How come there's no clear high quality image or video of a UFO infront of the camera

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Joaquin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Bingo....Something unexplainable does not necessarily mean paranormal.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Some things at some time are unexplained.
    Logical sensible people put it down as simply "unexplained"
    The gullible and easily lead, or those open to "conspiracies" will immediatly jump to the most unlikely explanation....supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, goblins, poltergeists, fairies, gnomes, etc etc etc.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Nope, just sitting there. I don't know how they got there. That does not mean they are paranormal.

Likewise, you may not know what that UFO is. That does not mean it's paranormal.
    One day we saw a UFO at the drop zone. It looked like a tiny spinning dot far in the distance, descending slowly. We could not identify it; it was a UFO. We later found out it was a woman who had been paragliding, had had an unrecoverable collapse, thrown her reserve, but then had it spin up (no swivel link.) The resulting strangled reserve looked like a small mushroom. Fortunately she survived with two broken legs.

That was not a paranormal event either.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

There's been what supposedly around 300,000 abductions i think. I think it's roughly around that amount but yet they've never snapped a quick picture of an alien not once. I know the grey aliens abduct people in their sleep i guess but what about the other reported 81 races?

I know the abductees will say they had no camera on them or had no chance to snap anything. I guess the idea is they only abduct people a certain way and only the grey aliens abduct and perform anal probes.

No picture of an alien or a chupacabra of some kind which has been real has ever been taken. It's all fakes or some hairless dog with mange.

There's never any certainty when it comes to UFO's or aliens after the thousands of documented cases over the years. It's just obscure pics which could be anything. A helicopter could resemble a disc shaped object filmed with a certain camera and at a certain angle.

It seems the aliens have a penchant to abduct rednecks or crazy people. I know there's been some better cases of abductions like the Hill's abduction.

I think Carl Sagan had a show debunking the claims made by Betty Hill on the picture of the star map the greys apparently showed her.

This is the 8 minute clip on Carl Sagan talking about the Hill abduction case.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  8. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

It was later learned to not be paranormal, but that doesn't mean it wasn't considered one when you first saw it. Definitions of things are not absolute. You didn't really answer the question, which is the root of this debate. What is considered paranormal that can't simply be unexplained?

9. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

No, it was never paranormal to begin with.

Just because you think something is paranormal doesn't mean it is.

"Paranormal" isn't real. It's just people too stupid to acknowledge that unexplained stuff is simply unexplained.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Paranormal is, by definition, things that cannot be explained by normal scientific explanation. Thus while you can claim that anything has a paranormal cause (from UFO's to the quarters that mysteriously appear on the floor) they never do once investigated.

11. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Once something is explained, it becomes non-paranormal. SO NOTHING CAN EVER BE PARANORMAL. According to you guys the word shouldn't even exist. I agree with this. Just so long as we are on the same page....

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

?? Why shouldn't the word exist? The term "The Force" exists. The term "Santa" exists. A word doesn't have to describe something that exists to be a valid word.

13. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

The word can exist even if the thing it's describing doesn't.

14. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

But those things are fiction.

15. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Just like "paranormal" stuff.

I thought you said that you agreed with this?

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

Right. But the words for them still exist.

17. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

So what's the difference between unexplained and paranormal? List an example.

18. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Unexplained are things that havent been explained yet.

Paranormal isn't real.

How many times do you need to be told this?