how do you turn sex from a woman down?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by R1D2, Nov 12, 2012.

1. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Here is a question I have thought of before. How do you turn down sex from a woman? Married, single, ugly, pretty, or your own wife. It don't matter if you are married or not. Sometimes this situation just comes up.

So how would you turn them down? Creatively, straight forward, or otherwise. How would you do it?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Women can take a hint. It's not difficult. The opposite is much more difficult, getting them to have sex with you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Just tell her no. I've done it that way before when I found out she was married.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

For a wife or girlfriend, you have a headache or some other physical problem and you'd love a raincheck on it. For anyone else a simple no or not this time will usually do it.

8. arauca Banned Banned

Ask God to deliver you from temptation.

9. arauca Banned Banned

What about if she is divorced

10. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Same thing, just tell her that you are not interested, try to be tactful about it.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

"No thanks" generally works, in my experience.

12. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

"I have a headache" is so cliché and in my opinion shows a lack of respect for your partner and yourself because you feel you have to make up excuses rather than be honest. If I'm not in the mood I just say sorry I don't feel like it tonight (before she gets dressed up or she WILL be annoyed

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

13. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Cliche doesn't mean it's not true, besides how you say no depends a lot on the relationship you have. If that cliche has been directed at you in the past maybe turnaround is fair play.

14. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

A long while back I was in a relationship, an I had a "girl" that knew I was with someone. And she was very forward. I had told her so many ways to leave me alone. I ended up telling my girlfriend, who didn't believe me. Then she saw that "girl" approach me and she believed me then and had words with her.
    So if your with someone let them know someone seems a little more interested in you. And let "her" deal with it

15. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

if someone is harrasing you, either sex and refuse to leave you alone when told then tell them if they wont you will call the cops and if they still don't then DO call cops

16. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Just tell her you're not interested, and if she starts throwing a tantrum then you tell her to get lost. If they take it well, then just try to be a good friend and show that you still care about them while keeping strict boundaries in place. I'm sure most of us have been hurt by rejection in the past, so tell yourselves that you're not obliged to give yourselves away to someone you're not attracted to, anymore than others did for you when you were on the other side of the coin. I've rejected a few women because I didn't find them attractive and a couple of them took it really really badly, but that's life. I know how it feels and try my best to be gentle and subtle about it, but if they're not taking the hint then you're not doing yourself or them any favours by playing along instead of being firm.

17. Balerion Banned Banned

Same way women turn down men. You can let her down gently, or you can be cold, but either way, be clear.

It's a myth that women and men are different in that sense. Women are just as likely to creepily stalk you, men are just as likely to get all clingy. If she isn't taking the hint, stop dropping hints and just be blunt: "I'm not interested, and I want you to leave me alone."

18. seagypsy Banned Banned

I saw a guy turn a girl down that was so hilariously insulting that even she laughed and moved on..... He belted out loudly on the mic (we are at a karaoke bar and she had followed him on stage pestering him to take her home),

"EEEEEWWWW you want me to put my pee pee in your crusty vaj jay jay?!!?!?!?!"

I have never seen a rejection equal that one.

19. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Just say, "I do not want to have sex with you."

easy.

20. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

What if she's mean and boils your bunny?

21. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Just say, "Please do not be so mean and stop boiling my bunny"

easy.

22. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Only threads I've seen here lately are ones that I want to criticize. The way the thread is asked makes it seem like turning down "a woman" is some sort of unique topic instead of "turning down unwanted sexual advances". Even worse is that the question is being asked with the implication of "covering generic instances of women".

People in the real world tend to have a variety of scenarios they deal with. I know one rather common scenario is the buildup of familiarity that occurs prior to making any sort of advance. I don't see two people's who've established a basic level of mutual trust resorting to some sort of rejection gimmick.

23. ScaryMonster I’m the whispered word. Valued Senior Member

Okay then why not just ask this question ~

Q: What would most men say if a reasonably good looking woman says to them, "Take me now you throbbing hunk of manmeat" If said men were unattached and didn't mind being objectified, and she wasn't objectionable as far as her opinions or tits were concerned.
    What who you do, say no? I reckon that the percentage of 'Nay Sayers' would be low.

:shake: