Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by stateofmind, Mar 29, 2009.

?

What's the best cancer treatment?

1. Chemotherapy and conventional cancer treatments give the best chances of curing cancer.

87.5%
  2. Conventional and unconventional methods have about the same chances of curing cancer.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unconventional, non-poisonous methods are a patient's best bet.

12.5%
  1. kmguru Staff Member

I wonder if skin cancer can be healed using sea salt water? Worth a test...even for a benign skin condition....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nasor Valued Senior Member

My point is that if homeopathy or any of the other "alternative" things that you're supporting worked with any consistency, there should be a lot of studies to back them up. If homeopathy can cure cancer, then why aren't there dozens of studies to prove it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

in inderpendent journals like cochrane

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Do you really think that all the things that are possible of being discovered are already discovered? There are people who claim that they were cured of cancer through a change in their diet (check out the video I've titled this thread after.) I doubt any cancer foundation would care to research a possible cure that wouldn't make them ANY MONEY - they'd lose all funding after a while.

8. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

If ever there were a match made in heaven, it's woo woos and conspiracy theories. Lemme tell you about this carburetor that would make your car get 100 MPG...

9. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

what a load of crap, the goverment would LOVE to find out all they needed to do to cure cancer is to change peoples diets. They would be extactic, the health budget is the biggest item in the states and probably the second biggest for the commonwealth.

10. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Not unless there was a conflict of interest and it would be in their favor to keep the pharmaceutical companies happy - after all, if all health were as easy as having a proper diet, the pharmaceutical companies would go completely out of business - I'm sure some very powerful people that wouldn't like that.

11. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You think a big corporation couldn't/ wouldn't find way of tarting up a simple remedy and marketing it at a high price?
    It's really help the profit margin if there was a cheap solution.

12. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

What big corporations would really hate is if people learned critical thinking skills, and stopped buying woo woo nonsense such as Kinoki footpads. But we both know there is absolutely no danger of that ever happening, and the gullible will continue to be fleeced out of their hard earned cash.

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Exactly.

14. kmguru Staff Member

It does not. In India they have tested it time and again....There are more homeopathy doctors in India than any place on Earth....

15. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

The only people making more money from this kind of solution would be farmers and grocery stores... I don't see how those could be marketed better :bugeye: As for the footpads I've never seen or heard of them and they seem like a scam.

Diet on the other hand has a very logical basis for the cause of disease and health - after all, our bodies are made up entirely of either what we or our mother (while we were in the womb) eat.

16. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

And if they packaged ordinary food, doubled the price and sold it as a cancer cure who'd know?

17. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

And all media sources I'm aware of are constantly telling us that the health of the average person would be far better if they stopped eating so much fast food, ate less food, and exercised more. It's everywhere, you can't not know it. But it continues to fall on deaf ears. Humans like to do what makes them feel good in the short term, and to hell with the long term consequences. Cancer, heart disease, diabetes, the list is quite extensive.

But don't forget, one reason more people die of cancer now than in the "good old days" is because people live long enough to die from cancer, rather than being felled from smallpox, or tuberculosis, or any number of diseases that conventional medicine has cured or eliminated. What has homeopathy ever cured?

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

you forget who the biggest consumer of pharmaceuticals actually IS. The only reason the goverment wants to keep them on shore is so they can be extorted to keep the prices down (look at the difference in price between Australia and NZ). If they didnt need them at all our goverment would LOVE it. They could save so much money

19. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

You hit the nail on the head here. The diseases that plague us now are ones that are caused by long term eating and lifestyle habits - symptomatic medicine (aka western medicine) is futile against them.

or they could give shitty treatment that just barely keeps people alive at primo prices and keep a bunch of sick people and their families in indefinite servitude.

20. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Only because people will not take their doctor's advice. What can anyone do about individuals who refuse to listen to good advice, and smoke until they die of lung cancer? Nothing.

21. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Right, but anyone who thinks chemo is the answer, and not a last resort, is in my opinion misinformed.

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

how does that benifit the goverment?

firstly they are less likly to be re-elected

secondly it lowers there tax base because if people are sick then they cant work which means they cant earn money and there for dont pay tax (something the US doesnt seem to understand)

thirdly it costs them more both in disability benifits and in direct health care outlay

God are you a conspiracy nut

23. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

People are greedy. You're right to think that the bulk of people (and consequently the country) would be much better off and more efficient if this were the cure. Those sick people often times have family members that have to contribute huge sums of money to keep their relatives alive.

The people who are making money from this don't give a shit about the country, they only care about profits for themselves. If the U.S. went to shit, which it is, they wouldn't be affected in the slightest.