Has to be asked: Does anyone here believe Israel...

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by p-brane, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You'd better tell Sam that, then.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

Will this do?

Hamas dug pits in the sand and ordered Israeli civilians to kneel down in them for days? Really? Have proof of this, do you?

You know Geoff, at some point you are going to have to accept and realise that even the Red Cross, who usually remain stoically silent in such conflicts, have spoken out against Israel's gross violations and have accused them of having violated the Geneva Convention.

The UN agrees.

I understand that is is difficult for you, especially, to come to grips with this, but the evidence is pointing to gross violations on the part of Israel.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

This is a guy justifying the use of white phosphorus over populated areas; he's willing to overlook nay dismiss starvation of children to the point of stunting their growth, their targeting by snipers, the bombing of a trapped population. There is pretty much nothing that can be too offensive done to Muslims as far as geoff is concerned. After all, he has a character to defend.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Hence the emphasis on the "you".

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You mean the Israelis needed to fight the Palestinians from that position, and took the time to secure the civilians within a protective trench? The civilians in question might have otherwise have been shot in the subsequent fighting. It sounds like their lives were saved by the Israeli soldiers.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Do you really believe that?

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Nice for you to finally show that your intellectually dishonest on this topic.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Nice for you to finally blatently show that your intellectually dishonest on this topic.

12. StrawDog disseminated primatemaia Valued Senior Member

You are grasping at straws. Its like you are trying to vindicate belief in a flat earth.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think they also needed to make absolutely sure these Arabs wouldn't interfere with their mission. That's just one interpretation, of course I don't claim to know the full story.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You do know that a lot of children were shot in the head with bullets going from front to back, right? Meaning they shot directly at the children?

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so they tied their hands behind their backs? you can truely justify anything Israel does can't you. fucking bigot.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He's entitled to offer his interpretation of events. Spider is hardly the bigot you accuse him of being he's just partisan. So what? Everyone is. The only indifferent people are those who don't care.

17. Bells Staff Member

So making them strip to their underwear and tying their hands behind their backs is a manner of protection? Ermm ok. And what of the women? Did they not deserve such "protection" as well, so much so that they put just the men into the pits they dug? If we are going to use the "protection" argument that you are desperately grasping at, were the Nazi's protecting the Jews when they made them dig the trenches?

It is akin to the Hutu's herding the Tutsi's into churches for their "protection" before slaughtering them all in said churches.

But I do like how you stopped your quote at that particular point, completely ignoring the rest..

If the actual truth is that painful to you.. well.. Whatever makes you sleep better at night of course.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bells, you seem to have ignored a very important point here......The Palestinians weren't killed, like the the Jews that the Nazis murdered, or like the Tutsi that the Hutu murdered for fun.

or

Stripping them to their underwear makes sure there are no concealed weapons, and securing their hands is standard procedure in detention, even for the Police.

Your so insistent on demonizing the actions of the Israeli Military that nothing will satisfy you that anything the Israelis did wasn't a Holocaust Plot against the Palestinians.

As to the children getting shot, I have posted enough pictures of them being involved as spotters, look outs, and shields to show that it is Hamas who is responsible, they encourage and use the children for this.

Now lets look at what may really happening, some Hamas gunman opens fire, and ducks, then has a kid stick his head up to see if he hit anything, or spot a new target, what do you expect is going to happenin that situation? there isn't a whole lot of difference in the size of a 12 year olds head and a adult, and by spotting for the Hamas gunmen, they become legitimate targets for return fire, so yes the rounds are going to be front to back, because they are looking directly at and for Israeli soldiers as targets, and then tell the Hamas gunmen were that Israeli is for the next shot.

Been there and seen it happen in other wars.

If you don't want your children shot and killed in a war, don't use them as spotter, look outs, and shields.

19. Bells Staff Member

Sarcasm goes right past you, doesn't it?

But Spider said they were placed in the pits for their protection from gunfire. If you care so much about their wellbeing as to place just the males in a pit, why would you strip them to their underwear in winter and make them kneel down with their hands tied behind their backs. Is that for protection? Or just a breach of human rights?

But lets imagine they were stripped to check for concealed weapons.. you need to leave them naked in the middle of winter, kneeling with their hands tied behind their backs without food or water, without letting them go to the toilet, for days? Who the hell do you think you're trying to kid here Buffalo?

You're telling me the police routinely strip people they arrest and leave them outside, in their underwear, with their hands cuffed behind their backs and kneeling.. without food or water for days? Is that standard practice in the police in the US?

Did you read the article? I'm not demonising them. Israeli human rights groups are demonising them. They are the ones who brought this to light.

Yes. Babies shot through the head were used as spotters..

I can hear it now..

Hamas: "can you see the tanks?

Child: "Googoo gaaaaa.. heeeeheeee"..

Refer to above. I am sure you will provide some proof that a year old baby is used as a spotter..

Reliving the glory days when you could shoot babies in the head?

Indeed. And if you don't want to be branded as murderous scum, don't shoot babies in the head, commit gross human rights violations, kill innocent civilians, deliberately target and bomb the bedrooms of children as they sit and do their homework, shoot small children in the back, ban ambulances and the red cross from going to help the innocent civilians you bombed, etc.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I didn't say they liked them, but they didn't die, did they?

21. Bells Staff Member

I want whatever you're smoking.

Gimme!

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

My, my. Agitated?

Hamas breaks UN conventions nearly as a matter of business. The Israelis have also done so, of course: but I have yet to hear you complain about Hamas' violations.

Disingenuous. Smoke rounds.

I don't overlook these things. I merely shoot holes in your pretended solutions. I suspect you favour only the "Final" one.

It's funny, but if spidergoat feigns cognitive dissonance or doubt for a moment, you pillory him.

Meanwhile, the lot of you mumble about a "one-state solution", turning a blind eye to the inevitable civil war that would result.

One is almost forced to ask what your opinion would become if the Jews won that one too...but not really. I suspect I can guess.

23. Bells Staff Member

I think fed up about covers it.

Had you read the threads and what I wrote, you'd have seen that I am equally abhorrent of Hamas' shelling civilians in Israel.

Which they used to fire into civilian areas as well as the UN compound. Or did you miss all of that?

Geoff, you are questioning if what Israel did even amounts to war crimes. Even with mounting evidence that shows they did, you're still asking 'did they really?'. I think you overlook plenty.

What?

I actually do want whatever he's smoking.

Show me where I ever said "one-state solution". I want links and quotes. Thank you.

Won what? Don't you get it? They already did win. They succeeded in culling the herd. Killing off a couple of hundred children and innocent civilians will slow down the breeding process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.