Harassment / bullying in a thread

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by roger_pearse, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Trust me when I say we're in the same boat - I wish I could say more, but until things are more concrete it would simply be imporpler of me to do so

EDIT - er... that's supposed to be "improper"... I think my fingers kinda stroked out there for a moment, oi

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sorcerer Put a Spell on you Registered Senior Member

There's a way out of it: you just snip the end off. Guaranteed result.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Bits and Pieces

Until a solution resolves, I can't be more specific. If there is anything that should be apparent about my relationship with the Administration, it is that it seems I'm incapable of predicting their actions with any reliable accuracy.

That is to say, I can see things moving, but if I told you what was coming, I would likely be wrong.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Balerion Banned Banned

Oh don't try to back-peddle now, Kitt. I know an imporpler when I see one.

8. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Lol, is that like an improper poplar? *blinks* I can see it now... an m. night shyamalan production - improplar... a bunch of teenage girls walking through a dark forest at night suddenly feel someone groping them... activating the flashlight apps on their cellphones, they discover the trees themselves are trying to molest them... *snrk*

9. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

Bold emphasis mine.

It is kind of, well, I think ironic might actually work here. Anyway, they do seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately, don't they?

OTOH, assuming "Roger" is not a sock, he probably hasn't a clue what is going on here.

10. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Let's just hope an imporpler isn't a wealthy religioso who is buying the site, that the mod in question is a trial run to see if revenue could sustain it as an arm of the ICR propaganda machine . . . or otherwise shut it down to reduce the Google hits on (fill in your top 100 remarks about religion). Actually I do feel a little like this is encroaching on something possibly considered taboo.

They just might be out to get us, Balerion.:shh:

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

0_o

Aqueous Id, that train of thought is... well, terrifying lol... I would fight to the last breath to keep such a thing from happening! (or, at least, till I would be banned, one or the other lol)

12. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Meh... I'm gonna buy this forum, ban everyone, and turn it into my blog site. It will be non stop racist, bigoted, homophobic rant.... Yeah. And, I'll hire syne as my proof reader.

13. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

The natives are officially getting restless now... Break out those pitchforks.

14. Balerion Banned Banned

:runaway:

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

*throws a few shiny red balls into the mix*

LOOK! SHINY!

*hopes everyone has ADD*

16. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

"Rabble rousing" - always one of my favorite turns of phrase and one that I'm heartily in favor of! Mutter, mutter, snort, snort, stomp! Light the torches...

17. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

"Sire, the villagers are revolting!"
    "They've always been revolting."
    "Aye, but this time they're rebelling as well."

18. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

We need a good dragon around here.

No, not you draqon, or youreyes or whatever, though you're welcome to participate.

19. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

To the stars, Bowen. To the stars.

Storm the castle gates!

21. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It warms the cockles of my heart to see that humor can still exist in here... or perhaps the subcockles... I'm not sure what this feeling is actually... maybe it's gas?

22. Balerion Banned Banned

Welcome to Imporpler: Home of the Subcockles.

23. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Maybe the sub cockle area.
    Maybe in the kidney
    Maybe even in the colon
    We don't know.