hot chocolate

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by OverTheStars, Dec 14, 2003.

1. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Don't forget, Satan was God's right hand man, the most glorious angel that existed. The so-called conflict between them is a complete farce. God needs Satan the way light needs dark to exist, it's a way God can play hide-and-seek with himself. Besides, there is a way out of hell, down in the lowermost pit where Satan lies frozen solid, you can crawl down his back, and out a small passageway. Your welcome.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Flores Registered Senior Member

Jesus was no more a miracle than Adam and Eve were.....Adam was born without a father or mother....Eve was born only of a father, and Jesus was born from just a mother....I fail to see your point in worshipping Jesus due to his miraculous birth.....Hey, I hear that dolphins are the only fish mammel that give birth, wanna worship a dolphin instead of Jesus?

Ever heard of the saying "Don't walk in people's shadow". Look to yourself for inspiration, if your are not self motivated, then you are a sheep waiting to be herded. Afterall, your creator will judge your own neck. Jesus won't be put in trial for you. lathough, I'm sure you love him so much in that demented selfish way that you wish Jesus be put in trial in your place......

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

More precisely, the satan/god thing is man's eternal companion, reflecting the polar aspect and therefore essential unity of reality. They can be seen, outside of christian theology, of course, as two complementary forces. One symbolizing eternal order, perfection and death, (God) the other symbolizing rebellion, novelty, chaos, and life (Satan). The egyptians had a similar mythology, that of Set/Horus.

I recommend Alan Watt's book The Two Hands of God; Myths of Polarity, Collier Macmilan, New York, 1963.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2003
  9. Q25 Registered Senior Member

10. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

11. Ender Registered Senior Member

This is an intersting take on the evolution of Male Sex organs, however is is fundmentaly incorrect because in order for change to occour the trate must be activily persued. In the case or smaller equipment, wemon aren't activily seaking smaller men, infact with society generaly moving to a phase where wemon are haveing more sex partners, they are activily pursuing larger men. The Use it or Lose it idea sounds logical to us, but you are forgetting the case of vestigial organs.

For OTS:

yoyu are completly wrong. When I was in 6th grade I was a hard core christian, i read my bible everyday, I prayed everyday because I wnated to, and I genualy loved God. People in my church would come and talk to me because they would see the light of god in me. I Had adults comming to me with their problem regarding morals. I witnessed to many people lead countless people to christ, my church was growing tremendously, largly because he people i witneesed to ould bring their families.

However I forced myself to question my religon, and I started activily seaking arguiments against my religion. This lead me to Sciforums about 2 years ago. And with long conversations with Cris I decided that my religion was bull shit almost over night.

So I was a Christian, then I realised it was wrong.

12. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

----------
    M*W: Yes, Christianity is wrong. It offers no hope. I'm glad you see that. Christianity is the biggest lie ever told. God doesn't deserve that kind of ridicule.