Have you existed before?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by birch, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Michael 345 Bali in Nov closer Valued Senior Member

Again, not to you exactly, again that rules god out and from the description of many give of experiences many of them also ie ghost floating through walls

Which I hope would include evidence

Arrh you used the E word and agreed we knew a lot less some time ago and I am guessing we still have a lot to learn. I'm also using my psychic powers (no I'm not, I'm guessing) we still have much to learn. I'm guessing again the CERN was not built to make a better even toasted slice of bread but to find out stuff we only have a hint of being present or how things work. We suspect they work a particular way from observations and CERN might confirm or reject the ideas. Either way we learn

And we are smart enough to be able to enhance our senses with equipment but but but the equipment in essence only make the unseen / undirectly detectable reality detectable to our puny detectors (senses) and our puny senses make the call of what is being detected

I'm studying concessness at the moment. Any reference to the above?

Stuff I call impossible I can assure you I am not pretending. Prove it is possible BINGO I switch

Breakfast and coffee time

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.