Heterosexuality is unnatural

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Light Registered Senior Member

I have always capitalized your name, Duendy, same as I do everyone else's (unless I happen to make a typo).

I'm glad you've found someone you like. I'll bet you're really fond of Rabon, also. (And no, I'm hardly fond of you!)

Reality IS fun to explore! And I enjoy it very, very much - it's your, his, and Rabon's fantasies that I think are worthless, not the real world.

Yep, I'm in full uniform. Short-sleeved shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes (with socks). And no, I don't like fascism at all!! What I do like is people with real intelligence - and there are many here. (Unfortunately, you've blown your mind so badly that you're not included in the group.)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Stop calling yourself male. You are a blot on the male race. You backed out on my challenge to prove you're a man --- after making initial bravado.

In my country we have these traditonal group of eunuchs, that dress up as women and are extremely aggressive. They demand money from people and want to have their way and if someone refuses to deal with them, they adamantly sit there, refuse to go away.

You remind me of those eunuchs. You are just an aggressive wimp.

I don't entertain wimps who cross their limits.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I know exactly how to deal with these wimps. But for that I will have to cross the limits of decency that this discussion board demands.

I am expecting the moderators to do something about it before I have to get down to their level.

Deundy, don't you remember we had long discussions on this earlier. The terms heterosexual, bisexual and homosexuals are great ways to distort the facts about human gender and sexuality. Sexual orientation theory is crap. I know you believe otherwise.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Light Registered Senior Member

You are actually quite comical, Buddah1, and I cannot help but laugh as many of your posts.

I am male, my wife is female and our children were not the simple result of some sort of social pressure to procreate.

You claim to be a researcher (and where are your credentials, by the way?) and yet you do understand that a basic part of real research is to produce factual evidence of your findings. More to the point, you choose to ignore that requirement because you have no evidence to provide. Your words alone are not only NOT evidence, they are really completely worthless.

You call me an aggressive wimp yet that seems to describe yourself pretty accurately. You are a big talker but that's all you are - nothing more.

I'll say it again - show us some external, independent evidence of your claims and I'll leave you alone. So far, you've made it pretty clear that there IS none and ALL you want to do is talk. That's not the mark of a researcher, it's the mark of a very silly little person with a small mind, period.

8. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

I'll pm you a picture of mine if you pm me a picture of yours

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Are heterosexual women to prove they are women too? Or are you just collecting data about heterosexuality in men?

Thanks

c20

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

First things first.

I will entertain your posts (or anyone else for that matter!) only if you sincerely want to discuss, remain within the limits of civilised behaviour as required by a serious discussion board like this one and stop trying to disrupt the discussion. Remember, whether you want to prove me right or wrong, you must want to add to the discussion not disrupt/ sabotage it. This post was within the limits of such discussion, and that is why I have chosen to answer it.

Surely, all that education would have taught you decency (although humblness is not one of your forte!). Use your education and expertise to tell/ guide us lesser mortals about how and where we are wrong --- not to act like an extremist.

Now to the points that you have raised:
    My theories and assertions may be outlandish, the wierdest that you have heard. I may be totally off the mark. But at least I am sincere. + I’ve been following the rules. I have put my assertions up for a debate. Afterall, this is what a discussion board is for. This means that I can easily be proved wrong especially by such knowledgable luminaries such as yourself. I regret that you have to come down to discussing issues with ordinary mortals like me, but then this is a space for commoners not an exclusive academic space. If you’re ashamed to do this don’t slum around here.

Or else, let the moderators of this site make a rule that only people with degrees in the respective fields can participate in a discussion or start a thread. And require that only statements that have been proven with wrtten/ published papers be accepted as arguments. In that case lesser mortals like me will not waste our time here.

But perhaps you would do well to remember words by Albert Einstein:
    “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education”.

You don’t need to go to any college to understand life and nature --- especially the most simple truths. In fact education takes you away from these truths. You could be completely illiterate and know more about life than the person with the highest academic degrees and honours.

The entire scientific community together with the latest technologies and most qualified scientists could not predict the Tsunami. But some pre-historic tribes, with no connection at all with the ‘civilised’ world, living in isolated islands pre sensed the coming danger and managed to save themselves. And so did many animals.

A scientist who only knows what he has been taught, and is closed to other information will never know the real truth --- however material advancement he may make. A scientist must work closely with people in other fields and with laymen in order to make his knowledge more practical and to improve upon it.

All through the history, people who have contributed to human advancement and wisdom have been the people who have dared to look beyond what their contemporary society taught them --- whether formally or informally. It’s often the formal education which tries to manipulate the truth in order to suit those in power.

No degree in science prepared Newton to ponder about the apple that fell. He made his theories much before he acquired his degrees. I doubt that he would have been able to ponder about such an ordinary event had he completed his education.

Formal education may help you in two ways:
    a. By giving you tools and resources: to further work upon your discoveries that you acquired through your wisdom/ experience.
    b. By allowing you into the vistas of power: because it is difficult for someone to be heard or taken seriously in a westernised, highly controlled/ organised society.

But education plays an extremely negative role too: It kills the ability of an individual to think on his own and to experience this world on his own using his natural intuitions. To look beyond the square. It cripples the ability of the individual to question things. It makes him a conformist. Therefore, degrees have an intrinsic worth only if they are acquired after one has had the chance to experience/ understand this world on his own. If education makes a person incapable of looking beyond what he has been told --- education and degrees are worthless.

The modern scientific establishment is totally controlled by the forces of heterosexualisation. It gives the stamp of scientific validity to only those things that further the heterosexual agenda. Fortunately, internet discussion sites provide a forum to those whom the powerful scientific lobby has shut out. The sabotage efforts initiated by you and a few others is a reprehensible bullying attempt by these heterosexual forces to silence a scientific discussion which harms the heterosexual agenda.

“The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking!”
    Albert Einstein

Science is not only that which is approved by the established bodies and allowed in it’s publications. Science is there in anyone --- including the illiterate --- who can analyse life’s situations logically/ scientifically (not necessarily conforming to established scientific positions if he has valid reasons to do so), and can establish a pattern and relationship between cause and effect.

It’s a peculiar Christian mentality --- that is perhaps the precursur of the over-organised and controlled society that the west today is. A Christian mentality where only what the powerful, authoritative body decided was accepted as god’s word, and the power of the individual to relate with and find god was snatched. You can’t represent god unless you enroll as a formal member of the church and accept its training. The same mentality rules the human institution of sceince which has become today’s religion. This helps those in power to consolidate and perpetuate their control by manipulating with truth.

As far as your qualifications are concerned, I don’t see how a degree in micro-biology can prepare you to understand or analyse human sexuality. As I have commented earlier, sceince is only effective when dealing with things that we can see or things that have a material existence. The area of human needs and nature is not one of them, even though that does not stop science to attempt it through streams like Psychology. Even social science is not an exact science.

As far as the scientific study of human sexuality goes, it’s worth considering another quote from Albert Einstein:
    “No, this trick won’t work! How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phemomenon as first love!”

Psychology in particular has been an effective tool in the hands of the scientific community to further the heterosexual agenda by manipulating the truth. If you look at psychology’s history in this field, if had for a long time held that ‘homosexuality’ (sic) is a disease, a mental disorder. It had proved this with several ‘scientific’ studies. Several dangerous forms of treatments, including electirc shock therapy was employed to treat the ‘patients’. Today, when so-called homosexuals gained political power the psychologists withdrew ‘homosexuality’ from its list of diseases. That is a complete turn around. How can you trust a ‘science’ like that, which works for those in power not for the truth?

A series of latest discoveries by both heterosexual and homosexual scientists have brought out the drawbacks of science when dealing with human nature. Today, one scientist will find a gene that makes people gay, tomorrow another will prove it false. There is any number of such studies pouring in which primarily deal with the reason of homosexuality, but which are all misleading because there is no such thing as homosexuality, the latest being one involving pheromones.

Even an exact science like biology and medicine is heavily manipulated by the forces of heterosexuality/ Christianity. For long it maintained that masturbation is extremely harmful. Today it does a complete turnaround, when actually there may be a remote element of truth in the statement --- at least under certain conditions. Similarly, the scientific lobby aggressively campaigns for the Christian practise of circumcision, maintaining it has several health benefits including a protection from STD’s and AIDS, and they are not speaking the complete truth. They ignore protests by several non-mainstream scientists that try to point out the dangers of circumcision.

For centuries, scientists have misinformed us about animal sexuality in keeping with heterosexualisation. Even today, scientists like M.J. Bailey, Ray Blanchard and Anne Lawrence openly and blatantly abuse science by conducting misleading studies on sexuality to further the heterosexual agenda. The scientific authorities and the media give them full supprot because of this. So much for wrtten/ published papers and scientists with degrees.

“Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal”
    Albert Einstein

And now coming down to my qualifications.

I’m a social worker and have worked at the ground level for a long time. I have a degree but not in social work, mind you, but I have built a niche for myself because of the quality of my work. I have had several trainings --- from doctors on the medical aspects of sexual health and on counseling, from leading organisations working on sexuality and gender on those issues. But I must tell you that as my work experiences often contradicted what I had been told by the experts (who use western knowledge), I started searching the truth on my own --- which has led me to reach the conclusions I’m sharing on this board.

I have presented several papers in national and international conferences based on my work experiences, where I have shared the dais with leading scientists and scholars, from across the world --- and I must say the response and respect I get is totally different from how you treat non-scientists. They value empirical evidence immensely. In at least two conferences my papers dominated the talks. I have written several more papers which have been presented by my colleagues. I have developed booklets, books, posters, plays, etc. on these issues. And they have been widely acknowldeged in my country and abroad. I’m writing two books for an international agency right now. Of course, I cannot write everything I know. I am told that certain things, though they may be true are not to be written because they will be unacceptable to the society. That is the truth about formal organisations.

However, I’m bound by no such boundations on this open board, and I thank the administrators for this wonderful opportunity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end I can only say that I am an ignorant soul. Kindly show me the way through your utter knowledge and wisdom, out of my mess. And tell me how and where I have faultered in my analysis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds!"
    Albert Einstein

Last edited: Oct 25, 2005
  10. duendy Registered Senior Member

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO....wonderful Buddha1. you have really overviewed the situation really well. dont know if the anatagonists here will appreciate it though. proabably not.

I am thinking of beginning a thread about sciencism in the pseudoscience forum. Even there, one is constantly set upon by the Iron Door of Sciencism. 'facts' 'evidence'...and ad hominem. But what is smissin which is not even NOTICED by that mindset is ...intuition, empathy, compassion, insight, "apperception of pattern as such* (Whitehead), etc. No it is just denial behind the mask of 'prove it...showme evidence'....they dont seem to have any wonder, but immediately fall on the consensual materialistic metaphysical assumption

Love how you reveal that attitude being like what happened in Churchy times. I have also mentioned this similarity more than several times. It translates: 'you are not a scientist, so butt out. anything you have to say is worthless, and YOU are worthless' now exile yourself, before i call the whitecoats and have you surgically seen to, cause you brain chemistry is obviously not right"......

what they dont realize is just how fragmented their view and practice of science is. Their over-specialization doesn't see broader patterns. and THAT is what we NEED! like YESTERDAY....already

11. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Your rantings are clearly heterophobic.

Yes it's like therapy isn't it.

c20

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

why dont you ask this question.....all you derailers etc....ask questions, explore for fuks sake. othewise you just end up wit boredom......most of the creative scientists would know what i mean. you'll wold make em yawn

i am asking Buddha1....what about TANTRA, between man and woman? your thoughts. i may have paised you but this dosn't mean you are my guru etc and i cant challenge. not that tis is a challenge mind. i just ant to know your thoughts

13. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Thank you for your encouraging words. And the support you guys have given in dealing with the crooks.

I know only a little about TANTRA. Can you tell me what specifically you want my opinion on?

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

When you do please let me know.

15. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

I have asked two valid questions. Both were ignored.

Sure they were both shrouded in a little cynicism / sarcasm but that is because it appears to me the original poster has an irrational dislike of heterosexuality pointed out in the various quotes I cited.

I do not have to prove I am a man. I am. A big hairy arsed one with a loving interest in one very lovely lady. None of the negatives about heterosexuality that the poster has mentioned seem applicable to me or would get me to say 'Wow he is right. I have been so blind.'

If the poster wishes me to engage in an intellectual discussion (which I am more than capable of) then I suggests he stops selectively choosing the questions he wants to answer and takes the time and trouble to enlighten me through a response to the ones I have already posted.

Thanks

c20

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

well you seem to suggest tat men will naturally look to other men for pleasure......well it has been known that men and women via TANTRA can have ecstatic sex....that sexuality wit women doesn't have to be all about children/procreation. Thatis the patriarchal dogma. Some Feminists believe the patriarchal myth of Adam and Eve to be the suppression of Tantra, ie., ecstatic sexuality. Thus is their demand for procreation 'go forth and multiply'....and they did. and it was 'BAD!'

17. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Please, your questions are not ignored. I'm just getting round to you. There are so many posts but I've decided to answer yours first. They're so, well, different...!

It would help me to answer if I knew you were a man or woman...

...and nothing to do with my challenge!

18. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Okey doke ..

I am a man.

Thanks

c20

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Sorry, I just read your entire post, and now I know you're a man.

The challenge was only meant for some stuck up crooks.

20. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

First of all let me tell you, you have a perfect sense of humour.

I have laughed more than a dozen times in the last half an hour, thinking about the last line. You have made your point yet made me -- an obvious opponent -- laugh without feeling offended. That's not what many people can do.

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Please, anyone who had posted here wanted to engage in a discussion, please don't be disappointed. There had been some very interesting posts that I want to take time to answer, because they require long thoughtout answers. I actually value those posts, so don't give up on me!

I had to deal with the trouble mongers first, because they were making it difficult to have a discussion, and it has taken me half a day today.

22. c20H25N3o Shiny Heart of a Shiny Child Registered Senior Member

Life goes on eh

This board has taught me more about 'tolerance without surrender' than anything else I could care to mention. I'm pleased I made you laugh. I've never liked factions and I think we are all a little to keen to create them (i've no doubt been the worst). Mutual laughter seems a great way of tearing down some of the barriers and getting on a footing where we can all be heard without prejudice. It seems pointless to get offended by 'words in the air'. They will blow away on the breeze but you and I will still be standing there.

peace

c20

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Why, thank you! This is the first time someone appreciated me with that word 'heterophobe'. I have been told I'm a 'homophobe' a couple of times earlier.

Though, don't confuse 'heterophobia' with a hatred for male-female sex, or even romance. 'Heterosexuality' and male-female sex are as different from each other as Nazism from being Aryan.

It's difficult not to hate 'heterosexuality' being a man new to a heterosexualised society, helplessely seeing my society being forcibly heterosexualised.

It's a woman's world out there in a heterosexual society. And it's terribly, terribly anti-men.

And when I make those statements (i.e. those that are quoted by you) I'm not talking out of my hat. I can give my logic for each one of them (think I've already done that!).

You bet! Though the best part is not when you win a debate. I really enjoy raising the issue and getting people to discuss it, and see their responses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.