jewish girl's favorite whine?
    A: I wanna go to Miami!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

The banana thing came along right after Donovan released "Mellow Yellow". For a minute, every bopper in SoCal was smoking that shit...didn't do anything for any of us though.

Cannabis active ingredients are alcohol soluble, so getting them in the beer would best be done by quick-wash dissolving them in something like Everclear 95% and then adding that to the fermented weed. Or not....I made up some weed beer and it tasted like crap with no buzz. Not enough of the active ingredient came through for a decent stone and it just tasted and smelled terrible. I am much more partial to Labatt Blue, thanks.

Think I will go out in the back yard for a little while, work up a sweat, then come back in and have a Blue.

When I hit stage 4 whole body (already 4 locally

), I plan to start growing both opium poppies and mushrooms. Opium for pain med that can be easily titrated (vaporizer) and mushrooms as those are good for helping to deal with ones own impending death.

It kinda looks like Canada isn't quite going to do away with the Black Market completely by limiting potency and availability of product. I think a healthy Black Market is a great alternative to government monopoly and restrictive product policies.

Dr_Toad likes this.
  8. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

I'm glad to hear you're doing OK so far. I love Labatt's but I live in Texas nowadays. That was one good thing about living up east,,

9. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

You can buy poppy seeds from supermarkets. ☺

I have smoked cannabis resin in a bong filled with red wine and then drank the whine afterwards. I didn't know cannabis was soluble in alcohol. Thanks!

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I really can't say some of the stuff I've come across in searches is actually viable: https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/how-to-make-pot-infused-beer-thrillist-nation and or, that I wouldn't hit some snag in equipment in process, but I'm going to try some junk anyway in the future.

11. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

To backo contains the drug nico teen, but it isn't a hallucinogenic.