How can a rocket land on the moon?

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Spencer666, Dec 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yeah but 9/11 is a party any 3rd rate, attention-seeking saddo can easily join, seeing as the internet is full of sh*t about it.

As I see he has.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Spencer666 Registered Member

• Please do not troll.
    Whats that funny smell ?

Hmm, smells like bs to me .

And I suppose when we see a rocket split in two in space videos , they aren't use flames either ?

OH yeah , I forgot , we can clearly observe flames in space in those videos . (NO air)

OH and I almost forgot , if your notion of a hydrazine thruster was true , they wouldn't have a left a burning ''barbecue'' behind when they left and launched the module off the moon .

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Any video of a burning BBQ?

Please provide link

Thanks

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Should I conclude 1st & 2nd rate attention seeking saddos would have a hard time joining?

9. Spencer666 Registered Member

~3 mins

10. Spencer666 Registered Member

You can conclude that in communications , when there is a loud noise in the background such as a rocket launch thruster , you'd hear that noise in the background when somebody spoke on the coms .

11. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

Remember the grab-line to Alien: "In space, nobody hears you scream". That truism has an obvious extension here.

12. Spencer666 Registered Member

Indeed space has no air to carry sound waves !

However you may wish to view earth launches which reveals no background sound of the rockets when the coms are active !

13. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Thank you

This may help your confusion

The ascent propulsion system (APS) or lunar module ascent engine (LMAE) is a fixed-thrusthypergolicrocket engine developed by Bell Aerosystems for use in the Apollo lunar module ascent stage. It used Aerozine 50 fuel, and N2O4 oxidizer. Rocketdyne provided the injector system, at the request of NASA, when Bell could not solve combustion instability problems.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascent_propulsion_system

I made bold, italicised, underlined and enlarged the most important part (wouldn't want you to miss it)

Your welcome

Unsure how long the ascent engine ran for but from memory it was only a few seconds

If I find a reference will post a link

14. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I think you nailed it, it certainly smells like Theorist.
    I hope when he gets banned that the mods let us know for sure if it was Theorist. Playing 'guess the sock' is much more entertaining than anything Spencer has written.

15. Spencer666 Registered Member

????????????????????????

Note - People who try to influence others often have something themselves to hide !

The BSA expected strong denial from NASA and the likes of Elon Musk .

You're not Elon are you ?

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

No.
    Have you been a member of this site using a different name?

17. Spencer666 Registered Member

Are you using this forum under several names ?

Are you actually me and have pulled the wool over this forums eyes for years ?

18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Of course you would think that. You seem to have a bad reaction when exposed to reality.
    Try English; it will work better on this board.
    They left a barbecue on the Moon? Did Hillary Clinton take her extra barbecue from behind the grassy knoll and leave it on the Moon with her UFO? That must be the only explanation that makes sense to you.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

People who create sock puppets are the oddest people! They lie and cheat to create a sock puppet, but they couldn't possibly lie about being a sock puppet, so they will never directly deny it. It is just so weird and yet pretty common among the sock puppet crowd.

exchemist likes this.
  20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Back in the day, I new a kid who wouldn't get along with us and got kicked out of our circle.
    Instead of going off to find a group where he was accepted, he hung around at the edges of our circle, shouting insults and trying to cause a ruckus.
    It was the strangest thing, seeing this kid shouting insults while realizing all he wanted was to be accepted back into the group.

I felt kind of bad for him. Though he was ostracized, we were still the closest thing he had to friends. Yelling at us was the best human contact he had.

21. exchemist Valued Senior Member

How can he be? He hasn't called you a paedo.

22. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Yes it's a curiosity, isn't it?

A bit like master criminals being unable to say outright when they want someone killed:-

23. Neddy Bate Valued Senior Member

James R says to please report any suspected sock puppets. Maybe the mods don't take action unless there is a report first. So feel free to report after this guy's entertainment value is spent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.