Hate WellcookedFetus? Bash here!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by ElectricFetus, Sep 7, 2004.

1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

WCF, you are making a fool of yourself. Although I don't know whether this is still possible, at the rate that you are making a fool of yourself ...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

He could make a Ban WCF thread in SOF. That would be more foolish but probably better for the greenhouse effect.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What plants have to do with that?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I think you want attention, WCF. In all my years on sciforums; I've never seen someone so desperate for attention.

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Actually I was trying to direct all the "attention" about me from other threads to here, if people are going to slander me don't do it on someone else’s thread about a totally different topic.

9. SKULLZ Banned Banned

I have no knowledge who you are,i havnt read your posts,i never met you in my life and dont know you at all.

Putting all that aside

YOU SUCK

10. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

HA!!!!

the best insult so far!

11. Roman Banned Banned

It's Kaiser Soze.

And wellcookedfetus is a STUPID CUNT.

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Almost ... Keyser Soze. See also, IMDB.

A note for WCF -

You know, while I understand at least an aspect of the purpose of this topic, well ... you might be putting too much faith your fellow posters. I once tried to draw off a certain group of hatemongers who were posting ugly, baseless propaganda all over the place. People responded so badly that one of the reasons I don't object strenuously to certain unpopular posters is that no matter how annoying their propaganda is, there was a furious fight to defend its place here. And there were some prominent posters taking part in that defense of hatemongering.

Get used to it, or so says my advice. You'll find that most of the civility shown here is a lie, a mere concession to lazy and stunted intellects that won't be satisfied with being treated merely as well or poorly as everyone else.

Go ahead and admit it--though quietly to yourself: Many of the people around you are so stupid that your only reasons for hoping the terrorists don't get them is either highly ideological (e.g. a general respect for human life) or immediately practical (e.g. can you wait 'til I'm out of the city before setting off the bomb?)

It's okay to admit the truth to yourself. Of course, it's not generally advisable to go around actually telling other people how stupid and worthless they are, and that they ought to be happy you haven't taken the heartless advice of society because there is, by their own asserted values, no excuse for allowing them to continue living.

Let's face, it: Walking around with a gun and an invisibility cloak and popping six or seven out of every ten people you come across might actually do the human species some good. While it's not actually advisable to go out and do the shooting, go ahead and admit to yourself that person X isn't worthy of the air they breathe, much less the privilege of addressing you.

Honestly, I'm not being sarcastic here. What eventually happens is you start finding better reasons to not kill everyone around you, and over what turns out to be the course of years people become less and less frightening, annoying, or threatening--with the obvious exception of an election season. And the key is that other people in reality are getting no "better", and most are getting "worse"; which means that you, sir, will be making "great progress" by comparison.

Most people aren't worth the grunt to lay the seed. Jesus Christ knew it; liberal political theory recognizes it; capitalism depends on it.

The sad thing is that it doesn't have to be that way, but rather is exactly what people choose.

13. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Ya I know I been told to ignore it over and over again.

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Tiassa you spoilsport. You could at least insult that imbecile, that stinking cumbucked WCF out of formality.

15. Esoteric Tragic Hero Registered Senior Member

Fuck Tiassa and Fuck Fetus, they are gay lovers.

and the flaming continues.

16. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

WCF...you're doing fine. Everyone makes mistakes blah blah blah.....time heals all wounds blah blah blah.....don't worry aboutit blah blah blah.

You don't need to redirect negative attention by making another thread.....people here are too excited at the thought of being politically involved in anything, hence the idiot farm that is the current Open Government forum. Just stop reading that tripe and do your job....

...and would it hurt you to snuggle afterwards motherfucker...

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Slander? How can you slander a fucking cunt?

18. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

"Fuck Tiassa and Fuck Fetus, they are gay lovers"

and here was me thinking tiassa was a chick. oops

hey fetus, you smell as bad as spuriousmonkey

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Good one! I didn't shower and I have been drinking all night. I leave the rest to your imagination.