Handwriting

Right, or left-handed ?

• Total voters
It is even possible for us to figure this out ourselves maybe.

Before that I gotta run... my eyes are just about bleeding.

I'm driving right now so I can't scan in my writing but trust me, you do NOT want to see it. I write like chicken scratch because "I just don't care" and I started writing fast and furious in med school. (Before I used the computer.)

When I sign my name, you can read my first and last initial (maybe. On a good day). That's it. Everything else
looks like a two year-old wrote it.

Someone analyzed my writing once saying "VERY confident, does NOT care what anyone thinks of her, VERY high leadership skills, very feminine." Hmm. :confused:

If I concentrate and try to write nice, it looks really good. But I never take time for that. :)

Ok Sandy, but we need all kinds of handwriting.. not just the ones of people that think they have a neat one.
Btw.. if you don't care, what's keeping you ? ;)

Btw.. 'Right, or left-handed' poll added...

I was just stupid enough to vote myself, so now I can't see who is right- and who is left-handed.. :eek:

scan0001.jpg

I assure you, this is not my normal handwriting!! I was on the bus when I wrote this, and Monona drive is potholes galore. :eek:

Yeah lol, my handwriting looks that of a five year-old's. But it ages up seven years when I am not sitting in a vehicle that is in motion.

Witness the handwriting that is mine!

darksidzzzd3.png

You can see it's brilliance and elegance yes? Written is a short poem of clever verse, it says:

Dreaming each moment I share with you a smile, it's flavor everlasting till we can meet again in awhile. Seeing you brings forth emotion we can share, always whenever you're near.

~ Sam aka darksidZz

Witness the handwriting that is mine!

darksidzzzd3.png

You can see it's brilliance and elegance yes? Written is a short poem of clever verse, it says:

Dreaming each moment I share with you a smile, it's flavor everlasting till we can meet again in awhile. Seeing you brings forth emotion we can share, always whenever you're near.

~ Sam aka darksidZz

Thanks Darky, there is elegance in form :)

No I can't, it just says: "Voters: 12. You have already voted on this poll"

:(

Enmos can't you just hit the 2 # 's on the side of the voters? If hit the result # it automatically shows who voted for what.

Back