Heaven or Hell

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Andrew111, Jul 17, 2002.

1. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

Is the anti Christ on the earth now or is he the man who will lead us into One World Order or is he the man who hides at present behind those who we trust and believe in, is there a battle between good and evil is it religion or politics that lead our destiny or do we decide our own destiny or is there some one watching over us. Time is running out for these questions are to be answered soon I do not wish to frighten any one about what could happen, but maybe it’s the only way to get people to wake up and see what’s happening in the world today. You don’t have to be a church going person to understand that things are changing and we all need to decide which side we are on soon. I was never a church person but I do believe that there is someone watching over us you can believe in your own way without having to go to church, just believe in what’s good and never let your self be lead away from that path. Its never to late, these things as before I have no reason for saying I just need the message to go out to those that want to listen to me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Deepuz Registered Senior Member

Andrew111, your 'message', again, makes no sense to me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

Sorry you dont understand

Im not well educated and i live in england and if you want to mock me then do but at least you are reading what i have to say and thats a start and i am sorry if my messages are mixed up its because i say what i feel and i do see things that i dont want to see its only just started recently and as i keep saying i am not a church person i just have somthing to let you know and if this is a way of doing so good.

It just is the way i see it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Andrew111

This is not intended as being mean, just as help. Seperate your sentences with "." periods, like this. Make each individual thought or stream of words comprising a thought a separate sentence, beginning with a capital letter and ending with a period. This will make it MUCH easier for us to read and understand.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Andrew111, why do you believe that time is running out? Give us something to go on here.

By the "antichrist" part of the post I am going to guess that you are prescribing to Christainy. (correct me if I am wrong) If that is so then probably this post needs to be in religion.

Please try to give us some info on why you believe this and what info you might have to support this.

9. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

Perhaps it should be in Religion but there not the ones i need to talk to. its not the devil or god im talking about but one man who will lead us into death by selling us out for greed and lust. Think about Hitler and the way he got his people to follow him. There is a new power developing across the world who Know more than they are leting us know this includes all the worlds poor and rich.
    They will i am sure soon let them selfs known and try to lead us as one world.

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Ok, then who is this "one man" you refer to. (please do not give a circular arguement of "The Antichrist") Either be a bit more specific or give an explicit description. Your description could well apply to a bank in the form that it has been given.

One of the reasons that we adhere to posting within the proper forums is so that it will reach those that are interested. Do not be fooled by the title of "Religion" into thinking only those that post there are theists.

11. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Andrew, there is a thread about the "anti-christ", in Pseudo Science. Do you wish to go there with your messages. It is better I think. 'Cause there are people responding to it. Not the way you want it perhaps, there are people posting about the subject.

I think you will get more responses there. Did you check your PM's?

12. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

As economys all over the world are shrinking and europe has a new currency the euro, and is now maching the same value as the dollar this will fast slow the american econamy even more and America will not have the same power as it has had in the past and will be forced into opening its borders of trade with europe which will mean that some one in Europe will decide what you will eat and what you will be paid in America

i feel foolish saying this as i cant see any American standing for this and i hope im wrong.

So as you see i can not be persific about who will be the man in power but i can tell you that he has already been born. And he is awair of what he is to do.

Watch you own economy as more and more liars and cheats are brought forward.

Perhaps one of the bigest companys in the world be next.

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I am not sure that the current downturn in the ecomony of the US could be attributed to what you state. I am not an ecomonist, so I won't pretend to know secret info that no one else knows. I don't. The ecomony of the US does this and frequently. So do all the other ecomonies. It has been stated that when the US ecomony gets the sniffles, the world ecomonies catch a cold.

Just a thought...

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Maybe there is more to the US economy than you expect. How can you say this without knowing who are pulling the strings in the background and who stay "invisible" to the public of the US. Don't be so ignorant.

The US desperatly seeks to have and hold control. I, too, have heard that it is measly with the US economy. It cannot be all nonsense. Perhaps a lot more is going on than the US government wants the public to know. Then there are the ones who state that it is normal that the economy does this in the US. Mmmm, maybe, maybe not. I think Andrew has a point here. The Euro, indeed, is worth as much, if it is not even more, than the US dollar at the moment.

Just another thought...

15. Deepuz Registered Senior Member

I think that he will be chosen for his extraordinary wisdom, and will deceive us all, until it is too late, so I am looking deep inside myself so that I may know what to do.

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

YES- I am from Europe.
    Finally we will have a chance for revenge.
    Until now, usa was the one who dictated the orders,
    now our time has come.

Viva l'Democracy!
    Long live the free nations of Europe!
    We will be victorious!

19. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

if you are a antichrist i pitty you and i shed a tear for all the people that listen to you because you are a fool. and fools who think there cleaver fall. are you a fallen angle ? i think not.

20. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

we have all sorts of beings here....
    I am a fallen angel

21. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

of course the economy is going down. its dosn't go up forever.. and it is right on schedule. even without 9/11 and everything else that has people all worked up, we would still be right where we are today. Now, i dont know much about europe over there, but i do know that right now is americas "down" time, and in 2004 verything will be back to 'normal'. just follow the pattern.

as for the one world nation and the 'antichrits'.. -laughs- maybe if we put bill clinton back in office.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Lol's. Wonder what he charges for sperm bank deposits? I don't think he is going to corner the market with that one...

23. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

Can you see why i talk in riddles if you realy want to hear what im saying try to under stand that i mean no harm to you as a person or want you to follow me to the word as i do not make phrophacies i just see things happening.