High School Students

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Enigma'07, May 23, 2004.

1. Miss Esbenshade I Am Jack's Psychotic Wit. Registered Senior Member

I'm also a member of the class of 2006 (I guess this is where I give my woop woop) I am starting college early (as in, this fall) because I don't want to remain in school forever. I have an arrangement with a local University that is doubling over the credits I earn at the U as necessary credits for graduation. It sounds more complicated than it really is. After I legally graduate high school, I plan on finishing my bachelor's degree at a four year university. Preferably a prestigious college like Stanford. I plan on majoring in Political Science. While in college, I will meet a handsome, debonair young man in the military who shows tremendous promise as a general. We marry and decide to adopt a child at the age of 8. After that, I will go to law school at, hopefully again, an Ivy League. (If I can afford it) I wil practice law at a private firm for as long as necessary to become a common name where I will then transfer my popularity to politics. I will then become a republican senater from whichever state I am residing in. I will adopt another child, this time at age 4. After my six year term, I will either run again, or try for a higher office. (I'm thinking Secretary of Defence) Upon achieving the highest possibility of political achievement I can, I will retire to my country estate, which has been achieved through the riches I put into savings from my bouts as a lawyer, and the millions my two adopted children from 3rd world countrys make from their own business ventures. One becomes a world renowned brain surgeon, and the other, a technological entrepreneur who makes his fortune by inventing a new mode of communication that revolutionizes the way we live like the internet. My husband retires 2 years after I do. A year into my retirement, I'll write a book on political philosophy that will be a stepping stone for the way things are done in the future. Then me, my husband, our two dogs, cat, and tarantula will be free to do whatever on our country estate until we die happily, together, in peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Yer very ambicious. I hope yer dreams come true.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ghost III Banned Banned

i am a student, and i am hoping to be a games designer

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.