Hindu concept of creation -new

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by kmguru, Oct 17, 2014.

1. madethesame Banned Banned

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. madethesame Banned Banned

how you talk with lord krishna ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

There are too many stuff...do you have some links? I could not find the items you suggested....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. madethesame Banned Banned

keep on reading some where you will find.

8. kmguru Staff Member

I am connected to the spirits in my spirit family...and he is one of my spirit family....including Jesus and Buddha.....it is a long story....like 200,000 year old story....and I am the little guy.....

ajanta likes this.
  9. madethesame Banned Banned

good.

10. madethesame Banned Banned

you can write it on blog.

11. kmguru Staff Member

May be...but right now, I am trying to do some serious projects for India...I would rather do that than telling people what to believe...

12. madethesame Banned Banned

what project ?

13. kmguru Staff Member

We have some senior US Government meeting Modi people in January to do some serious Power Systems.....we shall see how that goes. Knowing Modi, he would go for it....

14. kmguru Staff Member

15. madethesame Banned Banned

india has to do things on its on. American governments is good at signing contracts only. the technology obtained always has rules imposed on it the way it can be used.

16. madethesame Banned Banned

take example of david icke he has fooled millions with his reptiles.
    never talks about india, when in fact india was most advanced in physics in ancient times.
    you continue reading his blog he has good points.

17. madethesame Banned Banned

people protest against nuclear energy. the NGO's are the cause. once Indian pm Manmohan Singh got angry and said american NGO's are behind it.

18. kmguru Staff Member

india has to do things on its on.

Wow...does that mean they can not listen to another Indian? That is just amazing....One Indian went to China and did what you see there...why India can not listen to its own people?

19. madethesame Banned Banned

i meant india should be self made, advise is always nice. i am not against american people, but the government is dangerous.
    are you indian ?

20. kmguru Staff Member

Yes, I am Indian....and did what is now China...and they treated me fantastic. Forget the American Government or People. It is Indians....but no one listen to other Indians. I have 3500 engineers from my University...not a single one supported to improve India's Energy....It is really bad...but Chinese wanted to do everything I told them to do...

Besides from spirit level, we are not always Indian...I was in China (they recognized that), Italy, France, Egypt, and Of course India and everywhere on the planet for 200,000 years....

21. madethesame Banned Banned

i dont oppose anyone. the things is to lay firm foundations, things have to be done by self. if american people want to help its good, if their government then it is dangerous.

22. kmguru Staff Member

"if their government then it is dangerous"
    Not really, we Indians can still manage it.....

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
  23. madethesame Banned Banned

maybe it's only me.
    lets see what happens .