History: Bush Was a Great President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 3, 2007.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i never stated that it was misinformation i just said the guy has a history of writing peices with a conservative slant

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. countezero Registered Senior Member

Right, and what was your point in posting that?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i'm just saying that he is know to have a conservative slant so when he says something that reflects a conservative point of view it must be looked at closer than if it did not. this goes with all sources if they have a known bias and the write or say something that someone with that bias would say it must be looked at closer than one might otherwise do.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. countezero Registered Senior Member

OK, bu do you agree the story jives with exactly what the web site itself says it is?

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i find intresting that bush has a horrid president in his family besides him peirce

9. countezero Registered Senior Member

So you ignore a question when you are so obviously wrong? How noble of you...

10. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

sorry i had not looked in on this thread in a while and i wanted to post my last post i didn't mean to ignore your question. first how am i obviously wrong and second media matters yes does focus on conservative media and says it does so. by the way the reason i told you to look up articles by him to prove my point is thats what i did. i normally if an article is political or commenting on something political i check the author out for any bias. i do the same for when an article shows a liberal view. i try and stay on top of these things as to better obtain good info.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  11. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Boy, that was some potent dope...thought W. was a good president....never take that stuff again!

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

How do you come up with any information that you consider valid? every source has its bias, there is no such thing as neutral, and the news media is no different, and other sources are paid, or have a political point to make, but that doesn't make the information invalid, that is why research is so important.

How many time has the information that has been posted from conservative source been dismissed out of hand by your liberals, just because it come from a conservative source, even though it can be confirmed by other source, and hard copy from the records.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i check peoples sources and look into potential bias there i do my homework on something before i make a judgement on its validity if i see something on a conservative site thats source are all things with clear bias in that direction i considered invalid i'm not making judgements on its veracity just its validity

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

That is one thing i have noticed the Republicans have this really amazing. Periodically they send something false through there internet blogs...inspires the base. Totaly false information, but it serves it purpose...makes the base feel they are in a holy war against the infidels...Democrats and other unbelivers.