Horus--Jesus--Buddha, same origin??

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Nisus, Nov 11, 2005.

?

Do you think Buddha, and Jesus were inspired from Egyptian Mythology?

1. I believe so, yes.

9 vote(s)
    23.7%
  2. No, there is enough evidence, that these figures existed independantly.

29 vote(s)
    76.3%
  1. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

No, I proved you wrong. You are the one using your delusional heart rather than your analytical mind. Accept the fact and move on.
    That's right, you were proven wrong so don't.
    Who said you could miss quote me?
    No, you lost the argument completely so there is no point in you replying to this topic anymore.
    You don't have any. There are no records of anyone contemporary to Jesus saying that they even heard of him. If you have any such source I would like to see it. As yet you have given none and in all the research I have done I have found none. The closest thing you have is the new testament written way after the alleged events by who knows who.
    The evidence is there, you just refuse to look at it.
    Sources, and you haven't debunked a single one of them. They debunked your religion.
    Where is the poll? Without one that most statement is nothing more than the authors opinion. Wiki like the bible is not the word of God.
    Don't lie you yourself. You even yourself take my valid argument which isn't BS very seriously otherwise we wouldn't still be arguing about this.
    Sarcasm is not a valid argument. Don't twist what I said.
    No, you lost and you still have provided no poll to validate that ridiculous statement. And I don't believe you are honest when you say you are done.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

Thank you that is all I wanted to hear at the conclusion of this thread/poll. I could have said this myself, matter of fact I did in many ways...

But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
    (Matt. 18: 16)

Then they said they had sources ...

But found none: yea, though many false witnesses came, yet found they none. At the last came two false witnesses
    (Matt. 26: 60)

My work here is also done.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

You were two false witnesses defying the truth presented to you from valid sources, yes I know.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ahmed Osman Banned Banned

Yes my boy - the valid source is of course the good book (written by Ahmed Osman) -
    it proofs anything anybody want to proof - it does not matter if it is true or not - just accept the proof..........

8. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

You should be banned for posting as someone else Nisus.

9. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

You should be banned for not taking your meds... what r u talking about?

10. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

o Crap forgot, happy thanksgiving!

11. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

Thats slander, and not a valid arguement. You are just mad that I proved your religion wrong.

12. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

I'm talking about you reporting me dewd... but nm i see that you realized you were mistaken.

u don't know what my religion is rarrrr

13. beyondtimeandspace Everlasting Student Registered Senior Member

I will refrain from answering the poll. I don't like either answer.

14. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

I wasn't mistaken and I do know what your religion is.

15. genep Guest

the question would work better as:

Was Egyptian mythology, Buddha and Jesus insired by the 5000 year old Krishna/Hindu theology/philosophy?

or even better question: what difference can there be between Krishna, Buddha and Christ if they all believed/were the same thing: universal LOVE?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2005
  16. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

Like I said, go on believing what you want, it wouldn't be the first time you believe something wrong, and it's something you have grown acustomed to doing.

17. Trilairian Registered Senior Member

No Harry was derived from Horus who predates 5000 years ago.

18. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

Would you quit talking about horus? You're starting to bore us. Lets just get to worshiping the old stegosaurus.

He's ancient, like millions of years old, older than everything you've ever been told. Does that make you angry, cause your argument can't hold?

We'll just keep having to tell you, and put it in bold.

You're wrong.

You've been wrong all along. And you can't get over it, so you're, posting on and on.

Then when you get torn asunder, you reply with the same old spit. And I'm obliged to inform you, you never had an argument.

That's right cause if you did, you'd stick to it, and quit actin like a hypocrit.

19. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Please stop your inane rhyming. You don't know what you are talking about. Tri is more knowledgeable than you. You suck, and you're a fool. Shut the fuck up!

20. Nisus by peace he shall destroy many Registered Senior Member

Are you really a woman?

21. Ahmed Osman Banned Banned

Yes TryliarIan - Harry Potter is Horus Potter - inspired from egyptian mythology -
    it will be so in my next book !!

22. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Why does it matter?

23. dgswilson Registered Member

The Jesus Buddha question

Jesus story: Yes. Buddha story: I was looking for historical references when I chanced upon your forum. If the facts were available concerning the lives of Jesus or Buddha there would be no forum debate. The fact is these are all opinions based on historical documents, that may or may not be true, and emotional attachments. It is necessary to remember that histories scribes had emotional motivations too. Just because something has been written doesn't make it factual. The numerous, repeated, astrological based story of Horus and Jesus, and all the others, leads me to think they are all from the same mythological origin. Buddha, on the other hand, in writings, is no different from and other guy who found out something about how life works. I kind of wanted to know what was written about him and by whom so I could think about it.
    I don't know anything for a fact where the past is concerned. I am getting more comfortable with this as I go along. I guess I really don't believe anyone can give me a true factual rendition of any event. I can't get a factual story about what happened yesterday: I can get a lot of peoples take on it. People will lie, argue and even kill one another to defend an emotional position. The need to be right the hindrance to sane thinking. I listen a lot and practice meditation and hopefully will become something that is best for everything. It may become necessary, if we are to survive as a species, to let go of emotional based opinions. At the moment we have stories: Jesus stories, Buddha stories, God stories. No matter how much we want something to be real we simply don't know. This is why people argue and debate on and on. It will go away, things will change, debate will become tiresome and pointless: then we will do something else.