Heaven or Hell

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Andrew111, Jul 17, 2002.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Sorry Andrew111, got on a bit of a side track there.

Instead of talking in riddles just come out and say whatever it is you have to say. The worse that is going to happen is someone pokes fun at you. Then again, you never know, maybe someone wants to hear what you have to say...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

why should I care for your worries about the USA economy. If what you say is true, and Europe is going to dominate this century- THANX FOR THE GREAT NEWS

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

If you were able to fly to distant worlds and see what life has created, and then be returned to earth you would be ashamed of what we have done to the place we live and the people that we live with no man has the right to say we have done good, there will come a time when we all will ask when are we going to change.
    You probably think I am as mad as a hatter by know but I feel something inside of me has changed for the good and I hope that some of you are also feeling the power of change. I do want to say more but its hard for me to tell what I feel inside of me and explain why or how I feel like this. Why don’t you all, who have a hidden agenda be more open and talk to me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm glad that is so, and if you say that it is going to be better for all of us. good news.

8. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

There you go.

However, I think it's easier for the people to not change and leave it as it is. Why should they change? While everybody is so happily enjoying the numbness and comfort of the ongoing power?

Most people who are posting here, do not want to see that the ongoing power nowadays is making changes for the worse of mankind, taking down all other life at the same time.

Yes! Come on people. Feel the winds of change and don't ignore it...

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

andrew

Why don’t you all, who have a hidden agenda be more open and talk to me.

First of all, you're not making much sense. Secondly, we ARE responding to you. I've asked you several questions and you only responded to one, sort of. It is you who is trolling and are carrying on a monologue of nonsense. Don't accuse us for having a hidden agenda.

10. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

dissident

guilt is terable thing to live with we all have guilt of somthing which we are ashamed of we all have done somthing in our lives that we will never be free of .

11. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

Andrew,
    You are talking crap. Everything I have seen you post is something vague and sometimes mildy offensive. You have so far said a) bad things are gonna happen, b) change is good and c) everyone has guilt. Not exactly mind-blowing.

Write something concrete and relatable or ask some thought provoking questions. Otherwise, you are only adding nonsense and trash to the forums.

12. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

if you think its crap then to you its crap dont read it (But you have) havent you so i have done what i set out to do.

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

suspicious...your statement is

wonder I...if a troll you is

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Oh come on people.

Isn't the word troll used a little to easy and often here on the boards lately?

If something is not comprehendable for you, it is crap? And that is coming from the open minded, scientific educated and other highly sofisticated people here?

My goodness, go have a look at Xev's happily submitted definition of trolling, somewhere in religion. Thread name: Atheistic Trolls.

Enjoy and have a little more patience with the different opinions and talk of new members, who might be doing their first Forum visit in their life. Only to find there is no more than those "replies", which follow one another without someone who dares to say he/she sees/feels it the same way Andrew does.

What does this say about the behaviour and display of certain members? That they, indeed, have hidden agenda's and act like they are true.

Mind you, this is a post in general and not aimed at anyone in specific...

15. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Andrew

Confirmed. You're a troll. Goodbye.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Andrew,

Welcome to sciforums.

Considering the whole of history this is now the most enlightened time in which to live. It is also the safest, healthiest, and a time when more people experience a higher quality of life never before experienced.

The world has now one global economy, and where changes in one country can have massive effects on other countries. The increasing number of global companies, where some have revenues greater than some of the smaller countries, means that the ability of any single country leader to affect the world is becoming more limited. This is good since world leader are politically motivated rather than motivated by what is right. The spread of popular democracies is a real problem since decisions are being made based on popular desires of a largely ignorant and uninformed majority, rather than choosing based on long terms plans and intelligence.

While some may see the USA as world leaders, most of Europe see the USA as somewhat unsophisticated and naïve. The USA merely has raw wealth but acts more like a spoilt child. The current US president reflects this attitude quite nicely.

But economies grow in cycles, with highs and lows, but the overall trend is that the overall effect is upward. As more raw resources are mined, consumed, and recycled, the net effect is a gradual increase in world wealth. So yes the economy can forever increase until all the resources on the planet are exhausted by which time we will need to move on to other planets so we can continue to grow.

Primitive mythologies like Christianity and ignorant notions like an antichrist are steadily losing power and are being replaced by the results and knowledge of science and technology. These increase our knowledge base and push ignorance and superstitions to one side. It is not the fantasies of ancient superstitions you should fear but how advanced technology can be controlled. To understand this you must have a clear view of history and see how the changes in the past 200 years represent a rate of change that exceeds the many thousands of years that preceded that. This unprecedented rate of change is difficult to perceive and does require an ability to see the very big picture.

Those who are watching these rapidly growing technology trends see an inevitable outcome and there are now a number of organizations that are correspondingly growing who plan to take advantage of these massive changes. The following link describes a conversation about the very likely near term (next 30 years) future and the expected inevitable outcome. If you have not met these ideas before then you might have a problem comprehending the extent of the problem.

http://members.aol.com/salaned/writings/survive.htm

If you only had a vague notion of changes to come then here is some meat to your concerns.

Heaven or Hell isn't the corect question since these notions are irrelevant, the question is Evolve Now or Die.

Have fun
    Cris

17. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Banshee, I was just refering to the phrase
    as to be suspicious...I didn't say he was a troll, I am just unsure about his objectives.

exactly what I have been saying at my evolution thread at relig forum...it seems that we share the same ideas

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Banshee

Isn't the word troll used a little to easy and often here on the boards lately?
    If something is not comprehendable for you, it is crap?

Correction, if something is incomprehensible, it is crap. Not only is Andrew posting nonsensical drivel, and I won't even mention his lack of syntax, he is refusing to respond to direct questions. He is therefore a troll, plain and simple.

19. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

no im no troll. Let no one point you away from your own goals and you must decide . You must make your own mind up.

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

(Q),

Maybe Andrew is just having a little trouble to put it in the right words. You know very well that not everybody is as good in putting his/her thoughts down into the right words as you seem to be.

A little patience is in it's place here. Were he a troll, than the whole boards would be full of it.

Anyways, I'd like to see what he has to say on Cris's post...

(Avatar,

it was meant in general, not specific at you.

)

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well said, Cris...

22. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Skepticism is necessary. However, sometimes a few people here remind me of a character from the movie of Starship Troopers, the horrible little federal scientist who dismissed the idea of a "brain bug".

23. Andrew111 Registered Senior Member

Cris

Did we really evolved from apes if so why are apes still apes man has been here for millions of years and perhaps we once were able to travel to the stars a million years ago or perhaps we came from the stars. But some thing could of happened to us as a humans and we over evolved and forgot what we had learnt from the beginning of time. When man first walked on this earth and needed to perhaps he needed to start again but much slower than before. Man has no meaning if all were going to do is destroy our home for money .We can still evolve to new worlds. Perhaps that in our minds is a self preservation switch which in some way is there to restricted us from over evolving perhaps that’s why many people think that we need to change the way that we are living and start to take note of the warnings that have been presented to us over the last 2000 years. Without religion would there be laws that now control our behaviour and life would be as wild as cave man times and we would all still be apes? . There must have been something that made us different from the rest of the animals on this earth I don’t know what it was but its still here and makes us go forward to a new begging but we must not allow one man the power over us all like a farmer choosing which lambs will die and which will live we have the mental power to change or future if we want to .As I said from the start life wants us to embrace new technology the watchers are there.

Perhaps the watchers are angles and have been given a task to look out for us?

There are many stories of winged beings looking after some one in peril or at the moment of death

Should I mention Planet X

Banshee is right I do have a difficulty writing what I am trying to say. I am very dyslectic