higher levels of mind states, meditation and problems with what you have seen.

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

I couldn’t stop type this much – YOU DON’T KNOW A CRAP OF WHAT YOU JUST TYPED ABOVE, RIGHT ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

Falling or going down is because you are unknowingly focusing more on the darker side and because you are doing it with your eyes closed.

You have reached a good stage with meditation but you are not closing the 9 doors of the body correctly and that’s the reason for the spinning etc.

Slow down your breath and thought, you will be able to hear the inner sound and that can help you focus. You also need to have the right diet as well.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anomalous Banned Banned

I am sure U r more comfortable watching TV or PC in a darkroom.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. VitalOne Banned Banned

Uhm, maybe I don't, can you explain?? Fear is caused by an unbalance in one of your chakras. If the kundalini is improperly awakened (by accident, unintentionally) then as it moves to each chakra, all the fears or past beliefs associated with each chakra shall rise to your conscious surface if the chakra its moving through is unbalanced.

Anyway, like I said anytime you have the fear, just imagine the best possible outcome happening instead. So in your case, imagine Lord Shiva always being auspicious to you whenever the fear pops up. I hope that helps.

8. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

A wave of fear is common when the kundalini is active and awakened. Once you rid yourself of fears then the kundalini precedes upward until it reaches the sahasara chakra. The fears are caused by past karma that must be cleared up before the kundalini precedes upward. The fear is something you've always had in your mind and must confront and get rid of. I suggest imagining the exact opposite of your fear occuring.

While a person practice meditation and starts to drive his/her efforts with passion ‘Panch Tatva,’ (Sanskrit name for 5 basic elements) namely the Sun (or Fire), Earth, Water, Sky and Air influence that human body in the following fashion. Sun (Fire) induce sleep, Earth – hunger (answer to Spidergoat’s munchies problem!), Water – thirst, Air – idleness/laziness and sky – desire for sex. All of this put together appears to a ‘careless’ practitioner as fear. There are yogic methods to stop all these and merely leading a strict veg diet and practicing nishta can take care of all these and many more. Karama do not influence belief and practice.

No it doesn’t. You seem to have forgotten my question or something – if I start imagining then I am not meditating and if I am not meditating then there is no Shiva and no need to overcome my fear of seeing him.

This is too much of a claim and do not seems to be happening at all ! I think you need to learn how to stand up on two feet before you start walking, right ?

9. Anomalous Banned Banned

EmptyForceOfChi

How DO know when to wakeup from medetation when U r not aware of anything ?

U LAIR ! U r EmptyForceOfNothing

10. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

no not really,

i dont care if the light is on or off, i use the computer when i have free time, maybe nighttime, maybe daytime, why does it matter?

and i dont watch television much, cartoons with my little cuz, some shows with my wife, maybe an hour per week if that, i useually train in my spare time with my friends, and we train witht he lights on, if its indoor, (rarely is)
    so we dont get to control weather its dark or light, because its outside,

anyway what was the motive behind your question?, or should i say assumption, as it wasnt exactly a Q,

peace,

Last edited: Feb 2, 2006
  11. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

your always aware of yourself, and i dont wake up from meditation, its not sleep,

and do you have a self control problem or something?, i cant tell you what you can and cant say to me, but maybe others will be offended if you spout insults at them and call them names, i personally dont care, go nuts. anyway yeah what exactly am i lying about maybe we can debate it calmly?,

how about you explain what the problem is to begin with and we can start from there,

peace.

12. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i am attempting to help people, but it seems many are just trying to be negative,

and if people truley care to help me give help to people, how about we stop arguing, and let people express there problems, and we can all try to give input and get to the root of the problem, so lets be productive and all try to help, i never stated i can solve anything atall, when did i tell you this?, i just know quite alot about meditation and other eastern methods about the mind, and thought i would try to help others with my knowledge,

im sorry if i offend people with my selfish opinions, but i think i can help people, (im not being sarcastic by the way)

so lets all try to help from now on in this thread ok? instead of fighting,

and that comment you made about me, i wont respond with insult, instead with advice, not to judge on assumption.

peace.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

yeah dont smoke weed before meditation,

peace.

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

Damaged Retina.

15. Anomalous Banned Banned

The problems with a lair is that he thinks only he is smart and there must be no one else in sciforums who meditates.

16. VitalOne Banned Banned

Hey Rajagopals,

I disagree with your statement that karma does not influence belief and practice. I use to study Jyotisha, and past karma does indeed influence belief and practice. Also, in psychology, past karma (action), definitely affects belief and practice.

Also, I don't see how the panch tattva theory contradicts anything I've stated.

Well, you seem to believe you know everything, even before you've tried something.

In psychology, methods like these are used to overcome fears. Imagine yourself meditating and seeing Shiva but not being afraid, being comforted, and then your fear will vanish, or imagine the best possible outcome instead of your fear.

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

'high level states of mind' suck

a secular example is the middle class twit wit his IQ test. he also feels he is advanced and looks down on otheres. also the racist uses the IQ thang too, to put down others---usually those whohave a darker skin tan s/he

in the patriarchal spiritual field, we have this guru-like idea of te one who is'pure' vs the 'impure'. tis is disaastrous. how can people live in reall community with tis attitude

i am not saying that there aren't dierse stages/dinensions of consciousness, ecstasy. but its when a STATIC stage of 'advanced mind' is the goal, or is thought to be achieved is when it goes crap cause ten you look down on others.

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

anomolous,

you continue to insult me, you fight with fire in your debate, i will not fight fire with fire, i will use water,

will you tell me exactly what your problem is please, are you mad because you done the candle staring thing and it made your eyes go funny for awhile?,

what is the problem i cant really say much if i dont know whats wrong, what are we debating here?

thanks,

peace.

19. Anomalous Banned Banned

So U meditate and U cant even focus properly ?

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

well the highest mind state would be to totally rid the ego wouldent it, wich i have not achieved yet, i am still selfish and have an ego.

when i die i will not be selfish anymore or egotistical atall, therefore will achieve highest mind state.

and why cant i stay focused, properly?

peace.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

)()())()(()()

22. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

duendy, you're wrong about Everything.

but don't be afraid, i will tell you the truth about everything.

there is, cuz the self does not really exist.

when "I" no longer exist, we are selfless. our love will no longer come from being separated, it will come from unity. being one with everything. everything is me, so there's no reason not to love everyone.

there can only be one truth. one reality. it can be divided into two parts, yin and yang, or whatever you want, but those two are one, they are only separate in our mind, because we are separate from everything (ourselves)

when you are consicous of everything, you are conscious of nothing. you become like an animal again, like a plant, matter... you obey all the laws of nature without caring about your person, because there is no person. no inner, because there is no outer. there is only the being of non-being.

wut?

oh, you mean like 'matter' and 'mind'.

they are one reality (nuthin!!), but they can be divided into 'matter' and 'mind'.

nothing is self-explanatory. it needs no explanation. you don't need to relate to something else to understand it. it is absolute.

yes. but just because your body dies doesn't mean your existence dies.

you know. happiness is the natural state of "being". when you take away everything, only happiness remains.

nothingness is the first cause and the only reality. when everything ceases, it still remains, because it's the reality. unity. it is happiness. it is the thing which all living things seek.

but it can't be attained if you only seek what from your point of view is happiness. you must accept even the bad things. they are all gifts from god. BAD THINGS ARE GOOD.

if death is the death of you, you can't know about it when you're dead.

but we are reincarnated. and when we're born again, of course, we remember nothing (although there are people who do)

because you identify yourself with your body and person, you think you die when the body and person dies. existence can't die. the feeling of "i am"

what R you talking about.

may the patriarch and nature bless you and may the advaita protect you.

.focus.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2006
  23. Rajagopals Registered Senior Member

means Mathematics will only work for people with good karama so does every other science, art, sports, any activity on earth ! Come on be logical

Inventor of Jothisha (Lord Subramanya) once he finished developing the science of Jothisha tried his new art on his Daddy and got the curse that this science will never work ever and later got blessing that this science need to be adjusted (cheating) to fit facts and predictions – including the fact that this can only be done by a person who has got the blessing of Guru. Jothisha is fake as you only study about few planets and the way it influence humans, how about the rest of planets and other stars that are out there. Many stars can even be seen directly by naked eyes, which are not referred or studies in Jothisha !!

Don’t waste time on Jothisha learn pranayama

I am not answering this as it is way off my limit ! :bugeye:

I never said it contradicts but was explaining the reason for fear when Kunadalini gets activated and the fear I was referring to is some other problem, which you can not understand as it has not occurred to you and will never also - as you lack guru.

Yes I do. I am very close to Lord Shiva but just a step away from the source (Maya) which he has agreed that he will pass the key when I am old enough !

I was just testing you boys with my question

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!