help with math in my theory? 2 participants pls

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by adhams, Mar 12, 2015.

1. adhams Registered Senior Member

it is kinda frustrating to come up with the math even tho its not needed but still it can clarify the theroy.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

What theory? In any case, unless your "theory" is about biology, it almost certainly must have math to be considered a theory.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

nah its just physics can u do the math?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

What's your hypothesis?

8. adhams Registered Senior Member

well i think i have the math starter iam thinking of it here its.
    let 1 be a positive integer indicating its own existence or the existence of a piece of matter
    let -1 be a negative integer indicating its own existence or the existence of nonexistence enough to satisfy 1 so in essence i have the following equations
    (matter absorbs space of nonexistence leading to it to exist for another time)
    1+-1=0 or as the theory implies (1=1) what about -1=-1+1 its just the same concept
    can u add more to it? like oilers equation or something?

9. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

What phenomenon are you trying to explain with your idea?

10. adhams Registered Senior Member

a new toe theory like i wana show ppl whether or not matter absorbs space to exist this can explain an awful lot like gravity star explosion centrifugal force heat elecctricity why 235 work 238 doesnt and how to make it work and all what u can think of

11. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Okay. Just FYI: People are more likely to pay attention and give consideration to your ideas if you can present them in an understandable way.

Punctuation, coherent sentences, elaboration, and so on.

If the way you type looks like a 12 year old using a cellphone, people are going to think that's what you are.

adhams likes this.
  12. adhams Registered Senior Member

but i like word salad

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

i cant type but word salad typing in a good way doesnt worth it

13. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

adhams likes this.
  14. adhams Registered Senior Member

idk does it? i like how u are aknowledged with that its similar to it in fact it mentioned something as the emission of photons which i like to know as due to the absorption of photons of light then due to the increased space absorption due to change in atom size and then it returns to its original size and loses the photon the particle can have a size that is permanent coz there are other particles absorbing space as well and its not enough for it now what i believe is thatas the space decreases the time goes slower we dont feel it coz we are in the same universe sorry there was a problem with the computer 0=-1+1 its similar to it in that as the space is absorbed we move in time also as the speed of matter increases space absorption increases
    here is the math behind it let 1 be matter quantity -1 be space quantity absorbed
    make time = x as time passes speed increases 1x +-1x=0x meaning that time stopped all together when u add the space to matter then when its added its like 1x =1x meaning that the time is the time it takes if u change the -1x to -2x the speed would double and the time would be 1x=2x note that space absorption was doubled what do u think of it? i believe that eulers equation especially the e +1=0 describes the stage where the universe is getting ready to pulse again and that the e has some ability to stand for space

15. adhams Registered Senior Member

space absorbed is more than twice the amount of matter volume

16. adhams Registered Senior Member

the part
    its completely wrong i dont know that

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I'll have some of whatever you are having.

18. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I doubt that - he has already drunk it all.

19. adhams Registered Senior Member

whyyyyy look looook i will make it simple 1+-1=0 right? now if u think of it the -1 can be consumed as in the other equation look looook 1+-1=0 , 1=1 where did the -1 go? it was crossed out according to the space absorption theory and then we find that 1=0 is impossible except when u do exponential calculation exactly at when u compare (1)^0=1 and (1)^1=1 where 1=0 that is the only place so in general speaking where did the marked 1 come from? 1=(1) it came from the -1 of course after the -1 was transfered into a 1 now u would ask why cant we reverse the operation? and go back in time as in 1+-1=0 , -1=-1?
    coz the -1 gets its definition from the 1 and as u see in the equations 1+-1=0 , -1=-1 the one is gone and there is only space and no matter which is impossible coz god has plans moving in time ones.. also its known that time doesnt go back coz u cant kill grandpa that is a little math to it but i want more will make a second vid on utube after i find out more

also antimatter works with matter and not the opposite

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  20. adhams Registered Senior Member

21. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I prefer your version.

What is your view on the subject of positrons?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

To the right side of the equation? I think this math is perfect for your theory just as it is.

23. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Why is this incoherent crap still in Physics and Math?