How come there's no clear high quality image or video of a UFO infront of the camera

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Joaquin, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

I think he crossed that line many posts ago.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Are you guys so lazy that you can't click a link? I have to do it for you? Or are you purposely evading? I told paddoboy to give the FULL QUOTE from post #144, or do you not have proper reading comprehension? In the FULL QUOTE it shows where Paddoboy said this:

GO TO POST #144:

http://sciforums.com/threads/how-co...ront-of-the-camera.144934/page-6#post-3288147

Why must I do everything myself because you guys are so ignorant and/or lazy?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

As you can see, the quote from post #144 is much different than what Paddoboy has moved the goal posts to.

What he is saying now:

Note the "may be".

What he said in the prior thread, that I DIRECTLY QUOTED IN POST #144:

There is NO "may be" in this quote! Do you see the difference? What is the definition of may be?

perhaps; possibly.

It means you are not certain. With the ABSENCE of "MAY BE", he is saying he is CERTAIN (or what he believes to be certain) that supernatural things "are just unexplained at this time".

THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION. THIS IS WHAT HE SAID, and I've shown you directly.

You will see in that thread that I AGREED WITH HIM when he said that. This is what I believe also. Supernatural things are simply unexplained at this time. Supernatural things = unexplained. This is what I've been saying and this is what Paddoboy said, and what he is trying to move away from now. There's literally no other way to get out from this, and you are just
    meandering around asking me where you said that when I already quoted you and explained my point before. How many times do I have to repeat it? You keep asking me to repeat it instead of admitting the truth that you yourself said.

I AGREE.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

1) post #144 is, ironically enough, this very post (the one I am making now) - it seems you have as much of an issue with math and numbers as you do with English and logic.

2) Indeed, that is what he said... he is not saying the unexplained is supernatural - what he is saying is that some poor gullible folks, such as yourself, call things "paranormal" when they cannot explain them.

I doubt you could explain to me the basics of orbital mechanics and how to plot a lunar intercept.
    I doubt you could explain to me how to perform open heart surgery.
    I doubt you could explain to me how the human eye interprets a photon of light to allow you to see.

None of that is paranormal though.

Not too long ago, micro-organisms, such as bacteria and virii, were unknown and, as a result, illness was unexplained - that didn't make it "paranormal".

8. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

It's called "The germ theory of disease".

Germs are only a theory, like gravity or relativity or evolution.

9. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Yeah, it was #114, my apologies, I have dyslexia and switch number and letters around, commonly if there is two of one number or letter.

If all supernatural things are simply unexplained, then what's the use of using two different words? What I call "paranormal" are simply things that are unexplained at this time. You yourself admit it. So how am I gullible again? Or are you calling yourself one too?

10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Unexplained implies we simply don't know - paranormal implies it's beyond knowing.

*blink*

Are... are you seriously trying to say that bacteria/virii/amoebas/etc are somehow "not proven"?

Here's a quick test for ya - let someone inject you with a living sample of the Ebola Virus - if it's "just a theory", then it may not affect you at all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Who was the one that said that lighting, hurricanes, eclipses, etc. were once "supernatural" or "paranormal" to ancient humans? It was in that same prior thread. So how can something like lightning be beyond understanding? We understand it now. Paranormal/supernatural things are simply unexplained at this time. Even Paddoboy has said this.

So beyond understanding is the same as "we simply don't know".

Last edited: Apr 4, 2015
  12. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Did the comparisons to gravity and relativity not tip you off that I was being sarcastic?

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

This is what you accused me of in post106...
    Now are you going to back that up or remain a snivelling lying coward?

You should note, even in your demented state, that post 106 comes before post 114 and 144.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

paddoboy said:
    I believe what some claim as supernatural are just unexplained at this time..

What you claimed I said.....
    garbonzo said:
    Also, unexplained is the same as supernatural, you said it yourself in a prior thread.

You claimed I said the above in red in your post 106.
    Then you claimed what I said was in posts 114 and/or 144
    Ample proof you are lying and ample proof as a God Botherering troll, you are only out to discredit science.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

But that doesn't mean that anything unexplained = supernatural you fool!
    I mean you are either a cunning lying troll, twisting, turning and squirming, or just plain dumb!

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Ah, sorry, my sarcasm meter has been on the fritz dealing with people like the bean here...

17. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

No, no it isn't... I'm beginning to see why your username is a bean...

18. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

It's not a bean. Shows how much you know.
    Explain how not. I've shown you how. Every time I make a good argument, people will go off-topic, get side-tracked, attack me instead of the argument. That's not how an honest debate works. You don't say, "No it isn't." and leave it as that, you show how it isn't. That's how debates work.

From now on I'm enforcing the honest debate rules. I will call you out if you at all go off topic, or attack me. That's the only way to have an honest debate. If you think of me as an idiot, no one is forcing you to debate me, but if you are going to, debate me fairly.

19. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

Haha, no worries.

Poe's Law strikes again.

20. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Everytime you make a good argument???
    People go off topic???
    Attack you instead of the argument???
    Have you ever heard of being delusional? Gullible???

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

uhm... yeah, yeah it is - a garbanzo bean, or chick pea, is a staple in making hummus

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickpea

It's been explained to you, repeatedly. At this point, you are trolling for the sake of trolling because you know you haven't a leg to stand on.

I'm sorry, but the first thing to come to mind with this statement...

how garbonzo thinks he is coming across:

vs how he is actually coming across

And my only reaction is just...

Honest... I'm not sure where this guy gets off thinking he has any credibility, right, or ability to "enforce honest debate rules"...

23. garbonzo Registered Senior Member

Good thing that's not my name then....

No, I've explained it to you repeatedly, and when you are backed into a corner you change the subject, just so. I'm not the troll here. I respond to every argument on the subject.
    I will accept that picture as how I come across. A chick has every right to stand up for themselves as anyone else.
    Like I said, every human on this Earth has the right to stand up for themselves and request honest interactions with their peers.