Heterosexuality is unnatural

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I wanted to do that in the beginning. Also, since I had put so many years of hard work I wanted to make money from that too!

I had written a 100 page book in my own language, and got it published with my own money. In the few sales that I organised through my group (now not working due to lack of funds!) it was a hit. In my country several counseling and gender organisations are using that book. But selling that book needs co-ordinated efforts that I can't keep up on my own.

And yes, I am writing small books for one of the UN organisations --- with many of the things I'm saying here. (But they paid me a pittance for it of course!)

For a long time I did not want to share any of the stuff I know on the net, because I thought they would be plagiarised without giving credit or financial benefit to me. Some of the things that I have said or used in my workshops and books over the ages has been used by others (of course it makes me happy!) --- as far as in the west. At the time when my career was at its peak, some of the reports of my workshops reached libraries in various big and small universities all around the world.

For the past 3 years when things have not been good at all (and I've been without a job!), I decided it is not easy to write a book then find a publisher and organise sales --- when I'm without resources, and the topic is so offbeat. And life is really uncertain --- I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow. I do not want to die with all that information with me. I decided, what the heck, let me share what I know with the others --- without expecting anything.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Thank you, for your efforts, Buddha. You confirmed a few people's own theories/suspicions, made alot of people upset, and I hope all of them paused to think.

Good luck on the publishing, Buddha! When I win the lottery, we'll start a website and a publishing business.

Of course, we also have to talk about aliens and androgeny as well; it's only proper!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

I hope you have started investing in the lottery already!

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Thank you for your kind words!

But let me tell you again. The world of men is such that they are not empowered to say what they really feel. So in the world of men what appears is often not the reality.

Your above observation is very scientific and it tells things as it sees. But let me assure you that the number of men whose theories/ suspicions have been validated is far much beyond what the numbers who are upset will ever be.

Sorry, I had to say that!

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Those who are upset are not really that large numerically. They are just the most vocal --- and that is because the power that the social norms and pressures grant them.

10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Pure, unadulterated, honest, innocent, sincere and natural as a child!

Hear no evil!

11. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Putting my ideas, observations etc. up for discussion also gives me an opportunity to test them and sharpen them. And I also get to know what kind of response I can expect --- both rational and irrational, before I can think about writing such a big book.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

3 things
    ---------------
    I find it difficult to discus such a serious matter if buddha keeps spam posting the thread.

----------------
    Oh blessed heterosexuality!

How the penis is made to fit the vagina and not the asshole! What a miracle of mother nature! How the woman is adapted to give birth! Oh, wonderful heterosexuality! How the man is adapted to be a servant of the woman and procreation. Oh dignified heterosexuality!

----------------
    Making your own website is an excellent idea:
    http://www.spuriousmonkey.com/lectures/index.html

13. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

A pretty good response, I'll give you that much. Delusional, yet witty. It made me smile.

<P>

14. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey:

1.) Is that a clever ploy to post things about heterosexuality here in order to create an impression that this thread is still active and being used by posters to discuss, when there is nothing new that anyone has said for months --- including myself! You're scared of a thread like "95% of men have a sexual need for other men".

2.)

3.) What nothing on masculinity (aaaah....."why have men chest on hair!)!

That's a cool site!

But even when I make my site, I am not going to leave you! (unless the moderators make me feel unwelcome!).

15. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

That's a very funny site!

Er... is the thing about turkish hackers true or a joke?

16. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Little Buddha?

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's true about the turkish hackers. You can't make up shit like that.

18. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

But why would they do that! My stuff is controversial. I wonder if creating a site of my own can invite things like that --- especially if I use my organisations address etc.

19. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

James, I did present them in a coherent manner to the best of my ability. But the 'troublemakers' and some others kept seeing the whole thing as just an anti-heterosexual propaganda, and kept posting the same thing in all the threads. It was getting a bit frustrating for myself too. But precisely the same reason why I had different threads for different subtopics --- so that the vested interest group finds it difficult to lead people astray from the main issue --- in the end.
    Yes, thank you! I would like to consider starting my own website one day. At the moment I'm alone and without resources.

It means that I start a thread on the issue: "95% of men have a sexual need for other men", which does not exist. The issue is not the same as "heterosexuality is unnatural".
    Yes, definitely. But when posters have made their decision by not posting for days, and there are no further posts than hate mails, then perhaps it is time to move ahead. That is what I mean!

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

21. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

You got your answer analmolous.

22. Cross Registered Senior Member

It's because of that same environment of censorship. It's the censorship itself which divides homo-hetero. Censorship acting as a disruptive force in human relationships does produce divisions. It's meant to divide. It's meant to divide people from a certain behavior and thoughts and feelings, but what happens is that if these things are real for humans, then it divides the humans into separate groups.

I mean did you ever think it was the homo-censorship that, although dissuades most boys from acting thus, still works to focus the issue for other boys? I mean, to grow up with certain harmless human behavior and affections, being avoided all around you, some people are bound to feel something is missing. I mean someone is going to notice, and not help being able to notice that even simple gestures of affection are avoided for no good reason.

So a minority choose to hang onto that, or rather, can't help being constantly reminded of what everyone is being so evasive about. I think that kinda makes you "gay".

My point is that the argument I hear from "gay" men all the time, like "my momma raised us both the same...", so it must be a birth defect (or effect), doesn't really wash when that "same" environment is one that is divisive. Censorship is divisive.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
  23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

What if people are just different?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.