Hotdog ethics

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by Crunchy Cat, Mar 18, 2008.

1. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no.. you have every right to complain, and you have every right for the food to NOT be played about with, and if i ever found out that food of mine was played with i will make sure that everyone knew about it,

McCdonalds are the pits, the food is always cold, there is always some young kid chewing gum saying "would you like fries with that"? and in fact i had to wait 30mins for my son burger to be cooked one day, (and when he did get it, it was wrong) so i complianed and i complained, i didn't stop, so i got £30 worth of vouchers, (which i still haven't used)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I agree LA. I have herd a few horror stories about food places and have even got food poisioning from a restraunt (my partner came down with it at the same time)

We complained to the health department and the restraunt was closed down. I DISPISE people who cant handle basic food handling methods and coming from someone who claims to know med its apaling.

I dont find it in the LEAST bit funny

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no its not funny!!

and in fact everyone who workds in a kitchen/resturant should be forced to take at least a basic food and hygeine certificate, and if you want to be a chef/cook then you do the higher level certificate!

people who then have blatant regard for peoples saftey should be fired and fined heavily!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

in australia they can be charged with manslaughter if someone dies and it IS the law that all kitchen staff who handle food MUST have a food handling and hygine certificate. Mine was compleated as part of my first year of certifcate 3 in commertial cookiery

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i got a distinction in food and hygiene ethics, i am qualified to work in any kitchen and bar i want,

i dont know exactly what the law is in UK but i know more and more employers are asking for you to have at least a basic certificate.

9. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Fair enough.... but that said, I can 100% guarantee that moldy green BBQ chicken wings are being served all across the world at this very moment.

Anyway, no one ever died from eating at the Hooters I worked at. Probably the people thought they had the flu but actually had a case of botulism. I seem to remember reading that the majority of people who think that they have the flu actually have a mild case of food poisoning.

10. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Thats possable although if you know what to look for then the flu or any other RESPITORY infection is almost imposable to mestake for food poisioning which atacks the gut. For instance as far as i know you never get a COUGH from food poisioning, and the runns is rare for a respitory infection

Of course as i havent sudied ALL the DSM's for evey illness i couldnt be sure about that

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Well, if they really loved their kids, they wouldn't serve them Jack in the Box.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Absinthe and cloves? What, you're trying to take out goth kids?

13. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Its worse for your health than standard beer and smokes.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

But so much more delicious.

15. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Hence the reason I wish 7-11 carried 'em. There is nothing better than being someone's hero as you destroy them with tasty treats.

16. Xev Registered Senior Member

At about 50 dollars a bottle and 7 a pack, I'd be perfectly happy to pm you my address.

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Hahahah, SAM also wanted to know if I deliver.

18. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Damn, I am so disappointed. I made a 7-11 run tonight and not a single customer!

19. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Thats a shame

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You could always just leave some food where they could find it in a little dish! That way you can be assured that they get their feed every day!

20. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I know enough of them by first name that I could label the dishes... hmmm... could I brand the bums?

21. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

For the love of... I got my first request for something healthy tonight :{. The bum asked for a hotdog with chili, cheese, and jalepenos... effing veggies!

22. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

It would take them much longer to die from giving them shitty food than to just let them starve.

23. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Do they have Internet access? Maybe they found this thread.

Fast food is a very inefficient way to kill someone. Which is good because I disapprove of killing people. Can't you come to an arrangement where you give them healthy food instead, in exchange for some useful service like shining your shoes or finding the groceries you want in the 7/11?