Heroes

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by lixluke, Sep 27, 2006.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Here's a question. Instead of the asinine plan to hypnotize Skylar into believing he was Patrelli, why not just inject some of his blood into Patrelli? I seem to recall that the cheerleaders father recovered from a bullet to the brain after having the cheerleader's blood injected into him. Skylar has her power, ergo, his blood should also heal.

Another point, the cheerleader should become a doctor. Any patient she can't cure, she simply injects some of her blood. She could treat and cure anything. AIDS, cancer, bullet to the head. No problem.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Gross.

Ya. She could have resurrected Nathan, Daphne, Hiro's dad. And since Hiro was ill, she could have cured him. Why didn't she heal Bennet when he got jacked up by Speed Knife. Why isn't she the paramedic instead of Peter? Or why would Peter want Speed Knife's power when he can just as easily take Clarie's power to heal everybody in sight even after they die?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

Milo's hot. But Hero Nakamura is. . . well, I'm not into Asian men.

~String

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

And why, in the last episode, where Peter was standing next to Sylar-as-Nathan, did Peter just not absorb his power. Sure Peter can only take one at a time, but I'm betting a loophole can be found where he could absorb Sylar's original power, which would thus give him the ability to take any/all of them. I liked the old "super Peter" better than this new "one power at a time" Peter.

Getting LAMER!

On the bright note, they finally killed off Nathan, which is sorta nice.

~String

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I think it's suffering from the same problem the X-files had towards the end. As the story got more and more intricate and more and more was revealed it became difficult to maintain credulity and internal logic so the episodes got more and more ridiculous.

9. D H Some other guy Valued Senior Member

Except somehow he absorbed whatever power is associated with the compass and yet did not lose whatever power he has that enables him to quickly race to work and to the nearest disaster. :facepalm:

You got that right.

10. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

YELLOW SUBTITLES!!!! Finally!!!!

11. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

We finally found out Dat Hatian's real name.

12. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

And he touched the deaf girl with the "power" to see sounds (what a fucking useless power.) without picking up her lame power and losing the ability to heal.

13. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

She can throw the color she sees. It actually could be pretty dangerous if she ever used it like that. However Heroes is full of so many plot holes and gaps in the story it is really disturbing in a sad way. Yet I watch it every week, like a junkie.